When You Awake.

Creatures of the Day

When you awake, all be there, be there to hold you. I just want you to wake up.

Where we left it off. 

Sulli lost her vision, and the only thing she could see was the vase of RED Roses on the table between Onew and her. She attempted to get a grip on the table cloth to break her fall, but she wasn't quick enough. She lifted her hand for someone to reach out and help her... and someone did. It was soft hands with fingers worn of a thousand rings.  And thing was, it wasn't Onew. 

Sulli tried to keep her eyes open to make and see at least the shape of the person's head, a woman or a man? 

Sulli was then in a dream, seemed like she was actually there. She lifted up her hands and saw gloves, glass heels, lightest of blue in her dress, and a tiara holding her hair back in a messy bun. SHe touched her face down to her neck. She loved this and she thought even more that this was not just a memory. It was when she was sent off to live in a castle with her mother... She had remembered.

She picked up her speed, took off her shoes, ran towards the hall, and down the stairs. Everything was made of ice, it was so beautiful, everything was comin back to her. The pieces finally recollected.

She ran back to her room, and moved the object that hid something. It was the rock Heechul and her made together. Se kept wondering where he was. Next she took the floor elevato to the scribble hall. This is where Jung Yong Hwa held her. Telling her everything will be alright, and because of him, everything was. 

Everything became so clear, you couldn't look at one thing and not remember something about it. After getting her memories back from those two, she wanted to find something of Minho. She began to caress all the paintings, one after the other, they all felt sweet. She walked up to the last one and it was like entering a portal, like she could go through it. The mirror came out from her pocket and slapped her hand away. 

"You should not see... What is behind that mirror. It is forbidden, in my powers, you should not endure this.

Sulli got a grip on the mirror. She looked at the mirror with serious eyes. "I need to find everything, before I can no longer fix it."   

The Mirror lowered her power and opened the portal. It was actually a scene where Minho and Sulli had finally met after a few months. WHen she heard from the mirror about it, it sounded interesting, would it not just be a happy reunion. Therefore, she sat willingly and watched in silence. 

A person came towards the mirror, it was Sulli with the word happiness written on her face. She had really missed her sweet man. Emphasis on her man. The picture in front of her finally showed Minho. He was healthy and smiling all over the place. She saw another come into the room. SHe had now remembered. 

These two girls. Yuri and Jessica. 

They are from the same clan..... Rabbits. 

Yuri was... the wife of the blood king. She had married the blood king because he would have killed Minho for stealing what he saw first. That was Yuri. And because of love, Minho cast himself aside because he was so hurt, and he did not even know the sacrifice of Yuri, just the word betrayal roaming around in his head. He was hurt. He then had left with the other strongest of the clan, Heechul. Heechul brought the best of his clan towards the future. Equality. That was what happened... They were sisters and they follow the same terms. Each one had fallen in love with him, but had to move on either of saving him or themselves. Jessica had to save herself before she could everything apart. Jessica had given Minho to Sulli. 

Then where is she right now? She knows everything, but no one else does. She tapped on her mirror three times to bring her back. To wake her up. 

When she fnally opened her eyes, she was in a bad. A water bed. She moved her hand but someone was holding it, it was....

It was

Jessica.

What was she doing here, did Jessica find out that she and her sister are in the wrong era's they are in the wrong places? This was definitely in a weird spot.  

5 Minutes before Sulli had woke up. Onew called a portal. It was Jessica. They were past friends, and he knew that she was the person to turn to, when things have not exactly been told right. The information has more to it. 

She got lucky this time, Jessica and Sulli had a weird connection. 

"...Are you that girl's sister, the one in the mirror... Is your sister Yuri?..."

Jessica let go of her had quickly and stepped back. "...Only Onew and I should know about that, even Yuri does not know this. How did you get this information...? Onew, this is really bad, she knows a lot of things she is not suppost to..."

Onew grabbed Jessica and showed her a mark. The mark of the diamond on her wrist this time. "She has been in love with Minho also, where did you come in the story... We have just met you?"

Sulli made them watch everything she had done. 

A few weeks had passed and each of them were shocked in what they have seen. Yuri, Jessica, Minho. They fell in love with the same man, and it just feels different. 

They finally brought Yuri back into the equation. Why did she do what she had done. She also needed to get her memories back. Sulli found a way to reverse the forget-me-not dust by putting the pedals of the actual forget-me-not flowers in the dust. It made the smell sweeter. 

They mixed in Yuri's drink. And remember Jessica is sneaking around and hiding so no else can see her. Minho might find her and ask, Jessica cannot lie. That is her curse in this part, because she is invading the future. 

They took Yuri and held her hands down. They brought out the bigger version of the mirror and showed every single thing she was involved with. The pieces equaled to what she had tuned into. What time were they in, if this already had happened. And thus, they all needed to get back, even if they had hated each other. Especially, Minho. They needed him for leading them to the Raven's Underground. There they will meet the timekeeper who messed it all up. 

They will meed the past Yuri. 

And if she does not fix things... who know what they will do.

First, they need to know how to lure Minho in. 

They used Yuri, even though they had an hour long argument that it should have been Sulli. 

Sulli ended it, she did not have time for this, she needed all her time focused on this journey. Going somewhere unknown, the timekeeper lived in the domain. The bed where the skins of all the animals he had caught were put. Yuri was there with still her fake, sweet and gentle face towards the Blood King. 

DO you think she messed up everything because of how she grew up. Being bound by love, and lost in love. Abandoned where no one could hear her laugh or talk except the Blood King and his permissions.. 

 

Tune in!

 

Thanks for reading Fidoodly Friends!!!!! 

It short, but I will update in due time. WIth something VERY special.