Daehyun's story

Daddy Stories

“So, daddy will come home tonight?” asked Haerin

                “Yes, so will you clean the table? after we finish make cheesecake, we’ll fetch him at airport,” ujar Sena. Haerin nodded in enthusiasm. She helped her mother baking cheesecakes and cupcakes, Daehyun's favorites. It's been a long time since she met her father last time.

PRAANGG!!

                Sena turned around and shocked when her daughter was hit by a shattered glass.

                “Haerin baby! Are you okay dear?” said Sena. She saw blood dripped from her finger.  “Stay here.” SHe cleaned the shattered glass, and applied some medicine to her daughter's fingers. Haerin sat on the chair with gloomy expression.

                “What’s wrong Haerin-ah?”

                “Daddy will hate me, mommy,”

                “Why? Why would daddy hate you?”

                “That was daddy’s favorite glass,” Sena hugged her precious baby and patted slowly her back.

                “Daddy won’t angry at you okay?”

                “But…,”

                “Has daddy ever mad at you when you tell him the truth? Maybe he'll be upset but he will never angry or hate you. You only have to tell the truth and apologize. okay?"

                “Jinjjayo?”

                “Trust me,” Haerin stopped sobbing and continued helping her mother.

***

                “Daehyun-ah!” called Sena when she and Haerin and the rest of B.A.P members' family picked them at the airport. They waited in waiting room since the hallway was filled with BABYs.

                “Sena-ya! Haerin-ah!” said Daehyun and hugged Sena tightly.

                “How’s your flight?” asked Sena

                “She slept along the flight. How could he tell you the flight? Even Jongup and Junhong played with his sleeping face," told Youngjae. Jongup showed her the prove from his cellphone and laughed. Daehyun mumbled some curse words because he could say that loudly. After greeting each other, they decided to go home.

                On their way home, Daehyunpaid attention to his little daughter who busy played with her dolls. It's so unusual since Haerin would ask him to tell story about his tours.

                “What’s wrong with Haerin?” whispered Daehyun to Sena. Sena told him the real story about the afternoon event. Daehyun nodded and understood. He was about to get near to Haerin but Sena hold him.

                “Let she told you by herself,”

                “But, I miss her so much,”

                “Please, just wait,”

***

                “Daddy, I have something to tell you,” Daehyun switched his attention from laptop to Haerin. "But, I want to apologize to you beforehand.

                Daehyun carried her on his lap. "What is it?” He pretended he didn't know..

                “Daddy mianhae,” Haerin's voice slowly gone because she was afraid of Daehyun. "This afternoon, I broke your favorite glass when I helped mom. I'm sorry."

                “It’s okay my dear. I could buy thousands more for that kind of glass,” he couldn't bear seeing his daughter in state like this.

                “Really?”

                “Yes of course,” Haerin hugged his neck tightly with her small embrace.

                “Thank you daddy nd I’m sorry,”

                “You’re welcome,” Daehyun replied her hug. To him, her smile is the most important thing than a glass. “Wait, you said you help your mother? What did you do?”

                “We made cheesecakes and cupcakes for you, daddy!” Haerin came down from his lap and ran to open the frindge. She put out the cheeshecake and cupcakes he just made with her mom.

                “taste it, daddy!”

                Daehyun ate a spoonful of cheesecake and praised her, ”It’s really delicious! You made it for sure?”

                “Of course!” Haerin smiled happily

                “You did a great job my dear!” He ruffled her hair

                Haerin smiled and feed herself. Sena sat beside Daehyun and ate his.

                “It was a gift from your fans,” said Sena to his ear

                “But angry at her just for a glass? It’s not worthed,” Daehyun kissed his wife after staring at her for so long.

                “What was that for?”

                “For keep stealing my cheesecake. My daughter made this for me!” Sena rolled her eyes and took another bite.

                “Ya! Oh Sena!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's done!! actually I'll add some chapters again when I have time. Enjoy the last chapter and if you have a request feel free to put it on comment box!