Key's story

Daddy Stories

Since early morning, Kira was busy with house chores. She had a morning show so that she had to prepare Kibum and Hana's things. Started from sweeping the house until cooking.

                “What's with the noise?" asked Kibum

                “i have a morning show, so I have to prepare all of your needs first," answered Kira without looking at Kibum.

                “Leave it to me, then,” said Kibum

                “Mwo?”

                “I have no schedule today. You can leave Hana and the house to me,”

                “Really? Thank you. You only need to pack Hana's things to her show today. I promise I'll come to her play,"

                “No worries. Go!”

                Kira changed her clothes and grabbed her bag. She kissed Kibum's cheeks and went straight to her radio company. Then, Kibum continued what Kira has done earlier. To him, house chores are pieces of cake. When he lived in the dorm with SHINee members,  he used to do this. After getting married, Kibum rarely did house chores because most of time Kira did that all. 

                Finished making breakfast, Kibum checked his beautiful Hana wo was still asleep. Since last night his baby girl couldn't hide her excitement to play in school's drama. She'd play Thumbelina role and Kibum would watch it.

                “Hana-ya, wake up! Let's pack?” Kibum shook lightly Hana's body.

                “Ne, appa,” Hana woke up and followed her father's deed. "You'll watch my play, right?"

                “Of course. Omma also will come after her work done,"

                “Nice!” Hana jumped in excitement because of that. She happily ate her breakfast with Kibum.

                “When will be your show?”

                “12 p.m,”

                “You have memorize your line?”

                “there's some parts that I sometimes forget,”

                “Finish your breakfast and I'll help you. I’m an actor, you know,”

                “Keotjimal,”

                “Hey, you can ask Uncle Onew or Uncle Jonghyun,”

                “I thought only uncle Minho who played movie,”

                “He is a movie actor while I'm a musical actor,”

                After breakfast, Kibum helped Hana practice. Thought Hana who played the Thumbelina, Kibum acted the role more expressionfull than Hana. Even Hana couldn't help but chuckled seeing his father's silly act.

                “Omo! It's already 10!”

                It's Kibum who were in panic. He ironed Hana's costume carefully dan put some change clothes to her backpack. After that, Kibum helped Hana did her make up dan put her costume on.

                “Hana-ya!” called her friends right after she arrived at school.

                “Why aren't you ready?”

                “We don't have enough people to help us. It's impossible for saem to do everything alone,”

                “Maybe my appa can help,”

                Kibum agreed to help the show. He put some make up to Hana's friends. He relieved he could help. Thanks to his cordi noona and Taemin for it.

                “Kim Hana fighting!” Kibum cheered Hana who will go to the stage. He went out to make up room and looked for empty chair. Suddenly someone touched his shoulder.

                “Am I late?” asked Kira. She panted after running from her car.

                “It's haven't started yet. And what are you doing in here?" asked Kibum when he saw s behind Kira.

                “I met them at the radio show. I told them about Hana's show and they want to come, so why not?"

                “We also wnat to see our niece, hyung," said Taemin. Since the tribune was dark, they could watch the show in relax because nobody knew SHINee was there.

                For not long, the stage curtain was opened as a sign the show will start. Hana played her role well. Kibum also heard people around him praised his little girl act. He's really proud of her.

                “KIM HANA FIGHTING!!” shouted SHINee members when Hana did her monolog. Every paired of eyes stared at them angrily. Because of that Kibum hide his face in embarrassment.

                The show was a big success. They got loud applause from the viewers. Kira, and SHinee went to backstage to see Hana. Her teacher was in shock seeing SHINee was here. She almost forgot that Hana's father is a member of SHINee.

                “You were so great!” praised Taemin

                “Hehehe, thank you uncle Taemin,”

                “you also looked so pretty,” said Onew

                “Hey, my daughter is always beautiful,”

                “Thanks to appa for the make-up,”

                “You did that? How come I didn't know you have that kind of talent?” asked Kira

                “Believe me noona, I was his victim for his make up experiment," blabbered Taemin

                “Ya! But it's worked, right?”

                They all laughed because of it. Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin brought Hana outside to eat ice cream. While Kira slided her arm to Kibum's arm and whispered, “Thank you, yeobo.”

                “Never mind. I spend a good time with my daughter,”

                “hehehe,”

                “Come on! Let’s catch them,” Kira still in Kibum's arm and put her head on Kibum's shoulder to catch them. She felt so proud of having Kibum as his great husband and a wonderful dad for her little family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another chappie!!