Chapter 4~ Rock-a-by Baby

The Spy With The Cobalt Nails

Last time :
We approached the men, who immediately took notice of us and blocked us.

“Oh sorry, is there a fee to go in?” Smiled Heechul in a completely different tone.

“Huh?” Even the men were shocked, we did look like civilians.

“We don’t know the rules exactly, my wife nagged and nagged me to come here” He smiled even wider as he pulled me into his side.

I looked at Heechul, not wanting to make it obvious that I was shocked, his wife?

He must be kidding, as if… as if, I could ever… Oh…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“This isn’t some sort of theme park, get lost”
Heechul straightened his jumper and stepped forward,
“You won’t speak to her that way”
The man on the left grinned, a gold tooth glinting in the sunlight,
“Oh won’t I?” He said menancingly.

Pulling up his sleeves, Heechul shortened the distance between them to about 20 centimetres.
“Back… off” Grunted the other security guard.
“Ahem… Honey…” Gross. “Let’s just go somewhere else” Smiled Yoona whilst grabbing Heechul’s arm to pull him away.
Heechul looked back at her and was stunned. He couldn’t even explain in he wanted to.
She was perfectly imperfect. Sweat glistened in the sun on her hairline, her brown eyes like the wet, beautiful mud in spring, from which little white flowers would grow. She wasn’t dressed in a ball gown, or in underwear, she was just in a pair of jeans and jumper, she was…

“WE TOLD YOU TO BACK OFF, CIVILLIAN”
Snapping back to reality, Heechul twisted his body to face the security guard, who threw his arm out to punch him. Heechul grabbed his arm and used it to project himself upward in a frontwards-flip. Now facing the man’s back, Heechul kicked into the back of his knee, making him keel to the floor. Yoona ran forward and kicked him in the face and held him down.

Heechul smiled at her as he swung out at the second man, pulling him to the ground in seconds, like silk, slipping off his jumper and using it to gag him. Yoona followed suit and brushed off her knees after she was finished.

Both out of breath, they slipped off their casual clothes and prepared themselves to enter the compound. Heechul looked at Yoona, a bead of sweat on her eyebrow. He went forward to wipe it off with his thumb. Yoona grabbed his arm, twisted it, “I’m not a child”

 

She walked forward and as soon as she walked under the roll-up door, a voice came through a little box at the side, “INTRUDERS” and two men, with guns emerged from behind walls and confronted her.

Without a word one of them grabbed Yoona’s leg and flipped her to the ground. Yoona felt the air escape her chest as she thumped to the ground. Looking up at a rotating sky, she heard two loud shots.

She twisted her dizzy head to see Heechul holding a gun. One man keeled over and fell atop her and the other slumped against the wall. As if Yoona thought she couldn’t breath already, with this 150 kg man dead on her, she had no chance of getting air.

Suddenly she felt rough hands pull her out from underneath it and air like a vacuum back into her body.
 

Heechul pulled her up, aware she was light-headed and smiled.

“Really, that’s all you can handle?”

“THAT’S IT YOU’RE GOING DOWN KIM HEE…” Finally Yoona faded from consciousness.

Heechul pulled her onto his back, no heavier than a large dog, and pulled her to a cluster of rocks above the shipping harbour and called the CEO through his pager.

“Boss, I think this may have to be an overnight observation mission”

Seconds later, a crackle came through, “Fine… Why is that?”

Heechul looked down at Yoona, head propped up against Heechuls jeans, drool dripping from the left corner of .

Heechul smiled and picked up the pager again.

“I just feel I have to get to know the enemy better, sir”



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH MAH LORDY HAVE NOT WRITTEN FOR A WHILE>>>

I APOLOGISE, ALTHOUGH I THINK NOBODY REALLY MISSED ME...

HAHA THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT - ENJOY THIS SHORT CHAPTER

I PROMISE, NEXT UPDATE, (3.04.14)