Teaching The Famous How To Make Frappuccinoes

What's the Difference Between Boxers and ?

Young Min's Point of View

Time: 7:22 AM

 

"Okay, and you slowly pour in the mixture into the glass; paper cup if it is for to go.  And then place whipped cream on it with desired chocolate or caramel syrup.  Remember, if they don't want it, don't put it.  Simple enough?"  She asked.

 

frappuccino_mocha_frappuccino_blended_be

 

Okay, it looked really good.  And we had to wake up at 5 in the morning to film...and I was tired!  Coffee...yum...

 

"Now, who wants a sip of it?"

 

"I do!"  Everyone else said.

 

"Hmm...I want you guys to make your own.  And then winner gets to take a sip."

 

"Deal!"  We said.

 

"Okay, I'll be back in 1 hour.  That should be enough time.  I'll see you guys later."

 

I wonder why she was so happy today?...A date?  Nah...I doubt any normal guy would ever date her.

 

She grabbed her winter coat and left.
korean fashion half sleeve single ed turn collar overcoat

 

"Well, who wants to go first?"


"I will!"  Hyun Seong said.

coffee-prince-hyunseong.jpg

"Go!"  Hyun Seong quickly got to the espresso machine, but the machine wouldn't work.  It wouldn't start.

 

"Guys...why isn't this working?"

 

"I dunno...what are we gonna do now?"  Min Woo panicked.

249284_112365878852349_101330266622577_1

"Hit the machine a little."  Dong Hyun suggested.

donghyun-coffee-prince.jpg

*Tap* *Tap*  *Brrrrrrrrr*  "Yes!  It worked!"  Hyun Seong said.

 

He quickly made the double shot expresso and poured milk inside.

 

"Oh!  I wanna draw!"  I said.

247687_112192942202976_101330266622577_1

"Okay."  Hyun Seong said.

 

I separated the milk and slowly drew a bear.  It was pretty good, if I do say so myself.

 

"Oh!!~~~"   Everyone said.

 

Yes, I was good:)

 

"Cool.  But I still take some credit for drawing the bear."

 

"Whatever, now, I'm gonna go put this in the fridge and chill.  Fighting, you guys!"  And with that, Hyun Seong left.

 

"I guess I'm gonna watch you guys."

 

"Okay, I wanna go now!"  Dong Hyun said. 
 

"What are you gonna draw?"  Kwang Min asked.

 

kwangmin-coffee-prince.jpg

 

"I'm gonna draw a tiger that's better than that bear."

 

"Okay.  Good luck with that."  I said.

 

"Don't you have faith in me?" Dong Hyun asked.

 

"No."

 

"You're just jealous."

 

"Right..."  I said sarcatically.

 

After his attempt (failed, might I say) to make a frappuccino, he tried drawing and failed at making a tiger, so he made Pikachu instead, much to Kwang Min's delight.

 

"I call partial credit!"  Kwang Min said.

 

"Why?  You didn't help at all!"

 

"I know!  But, I gave you the idea!"

 

"...Right."  And then Dong Hyun took the cup and placed it in fridge.  He and Kwang Min walked out, still arguing about who made it.

 

We then saw Jeong Min trying.  He poured the milk in and started designing.  He wrote 'Boyfriend' in chocolate syrup.

jeongmin-coffee-prince.jpg

 

"Oh~~~!!"  We all said.

 

Mine is still better!

 

I think.

 

"Hey, Min Woo!"  Donghyun said.

 

"Deh?"

 

"Don't make anything, you'll burn yourself."

 

"But Hyung~~!"

 

"Nope, and that's final!  Now, get in here, Cookie-sshi wants to tell us something."

 

"I told you to call me Cookie!  Cookie-sshi makes me sound old!"

 

"I can call you whatever I want!"

 

"No, you can't!"

 

"Yes, I can!"

 

"No!"

 

"Yes!"

 

"No!" 

 

And you can imagine how that conversation went.

 

And you can just tell that Donghyun just had one of his many other leader moments.

 

"But I wanna make a drink."  Min Woo murmured.

 

"Next time."  I said to Min Woo, dragging him away from the espresso machine.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jae Mi's Point of View

Time: 7:30 AM

 

I finally made it to the other local cafe a couple streets away.

 

Before I went to bed yesterday, Ru Nae texted me something.

 

To: Jaemi Bear

From: RunaLuna

 

Hey, I need you to meet me at Seoul Sweets at 7:30 ish.  It's closer to my house and I need to be home ASAP before my mom finds out.  Be there!

 

From: Jaemin Bear

To: RunaLuna

 

Wae?  I have my job to do!

 

To: Jaemi Bear

From: RunaLuna

 

Just go.  It's urgent.

 

And that ended our conversation, because I needed a good night's sleep.  Waing up at 5 in the morning, what gives?!?

 

Stupid filming, that's what!

 

So now, here I am, right on time to see Ru Nae just sitting there, waiting for me.  And a cup of vanilla bean frappe in her hands.  Piggie.

 

"Oi!  Piggie!  What's up?"

 

She turned to me and smiled.  "Right on time"  She said.

 

"Exactly.  Now, what's so urgent?"

 

I grabbed the chair across from her and sat down.

 

"Thing is, I can't go to the showing today."

 

And I'm guessing ya'll know what I'm gonna say.

 

"It's okay, I completely understand.  I understand that you have a life that does not include your best friend.  I'll just drag some random person that I don't know and ask them to go with me."

 

If you thought the above, you're so effin' stupid.

 

"NJDHFHBNFJDHAFOALFHJDKGKFANJMDJKCBNFDJAJGBJKFDNSFMAHWHATTHEINGHELL??!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!"

