C-O-N-F-E-S-S-I-O-N 9 ( THE MISTLETOE)

CONFESSION (MINSUL ONE SHOT COLLECTION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors Note:Hello my lovely chingoos!this story just came randomly after looking at the mistletoe in our house front door this morning.Sorry this is a bit short,I have no time to write long one shot stories due to my tight sched.Happy reading and please do leave a comment :)

 

December 25,2013

SHINEE DORM

 Carrying a chocote brown box wrapped in hot pink satin ribbon,F(x)'s visual and second maknae Choi Sulli,peeked her head into the slightly open door.Barely noticing the "mistletoe" hanging over the front door,she stepped her red adidas shoes inside when she found out that none of the SHINee members were present in the livingroom.

Gingerly,she walked in her Oppas place with a mischievous smile on her face.

Today is christmas day,a widely celebrated annual holiday.Families,friends and loveones gathered to this special day to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.Every year,she traveled to Busan to be with her family on Santa Claus favorite day but because of F(x) and EXO's collaboration concert tonight,Sulli had no choice but to greet her family through phone.Last night,she celebrated christmas eve with her F(x) sisters,they cooked,ate dinner together,greeted each other,kissed each other in the cheeks and gave gifts to one another.When the clock strikes at exactly 12 in the morning ,she received a phone call from a special person---SHINee's visual,rapper and second maknae---Choi Minho.His greeting was short and simple but it was enough to make her heart fluttered in happiness.

Today,before going to the concert venue,she asked Manager Oppa to drop her to SHINee's dorm to secretly put her christmas gift in Minho's room.

Clasping the box tighter,she moved to what she assumed is Minho's room only to freeze when she heard Onew's deep manly voice in the dining area

"Here I am,confessing to the world my feelings for you.You see,I think about you every day..."

Sulli frowned"Is he talking to Luna Unnie?"

"I dream about you almost everynight..."

Intrigued,she quietly walked towards the dining area to listen to Onew's love confession.

"Your sweet juices drives me wild..."

Her eyes grew wider and a silent gasp escape in "Omo!Onew Oppa is so naughty!"

"I like you hot and spicy..."

She shook her head,mortified with his obscene words

"I cant wait to bite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter