Kidnapped in Broad Daylight with Cameras

What's the Difference Between Boxers and ?

Jae Mi's Point of View

Time: 3:33 PM

 

After changing out of my uniform, I changed into some work attire.  I also put my hair in a bun.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6UcUWI-CqKAJ2UntgzgP images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzIR4eJhTrn2NmIFScSeR

 

Okay...another short thing to wear.  I swear, Cookie, like, custom ordered this just to annoy me.

 

"Okay, Cookie, I swear, you need to order me a new uniform, or I'm...gonna...kill...you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Min's Point of View

Time: 2:02 PM

 

I was talking to Kwang Min when I noticed them.

 

"Yah, Kwang Min-ah~.  What are those guys that are following us with cameras doing?"

 

"Huh?"  He asked.  He looked around and saw many camera men with cameras.

 

"Uh, I don't know, should we, you know, greet them?"

 

"Yeah, I think so."

 

"Erm...Annyoung Hashimnika."  Kwang Min and I said simultaneously.

 

The rest of the group finally noticed them too.

 

"Err...why are there cameras?"  Donghyun asked.  We were all thinking the same thing, really.

 

"We can't tell you yet."  Someone said.

 

"Okay?  Why not?"

 

"You will find out soon."  

 

Okay...are we being stalked by camera crews and what not?

 

"Well, bye.  Nice talking to you."  We all said and bowed 90 degrees.

 

But they kept on filming us...Creepy~~!

 

"Uh...Hyung, they're still after us."

 

Donghyun nodded and started walking just a little faster.

 

We followed into pursuit.  "Oi!  Manager Hyung, open up!"  Hyun Seong Hyung said.

 

The doors were locked and manager just left us and kept driving.  A bus drove ahead and stopped right in front of us.  It's door were open.  Hyun Seong must have been really desperate to get away from the camera, because he ran into it without realizing that he did.  The other members just ran in pursuit, including me.

 

That was stupid, because the bus' doors didn't close while we were yelling, "Close, close, close!!"


The camera crew waltzed in and video taped us.  We just stared at it.  "Did we just get kidnapped in broad daylight?"   Min Woo asked.

 

"Yes, I think we did."  I said.

 

"Hey!  I heard that before.  I was watching 'SHINee's Hello Baby' when someone said that.  I think it was Taemin.  I dunno...but what if were gonna be on Hello Baby!  I get to be an oppa or hyung!"  Min Woo said excitedly.

 

"But...I think were a little too young for that."  I said.

 

"Right.  Ermm...1 Night, 2 Days?"

 

"I don't think so...we are in the middle of Winter."

 

"True."

 

"Oh!  What about...Idols for Hire!"

 

"Bwoh?!?!  Us,...Working?  Nah, that's a definite no."  Jeong Min said,

 

"Yeah, you're right."  Min Woo said.

 

"Man, we have no idea what's going on."  Kwang Min said.

 

"Tell me about it."  I said.

 

"Well, we are kidnapped in broad daylight, have no idea where we're going, and-"

 

"Kwang Min-ah!  I was using sarcasm!"

 

"Right."

 

"So, do we just wait to find out where we're supposed to be?"

 

The camera man nodded.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Min's Point of View

Time: 3:30 PM

 

Wow!  This place looks nice.  A cafe?  Maybe we'll have to preform here.  It does look nice, but it's pretty empty.  There was only one worker, as far as I could see.

 

But an hour and a half?  Ugh!  I felt so jet lagged and I must look like crap on the camera.  That's why we have editors!:)

 

"What are we doing at...Cookie's Coffee Cafe?"  Hyun Seong said, looking at the sign on top.

 

"I have no idea."  Kwang Min said.

 

"Me either."  I said.

 

"Let's just go inside."  Min Woo said.

 

"Deh."  Donghyun said.

 

We walked in to see the only worker there, greeting a customer.

 

"Annyoung!  Welcome to Cookie's Coffee Cafe!  May I take your order?"

 

The customer asked for a Christmas Cookie Platter for 3.

 

assorted%20christmas%20cookies.jpg

 

"Okay, that will be right up."

 

She immediately left to go to the kitchen.

 

Right then, a girl around my age (at least I think) walked in wearing a very revealing waitress' attire.

 

"Okay, Cookie, I swear, you need to order me a new uniform, or I'm...gonna...kill...you?"  She ended it like it was a question.  Then, she looked at us quizzically.

 

"Yah!  Why are there cameras behind you?  Are you here to order or not?"  She seemed a little mad.

 

"Well, we're here because...well we have no idea."  Jeong Min said.

 

"Andddd~~~~~...CUT!  That was wonderful, people!  Editors, edit, camera men, set up, and everyone, go get make-up done!  You are all in Idols for Hire!"

 

"And, you, girl worker."  The...producer (?) said, pointing to the girl, "I need you to sign some paperwork."

 

"Okay?"  She then followed producer noona to the stairs that led to...well, I don't even know.  The rest of the guys and I continued to walk to the make-up artists.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jae Mi's Point of View

Time: 3:35 PM

 

"ASDFDVCGHMISURFENWQKRLGJIUOAFMEJWKTNJRIPHJFDGNJEQKTHIEUWQOFJKGHNHTJRKWUYHRIUQGFYHUASGFDEWTREKTYRPHUDIGBNQREWEBGTUYGINJAERBTYRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

 

"We want you to become a part of our reality show, Idols for Hire!"

 

So sorry it too me forever to update!  I had dance practice, and then swimming:)  Once again, thatnks to all of you who have subscribed, commented, and'or befriended me!:)  Here's a Shout-out to the new subscribers!  Thanks to you guys, I have...17 SUBSCRIBERS!  And I'm barely on Chapter 4!:)  Thanks to:

PandaBerry

abnogirl10

LeahEyah

eirika209

keketaemin

 

Ppyong~~!:)