Chapter 5~ Mission Impossible?

The Spy With The Cobalt Nails

Heechul pulled her onto his back, no heavier than a large dog, and pulled her to a cluster of rocks above the shipping harbour and called the CEO through his pager.

“Boss, I think this may have to be an overnight observation mission”

Seconds later, a crackle came through, “Fine… Why is that?”

Heechul looked down at Yoona, head propped up against Heechuls jeans, drool dripping from the left corner of .

Heechul smiled and picked up the pager again.

“I just feel I have to get to know the enemy better, sir”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The subtle clicks and chirps of the crickets around her woke Yoona, as her eyes adjusted to the bright moon above her.
"Awake then?"
Yoona turned her head sideways, making herself a little dizzy and nauseous, nothing she couldn't bear though.
"Mhm... What time is it?"
Heechul stopped drawing in the dirt with a branch and looked at his wrist.
"11:43 PM"
Yoona shot up like a dart, making her more dizzy than she had anticipated.
"CRAP! We are extremly~ late"
She dusted off her pants and started to check her equipment.
"Don't worry, I've alerted the Boss, it's now an overnighter." Heechul smirked.
 
'Ah God', thought Yoona, 'how long have I been asleep?'
 
"Ready to go" He said, straining as he stood up.
"Of course"

The two set off and Yoona was surprised to see that they still had not been comprimised, the bodies of the guards were gone, Heechul must of moved them, but they were really heavy...

 Walking through the entrance, Heechul heard voices.
"We're going to need to stay down... and stay quiet"

Yoona rolled her eyes, as if that wasn't obvious...

Making their way up a set of grey stairs to the left of the huge warehouse, the voices got louder as they reached the second floor which had a small office with a dim, fluttering light coming from it.

Heechul signalled for Yoona to go to the other side of the door from him, and counted down.

"Count of three we kick it down, okay? one, two..."

"What if they have firearms?" She queried.
"Well so do we" He replied as he pulled out a small gun, and motioned for her to do the same.

"One..."
Yoona looked into Heechul's eyes as his lips slowly encapsulated the numbers he was counting.
The dim. dancing light put a glint of brightness in his eyes as they stared back into hers.

"Two..."
She could see his chest heaving, obviously as nervous as her. She could almost hear the drumming beats that pounded silently in the air.

"Three"
The two knocked the door open, which swung open easily... far too easily...
As it creaked and shuddered open, it was obvious that the only other noises in the room were Yoona and Heechul's synchronised breathing and a collection of voices coming from a tape recorder on the table.

"Crap"


Cold, large hands gripped around Yoona's neck, making her react so as to elbow the figure behind her in the face. Simultaneously, Heechul spun and faced a group of dark figures who all possessed either small knives or blunt objects. Swooping under the first one's swing, he kicked the legs out from him and leapt and the next.

Yoona spun, her hair momentarily floating through the air, and kicked another in the chest, pushing him the wall, as another struck her in the back. Gritting her teeth in pain and keeling over slightly, she straightened herself and swung back, with the blunt end of her gun.

Heechul's gun, however, was now on the floor, shot out of his hand with a brisk punch from a taller dark figure, slim in stature.

As the swinging light in the ceiling casted its rays upon this figure, he within a second realised it was a women.

Yoona also noticed this from across the room as she knocked out the last of the figures.

 

"Admirable" Came a sly statement from the blood red lips of the woman.

Yoona aiming her gun at the woman, pulled Heechul behind her.

Looking for his gun, within a millisecond, he heard a shot.

Looking up, he saw Yoona's fingers on the trigger, yellow with pressure, and the woman kneeling, her maroon, long leather jacket covering her, and black hair covering her face.

"You did it?" He smiled, reaching forward to pat Yoona's head.

"Search the room" Replied Yoona coldly.

The pair turned and went straight for the cabinets.

 

"Admirable" Once again came the voice, as Yoona felt a cold breath of air on her neck.

She turned to face cold, dead black eyes, sunken in the shredded cheekbones that stuck to the writtled thin bones of the skeletal womans face. Her hair, slowly falling in whisps to the floor, like molting, and a quiet hissing noise escaped her tightly pursed lips, now ripped and covered in old blood.

"Surprising how easy it is to transition from death to life." She rasped as she leant forward, pulling Yoona to her, having them eye to eye.

Yoona, up close saw that her eyes were not a solid black, but have a pupil of wispy grey and blue, like clouds, and she slowly felt her body become thinner, and tighter, her lips became dry, and she tried to pull herself away, but the woman's eyes wrapped her in a shroud of isolation and idleness. Her skin got tighter, and tighter, and soon she found it difficult to breathe. Able to finally pull her eyes away. she looking down at her hands, which were now grey, and sunken, corpse like.

 

She felt a iron-hot presence on her back as she was pulled to the floor.

Heechul pulling her behind him rushed to the exit, and made it to the outside of the warehouse, and took shelter by its side.

Dropping Yoona's unresponsive body to the ground, placing her against the wall, he looked into her dead eyes and grabbed her ice-cold hands.

"No... no... thats not poss... She wasn't ... unless they.... YOONA? YOONA! WAKE UP!"

Not Yoona, he didn't apologise, he didn't tell her....

He stood up and paced the ground, sweating intensively, had he just seen the undead? had he seen her kill Yoona with her eyes?

He heard a large gasp of air behind him, and he turned to see Yoona's skin slowly become brighter and fatter, and life filtered back into her body.

He kneeled beside her, not sure what was happening, her dark eyes lightened as the milk chocolate brown colour returned.

"Yoona?"

She moved her head to look at him.

"Somethings different Heechul, something... somethings not right"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY TO GO ALL SCI-FI ON YOU, BUT I REALLY WANTED TO DO THIS.

I HOPE YOU STILL LIKE IT... I HAVE A VERY GOOD PLAN OF WHAT THIS IS GOING TO BE SO LOOK FORWARD TO IT....

OOH SUPERNATURAL~~~~