Chapter V

Almost a sinner

The situation got really awkward for Laura,but didn't know what to say.

-What are you doing here?she asked.

-I came here because I didn't wanted to leave you alone and because I missed you,he said and got close to her to kiss her.

They kissed,but Laura was still looking at Siwon who was preparing to get back on stage.He seemed a little upset,so he didn't say anything when he got back on stage. Laura and Luhan were watching the concert without saying a word and when he wanted to hold her hand,she refused.

At the end of the concert,Laura ran at Siwon to congratulate him,giving him a big hug,but she had to go,because Luhan was calling her.They hadn't said a word all the way home and she rushed in the house as soon as they arrived at the apartment.She was feeling bad and almost started to cry when she heard a noise from the window.She went to check it and surprise:Siwon was standing in front of her flat.She went down to him and hugged him.They stayed some time hugged,both saying nothing.

-So,what are you doing here?she asked.

-I,I,came to see you.

-Let's take a walk if you want to or you want to do something?

-A walk in the park would be perfect.

They headed to the park,who was at 15 minutes away and at some point,he took her hand and smiled.

They arrived in the park and started to talk about their passions and things they like.They stayed on a bench for 3 hours just talking and blushing.Then,they rose up and got realy close and Siwon kissed her.She smiled and after looking into his eyes for 10 seconds,she kissed him back.

-Let's get you back home because is kind of late and I don't wanna get in your schedule.

-I don't mind.

They were heading to her home and in this all time,they kissed and joked about the most silly things. They were really into each other and they were showing their feelings.When they arrived,Siwon didn't want to leave her.

-I guess this is it,he said.

-Yeah,unfortunately..........she got interupted by his kiss.

-When can I see you again?he asked.

-Tomorrow,I mean,today,she said after looking at her watch and saw that it is 5 o'clock in the morning.

-Okay then.See you in a few hours,he said and kissed her again.

She was looking at him leaving,not wanting to let him go and at every step he was making she wanted to go and stop him.

She went back to her flat and when she opened the door she got scared.Luhan was standing on his knees,holding a ring.