Chapter VI

Almost a sinner

She didn't know what to say.She was speechless while Luhan's hand was shaking.

-I,I,I,......don't know what to say.....

-Yes or no?

-I....I think we shouldn't rush into this.I think it is too soon.

-What? said Luhan surprised and a little dissappointed.

-I think that this is just a moment decision and got into it too fast.

She didn't know what to say anymore but he was still standing on his knees and tears started to appear in his eyes.

-Don't,don't....she said while trying to get him up.We're too young for this anyway.Let's just continue like this,with no certificate between us.

-Fine,but I will probably ask you again in a while.

-That will make me very happy.

After they hugged for some moments,she said:

-Do you want to stay over?

-If it is ok with you,then sure.

-Hey,I don't want you to be upset.We'll getting over this.

They spent the night together,but Laura couldn't stop thinking about Siwon.The next morning,they both left for work.She thought all day at the previous night,but mostly about Siwon.She wanted to see him again,to talk to him and feel those soft lips again.

At the end of the work day,while she was on her way out,she saw Siwon waiting for her.

-Hey beautiful!he said then he kissed her on her cheek.

She saw Luhan coming and she grabbed Siwon's hand and ran away.

-Let's go to your place,she said to him.

-Ok,let's go.

They went to his home and when they entered,Yuri was standing just in a T-shirt,looking for something into the fridge.