...And That's What I'm Gonna Do To Save This Cafe!

What's the Difference Between Boxers and ?

Cookie's Point of View

Last Week

Time: 7:54

 

"Oh Man, oh man, oh man!"  No one even took the business cards on these bulletin boards and poles.  No one was interested in getting a job at the cafe.  What was I gonna do now that Kristi was going to go back to America?  There wouldn't be enough workers here!

 

I was panicking.  I looked at the bulletin board again and saw that there were tons of job listings.  Of course.  Working as a waiter or waitress was nothing compared to being a...part-time computer manufactures' assistant.  Okay.  So there were much cooler jobs there.

 

I walked past that board and continued on.  I spotted a stark white poster with some guys on it.  It was an advertisement for a Reality TV Show called Idols for Hire. "For hire?"  I asked no one in particular.

 

It read, 

IDOLS FOR HIRE!  WANTS A NICE WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND A NICE HOME ENOUGH TO SUPPORT 6 TEEN SENSATIONS!  THE IDOLS ARE...BOYFRIEND!   THEY, IN TURN, WILL WORK AT YOUR WORKPLACE AND EARN MONEY FOR YOU FOR 5 MONTHS!  CONTACT LEE HWANG MIN OR HIS ASSISTANT FOR MORE INFORMATION.  HAVE PICTURES OF YOUR WORKPLACE AND HOME!  CALL 010-4515-4246 OR E-MAIL LEE HWANG MIN AT [email protected].  EXPECT A REPLY 5-7 DAYS TIME. CONTACT NOW!

 

Then, it showed a picture of a group of guys.  One of them caught my eye.  The red haired one.  He looked the oldest, too.  Donghyun was his name.  That's cute.

 

45165_20110523_boyfriend_concept_2.jpg\

 

So...I would get celebrities to work in my cafe?  That could raise the cafe's popularity and I would get and extra 5 workers.  This is great!  And Cookie's Cafe was clean and beautiful!  And the upstairs part of the cafe was where my home was.  I had a 4 room townhouse.  The bottom was just empty space, so I created a cafe there.  And now the upstairs section was my home.  Sure, I was lonely, but Kristi lived with me and Jae Mi would sometimes sleepover when she was lonely, too.  But...sleeping with guys?

 

Awkward!

 

But, Lemme think...there could be 2 of the idols sharing one room and that would leave one room for me.  And that would be perfect!

 

I quickly went home and grabbed my camera.

 

Okay, so first up is room one.

 

bedrooms.jpg

Room two:

modern-bedroom-lighting-photos.jpg

Room three:

bedrooms_room303.jpg

My room:

Bedroom-Ideas.jpg

 

The two bathrooms.  One for me and one for the guys:

010512_bathroom_accessories.jpg

 

That's the one in my room, the next is the guys bathroom.

 

favorite-bathrooms-01.jpg

The living room that led to the dining room:

livingroom12-de.jpg

Then finally, my beautiful kitchen:

new-integra-u-shape-pedini-kitchen.jpg

 

It was so high tech, I didn't even know how to work some of the features.

 

I decided to put in the photo of my cafe.

 

cafe1.jpg

 

"Done!"  I said to no one in particular.

 

I quickly collected the pictures and e-mailed my application and pictures to the e-mail address.

 

I closed my laptop...

 

Cookie's Point of View

Present Day

Time: 8:13 AM

 

"...And that's how I'm gonna save this cafe."  I said to Kristi.

 

"You sure that's gonna work?"  She asked.

 

"No.  But it's my last hope."

 

"Oh, well, let's see what they said."

 

"I should be receiving an e-mail today, at around this time."

 

"Check your e-mail."

 

Since there was almost no customers, I went upstairs and grabbed my laptop.

 

I went onto my Yahoo! account and checked.

 

'1 Unread E-Mail(s) from Contact: [email protected]'

 

"Omo!  It's here!"  I said.  Here goes nothing!