Food Can Solve All of The Problems in the World

What's the Difference Between Boxers and ?

Jae Mi's Point of View

Time: 8:02 AM

201003301626081002_1.jpg?w=450&h=664 jessieapron.jpg

(Authoress Notes:  This is what Cookie looks like and wears, only with an apron on top.)

 

"Hey!"  Cookie called out.

 

"Hey, how's the business so far?"  I asked my boss and unnie.  Okay, she wasn't my real sister, but she was special to me.

 

"Great~~!"  She said, a frown on her face.  Sarcasm.  I looked around the place to see that she was right.  There was only a couple of people in the cafe.  Cookie's Coffee Cafe wasn't the most popular in the world, but it's food was exquisite.  It was like a 5 star French chef made the lemon bars or cappuccinos that people were feasting on.  But in truth, it was Cookie's amazing cooking.  And when she didn't cook, I was cooking.  I have to admit, mine weren't as great as Cookie's but they were nearly identical.

 

lemon-bars.jpg cappuccino-300.jpg

 

But today, I wasn't here to work, I was here to purchase myself something.  I mean, who wouldn't want the food here?

 

"Hey, I'll take two bags of mini eclairs and two frappes on the go, please."  I asked the waiter.

pa1b16_chocolate_eclairs_lg.jpg

frappes.jpg

"Right away, Jamie."  Kristi said.  Kristi was one of the newer waitresses at the cafe.  She just transferred from America a year ago and came to ask for a job here.  She's not familiar with Korean names, so she simply called me Jamie.

 

600-01693932n.jpg

(Authoress Notes:  That's what Kristi looks like and wears at work.)

 

"Who's the other bag for?"  Kristi asked.

 

"Ru Nae.  She didn't get breakfast, again."

 

"Who's that?"  Kristi asked.

 

"Ru Nae is the person that you nicknamed Runa."

 

"Oh!  Runa!  Okay!  That will be $10.52"  Kristi said.

 

"Thanks, Kristi!"  I said.

 

While waiting for my order, I looked around the cafe.

 

It was beautiful, with cocoa colored walls and big windows that looked out onto the streets.  There were mirrors hanging opposite the windows, making the cafe look bigger than it really was.  There were beautiful flowers everywhere and the place smelled like coffee and cakes.  The lights were dimmed to give the place a warm feeling.  Perfect in every way.

 

cafe1.jpg

 

I stood up and walked to the mirror.  I stared at my reflection.

 

(Authoress Notes:  What she looks like!)

 

korean hairstyles women. Latest Chinese Hair Trends

 

(Authoress Notes:  And her ah-mazing uniform!)

 

korean-school-uniform

 

Okay, so I wasn't hideous, but I wasn't model material.  Because models, were TALL!  and I am petite.  Measuring at 5 feet and 2 inches, I was no where near tall.  Pshh....I'm 17, for crying out loud.  I walked back to my table and adjusted my skirt.  Damn short skirt.  Why did the student council decide on have really short skirts for the girls?  It's UNFAIR, I SAY, UNFAIR!

 

I pulled it down as low as I can without it showing me .

 

"Here's your order, Jamie!"  Kristi said.

 

The eclairs were in a small paper bag and our drinks in the cup holder plates made out of cardboard.

 

"Thanks, Kris, Cook!" I said.

 

"It's Cookie!"  She shouted!

 

"Bye Cook!"  I said again, just to .

 

I walked out and started walking to school.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cookie's Point of View

Time: 8:09 AM

 

"So, you told her yet?"  I asked Kristi.

 

She sighed.  "No.  She'll get mad at me."

 

"Yeah, she will.  But are you just gonna leave without her knowing?"

 

"I dunno.  But what are you gonna do?  You need at least one more worker to keep the shop running.  And you can't keep Jamie here for really late hours."

 

"I know.  I have a plan for that."  I said.

 

"What?  A plan?  What are you talking about?"

 

"Well..."  I started...

 

(A/N:  Sorry for the really short update!  I got 5 subscribers in one hour, so I just had to update!:)  Thanks to RiceBunny87

for all of your support!:)
Ppyong!)