C-O-N-F-E-S-S-I-O-N 11 ( EYES,NOSE,LIPS)

CONFESSION (MINSUL ONE SHOT COLLECTION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Madrid,Spain

"Te amo siempre y para siempre Minho....adios mi amor...adios..."

He felt her arms slipped around his shoulders and tried to cradle his stiff sweaty body against her.She began to talk to him in a soothing voice.

"It's alright Minho.It's only a dream"she kept saying it over and over until the rigidity in his body eased.He opened his eyes and framed her face in his hands

"This is real right?you are real right?"he asked,trying to convince himself that the woman he's looking at is not a figment of his imagination.His fingertips began touching her beautiful droopy eyes then her pointed cute nose then her soft luscious lips that curled into a small smile.

"I am real and I am not going anywhere.I am not going to leave you again Minho.Never again"

His arms came around her in a crushing desperate embrace."Thank God you are real!thank god you are alive!"he whispered raggedly.

It's been almost a year since his fiancee's car accident happened.He was thankful she managed to survive the fatal accident that ended the life of her parents and two siblings.

 

 

He stirred and streched.His eyes opened with a flutter,then focused on her.His smile came slow.

"Hello mi amor"her sweet velvety voice was music in his ears.

He yawned,arched,streched again"Morning mi amore"he gathered her in his arms and began nuzzling her neck.He loved nuzzling her neck and kissing and softly just below her ear while cuddling her like a squishy teddy bear in his arms.

She giggled like a child"Stop!your stubbles tickles me!"she pushed his face away and quickly got off the bed.

"Come back to bed mi amore"he said,crooking his finger seductively.

She shook her head."You need to get your lazy off the bed Mr Choi,you slept too long.It's already three o'clock in the afternoon"she said in a stern voice with her hands on her hips"FYI mi amore is italian and mi amor is spanish"she corrected.

He rolled his eyes."Don't care if it's spanish or italian..mi amore,mi amor have the same meaning...my love.Te amo my love"he said sincerely,still laying in bed with arms beneath his head.

"Your spanish is getting better huh"she said impressively.Minho moved to Spain a month ago to study fine arts at san fernando royal academy of fine arts in madrid.

"My classmate Carlos taught me a lot of spanish words"he said.

"Like what?"she asked curiously

"Feliz Navidad..."

"That's merry christmas"his fiancee knew and can speak spanish fluently because she was born and raised in spain.She was twelve when her family decided to go back to korea and lived there for good.It was summer of 2008 when he first met her at the subway.He fell for her the very first time he saw her face.

"Hi!I'm Choi Minho"he introduced shyly and offered his hand to her.

The pretty girl in plain white t-shirt,green shorts and sneakers hesitatingly looked at his hand for several seconds before grabbing it for a brief handshake.

"Jinri.My name is Choi Jinri"

They started off as friends and eventually became lovers.Just like with any relationships,theirs wasn't perfect,there were ups and downs and bumpy roads but they were able to surpass all the trials that came in the way because of their strong love for one another.

"....mi corazon.."

"My heart"she said

"...tu eres hermosa Jinri..."he said softly,his huge eyes admiring her from head to toe.

"Did I just hear you say you are beautiful Jinri?"she asked with cheeks blushing.

"Beautiful?!I thought hermosa means ugly"he said,stifling a smile.

She furrowed her brows and grabbed a pillow"Ugly huh?who are you calling ugly!"she slammed the pillow on his face"Get up lazy frog!we are going out today"

He frowned"Where are we going?"

"I'll tour you around Madrid"she said cheerfully.

 

Minho stood silently with arms folded while staring at Jinri lifting off the cover of her portrait he drew last night.

"Beautiful"she uttered as she began running her fingertips on the portrait's beautiful droopy eyes...pointed cute nose...and soft luscious lips...

He approached her slowly and wrapped his arms around her waist.

He rested his chin on her shoulder"You like it?"

She turned around and looked straight into his eyes."Yes.I like it a lot.It's beautiful...amazing...perfect"

"Not as beautiful,not as amazing and as not as petfect as you"he said and planted a slow kiss on her lips.

She closed her eyes when he fully claimed her lips for a long passionate kiss"Te amo siempre y para siempre"he heard her murmured against his mouth.

 

They went to Museo Del Prado art museum where Minho was able to see the paintings of well known artists like Francisco Goya,El Greco and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter