Suho's story

Daddy Stories

“Are you sure? I won’t go if you say it,” Suho still afraid to leave pregnant Yeonhee alone at Seoul.

                “Then make your bajillion fans cry just because they can't see you? Come on. I'll be okay," asnwered Yeonhee calmed her husband. "The baby due is still next week. You'll be home at that time."

                “But, still. I can’t imagine you do all the chores by yourself,”

                “Just make sure you’re safe and healthy then I will be okay,”

                Suho let out a sigh and hugged her. “Call me when you need anything, okay?

***

                “Noona didn't accompany you?" asked Kai

                “making her tired? of course not, you silly head,"

                “Ah, I forgot noona was pregnant,”

                “Let's get ready. The plane will board soon," said Kris. Their steps stopped when Suho heard their manager called him in hurry.

                “Junmyeon-ah!” called manager. “Yeonhee…,”

                “What about Yeonhee?” asked Suho who suddenly had a panic attack.

                “Your wife is in hospital now. She’s bleeding,” Suho ran before the manager finished his words. He left the group using taxi went straight to the hospital.

                “yeonhee-ya, be safe,” He kept repeating those prayer inside his heart

***

                When he arrived, he met Yeonhee's brother, Yeonha.

                “Hyung, how's Yeonhee?”

                “Calm yourself first. She slipped and fell down when she took a newspaper,” explained yeonha.

                “Then she? Our baby?" Suho was in panic because of that. Then, a nurse came panting.

                “Is there any family from Mrs. Kwon Yeonhee? I think she'll deliver her baby tonight since her water is broken,"

                “I'm his husband,” said SUho

                “Let’s go sir. we don’t have much time,” Suho entered the room and saw Yeonhee screamed in pain.

                “Yeonhee-ya,” said Suho gently

                “Oppa, why are you here?”

                “Sst, don't think about that,”

                “I’m sorry. You should be with your fans now,” Suho smiled and kissed her forehead. "Nothing is more important than you in this world,"

                “Mistress, please listen to my instructions. First, take a deep breath then after I count to three, push with all of your might. Can you understand it?"

                Suho did not bear to see his dear wife screaming in pain to deliver their baby. Even though he's scared, he never let go of his hold on Yeonhee's hand. She squeezed his hands so tight until the color changed to white. But, he knew the pain that he felt was not comparable with the pain that Yeonhee felt.

                “Keep pushing, ma’am,”

                After struggle for so long, a crying baby appeared. Yeonhee slowly released her hands on Suho and smiled. Trying to see her baby.

                “Congratulations, Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kwon. Your baby is a girl. She’s healthy and very pretty,”

                “I’ll name you Kim Jieun. Appa promise to protect you. welcome to the world,” said Suho when the nurse gave the baby to Yeonhee to feed her.

                Suho couldn't stop staring at Jieun even until she slept on Yeonhee's arms.

***

                “SUHO HYUNG!!” called EXO members ang managers a few hours later.

                “You’ll wake my baby up!” scolded Suho while looking at peacefully sleeping Jieun.

                “Ups, sorry hyung,”

                “Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to depart to China now?” asked Suho

                “To check on our niece of course. Also do you think we will go without you? Hell no. How’s your feeling noona?” asked D.O

                “I’m fine. Just a little bit tired. I’m sorry, I know you guys have a schedule,”

                “Nah, don’t worry Yeonhee-ya. It's better to delay our flight rather than they threathen to runaway only to see their niece," answered the manager.

                “Hyung, she’s so pretty like noona!” praised Sehun. Sehun's voice then made Jieun awoke and cried.

                “What are you doing?!” Suho patted his baby to make her sleep again.

                “Mianhae,”

                “Looks like our Suho is ready to be a brand new daddy,” joked Lay

                Yeonhee smiled and laughed happily seeing EXO with Jieun. She believed Jieun will be loved by EXO, especially Suho.

                "I'm so happy now, Junmyeon-ah,"

                "Me too," Suho kissed Yeonhee passionately and make Jieun cried again.

                "Come on Junmyeon-ah. Yeonhee just gave birth to Jieun, can you wait for another year to 'make' her a sister?" joked Luhan

                "Shut Up!" said Suho while Yeonhee blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short. but this storyline is a storyline that I want to make. So enjoy!