Chapter 3~ So Surpirsed, Surprised, I'm Shocked

The Spy With The Cobalt Nails

~Chapter 3~

~So Surprised, Surprised, I’m Shocked~

 

“Ah, shi-, sorry” I turned and shut the door quickly and returned to my seat, collapsing on the leather material, head in my hands.

“Ah…. What do I do… how embarrassing.”

“Embarrassing? For you?” Heechul appeared in front of me… shirtless.

“Ah, uh,” I stumbled through my words, why did this guy make me talk like this, Jesus. “Uh, no I meant… God, put a shirt on, can’t you?” I returned my normal self, arrogant, as I glared him down.

“Haha, afraid you will like it?” He winked.

“God, we are on a mission right now… you do realise that” I smirked as I stood up.

The train shook wildly for a second and I fell forward into him. He caught me and the train lights flickered for a second.

Then it was silent, and the lights came back on.

Embarrassed I pushed myself off him and pulled my uniform into place.

He smiled at me, one eyebrow slightly raised and walked back to the bathroom.

“Oh…. No…no no no no” I jumped up and down and hit myself in the head repeatedly.

He’s going to think I ‘fell’ on purpose!

He can’t think that!

I won’t let him!

I turned, prepared to storm to the bathroom, explanation ready, the train did it, and uhm… oh God, why is he so good looking…

YOONA! Ahh…

I was in no state to argue, I plopped back onto my seat and decided to get ready there.

He was in the bathroom, and probably would be for a while, Its not like I was getting changed or anything, though my shirt had become a little damp from my encounter with Heechul at the Subway.

I decided to start walking down the train’s aisle in the opposite direction from the bathroom, into another compartment, to slip a fresh top on, after spraying a bit of body spray, and slipping my radio into my belt, along with my other ‘spy tools’.

I asserted myself at that moment. As soon as I got back, I would request a partner change. That’s right, It’s all cool Yoona, fixed.

I opened the compartment door to return to my original spot, feeling refreshed, and prepared.

I heard the bathroom door slide, and my eyes averted to Heechul, in his uniform, that fitted to his body, his hair was pulled back, once again, and he has lost the sunglasses, so now I could see his eyes, a deep, perfect brown, like pines from a forests, glistening in the light that bounced off the windows. He smiled and sat directly across from me.

Great, a reason to hate symmetry.

I tried, as much as I could to not look him in the eye. I should have been used to this, eyes burning into my skull, but this felt so much more different. It scared me.

“Yoona, I want to…” He finally broke the silence.

“Now arrived at Busan Shipment Ports” The train interrupted.

I smiled, being released from this embarrassment.

I slung my backpack onto my shoulders, and clipped the buckles around my waist and chest. Heechul quickly followed and we exited the train.

I knew exactly where to go, I wonder if he did.

I smirked, knowing I had an advantage over him.

I made my way to the wall facing the main wall with a different but similar screen to one at the Subway. There were two doors, leading to corridors that went up, and outside. Except it was daytime, a ruse in my plan. We would be seen. We needed disguises.

“Okay, so now, you have to listen to me since you’re new, okay?” I said to him.

“Okay, but, I think they might see us up there, we should disguise ourselves.” He replied.

I was shocked, so he was good. This was bad, very bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived on the surface, jeans and jumpers over our uniforms, thank god it was winter, we would’ve died otherwise.

In the distance, I could see the ports, dark, even in this light sunshine.

We finally approached the front entrance, which had two men stationed outside of it.

I breathed in, getting ready. I looked to my left and saw Heechul, smiling at me.

I looked back in front of me, avoiding his gaze, unchanged expression.

We approached the men, who immediately took notice of us and blocked us.

“Oh sorry, is there a fee to go in?” Smiled Heechul in a completely different tone.

“Huh?” Even the men were shocked, we did look like civilians.

“We don’t know the rules exactly, my wife nagged and nagged me to come here” He smiled even wider as he pulled me into his side.

I looked at Heechul, not wanting to make it obvious that I was shocked, his wife?

He must be kidding, as if… as if, I could ever… Oh…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

WAHHH, cute :D

I'm freaking out and I'm writing it!

Haha, next chapter soon :D

I woke up at 1 AM and couldn't get back to sleep so, yay!