Chapter 6: The New Beginning

Are we just friends?

The company realises that the A Pink members are shy around each other. They talk to each other, but they don’t look close. This worries the CEO as he thought that this might affect the performance of the group. And so, he decided to let the girls take a break and send them for an outing.

The girls packed necessary clothes and stuff. They know that they need to have strong bonds like their rival competitors in order to succeed. All of them were excited for this particular outing. Also, they needed the break from all the practice they have been having.

They got on the chartered bus that the company have already prepared for. Chorong was the last to get on board. When she boarded the bus, she saw that Naeun and Namjoo were sitting beside each other, Bomi and Hayoung sitting on different seats. Having the mind of a leader, Chorong decided to make a suggestion,

“Hey, why don’t we all sit at the back row together? Since there are five of us.”

Should we?” Bomi replied?

All the girls seem to agree and head for the back seat.

Bomi naturally make her way beside Chorong. She suddenly got the same feeling again. Her heart skips a beat, and the rate of her heartbeat increases a little.

[Bomi] Why do I keep on having this feeling? It’s so weird. Is it because this unnie is pretty? I mean, out of all, she really do look the prettiest.

However, the thought of sharing this with the other members whom she isn’t close yet with might let the others think of her other ways. She decided to just ignore it and just enjoy the trip.

~

The 3 days 2 nights outing was really an effective one. The girls find it easier to speak their minds. They really appreciate the time the staff took to plan all the team building game. The girls felt that the games, punishment and rewards are what made them feel comfortable with each other. The girls also were damn spontaneous when playing the game.

-Back in the dorms (the first bedroom to be exact)-

Bomi and Chorong couldn’t stop talking and laughing at the fun moments they had during the trip. Laughter can be heard across the room.

“I bet the other dongsaengs are all talking about the same thing as us,” Chorong says.

They talked until they felt sleepy. It’s time to sleep. The first bedroom which only had a bed is taken by Chorong. Bomi thought it was only right for her unnie to have it. She lay comfortably on the floor with a thick comforter. Feeling a little bad for her dongsaeng, Chorong handed Bomi an extra pillow while saying,

“Good night Bbomi-ah.”

[Bomi] Bb- Bbomi? Is that her nickname for me? I love it! This unnie not only have a pretty face, she has a prettier heart.

That night, even though she was tired, she had trouble sleeping. She can’t stop thinking about the thing that Chorong said to her.

[Bomi] What is this strange feeling that I have towards Chorong unnie? Could it be l-l love?

;-;

A/N: Second update of the day! Enjoy guys! Sorry if it's a little too long! :(