 

"I know your mad, but I need you to hear me out."

 

"NJDSKHFDKFDHAFJKAOFJRTNJKGFDGNAKFDGFBKBAVDNLFGDFAGNJFDGBCDKBLDSJNVGFJKDAGLFJBNFD BSGNFJDAKGHAFBDHJAFVBDHKF.....Breathe.....NDSUAFHDJAKGHFBFJDHKGDFDNAWHJFGDHJKAGBSHJDFBKHJDSGAKGDHFBFJSGKBJGSHDFBJHRAKHDFVBNHFJGAKF...D....F.....R....Z....."  And that's when I ran out of breath.

 

"My mom wants me to go to Jeju Island with her to visit some family there over our winter break."

 

"And since you have no will against your mom, you agreed?"  I asked.

 

"Yeah."  She said, rather sheepishly.

 

I took a deep breath.  "It's okay.  I know how I can get my mom to not get mad at me."

 

"How?  Your mom wants you to be Miss Popular, but you're so anti-social, it's nearly impossible."  I have her a glare.

 

"Sorry."

 

"Anyways, I have a plan."

 

"When you say that, you just know that the plan ends in failure."

 

"No, it doesn't!"

 

"Yes, it does."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae Mi's Point of View

Time: 8:26 AM

 

After spending about an hour talking and chilling with Ru Nae, I decided to let her go pack for her trip.  I walked back to work.  Technically, I was only supposed to be in the beginning and the end of the episode.  They should be done and taking a break by now.

 

"I'm back~!"  I said as soon as I went into the cafe.

 

"Finally!  You had us waiting!" Someone said.  It was that twin with the blonde hair.

 

"Sorry, Blondie, but I have a life outside of this TV show."

 

He was quiet then.

 

"Hey, Cookie?"

 

"Yes?"  She was behind the counter, making some cakes for the workers and stars.

 

"You need help?  I don't think I wanna film."

 

"You have to, for me.  Now, go to make-up!"  She said.

 

I sighed.  There was no way I was gonna get out of this.  I trudged to make-up, but passed by Producer Unni on the way.  Which reminds me...

 

"Producer Unni, do you mind if I add a little prize other than my frappuccino to this contest?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, guys, assemble~~!"  I said.

 

They guys lined up in a straight line and saluted me.  I laughed at that.

 

"Okay, so now we decide who wins.  Now, I heard you guys...erm......partnered up?"

 

"Deh!"  They said.  And saluted again.  I laughed and bonked one of them in the head.  Jeong Min, I think he said.

 

"Anyways, please stand next to your partner."  Blondie went next to Mystery Boy, Jeong Min (the only one who even bothered to introduce me to himself) and Baby Face went together...but with a lot of fighting.

 

"Jeong Min Hyung~!  Can I be your partner?"

 

"You didn't even do anything!"

 

"Please Hyung?!"  He asked.

 

Eventually, Jeong Min gave up.  

 

And the red head went with the Brown Haired Twin.

 

"Okay, so, I will taste each one of your drinks and see who wins, arasso?"

 

"Deh!"  They said in unison.

 

I walked you to the first pair, with the blonde twin and Mystery Boy.  I slowly reached for the cup and took a sip.

 

It was delicious, but it wasn't the right drink.  "Erm...you guys made a latte."

 

They're eyes went wide, and then they blushed in embarrassment.  Everyone else laughed at them.  "But the design was good.  Who drew it?"  Blonde raised his hand. I nodded.

 

Then I walked to the other group.  The one with Jeong Min in it.

 

"Jeong Min-sshi, nice design."  And then I took a sip.

 

It was an actual frappuccino, but it had a slight bitter taste to it.

 

"Did you use a double or triple shot espresso machine?"  I asked.

 

"Triple?"  Baby Face asked,

 

"Yes, that's when you make it really bitter.  This is a little bitter."

 

They nodded.  But I can tell they were beating themselves up on the inside.

 

"And now, to the final group."  I walked up to red head and Twin #2.

 

I took the cup in my hand.  After I took a sip, I looked at them.  "You guys made a cappuccino."

 

They frowned.  "Yes, you guys made the wrong drink...but it was good!  The design is a little...off, but we can fix that."  I grabbed a chocolate syrup bottle and started designing.

 

In the end, I drew a cat.  Better.

 

"Okay, so now to decide the winner."

 

"And that would be us!"  Red head said.

 

"Not even!"  Blonde said.

 

"Anyways, the winner is...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of you guys!"

 

 

"Bwoh?!?!"  They all said.

 

"Yes, Group #1 made an amazing latte, even better than I make them.  They didn't get the right drink, but they did an amazing job.  Group #2 actual made a frappuccino, but it was just a little off.  And Group #3 made a cappuccino, which tasted amazing, but the design was a little off."

 

"Wait, so how are we gonna shape a cup of coffee?"  Twin #2 said.

 

"You don't I drank it all."  Cookie came you out of no where.  They stared at her in shock.  "What?!?!"  

 

"Yeah, I got thirsty, so I drank it,"  She shrugged.

 

"So what's the prize now?"

 

"A trip to see world re-known designer, Kim Hye Ri, in her new clothing showcase called Winter Wonderland, today at 7PM."

 

 

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while!  I was so busy!  I'm sorry!  But check out my new story 'Seductress: Seducing You Since Men Had '.  I hope you forgive me!  Enjoy~!

 

And thanks to:

TammyloveShow

Gdragonkwonjiyong

AziaaNkpoplovaaa

allisonxx227

iluvzkpop

leHyunJae

written_in_the_stars

 

You guys subscibed!  Making me happy!  Bye, and Ppyong~!