Sunggyu's story

Daddy Stories

Tomorrow is Sunggyu's beloved wife's birthday. He wanted to make a surprise for her. he didn't have any schedule today so it's perfect to do it. Since early morning, he went to his apartment rooftop to work. His wife didn't feel suspicious because she thought he has a schedule with Infinite. he rarely to do an event for Hyejin, so he decided to make one.

                “Done! I hope she’ll like it,” Sunggyu stared at his work. his watch show 2.15 p.m. It's almost 7 hours he's been there. "Still have time until midnight,"

KRIIINNGGGGGG!!!

                “Yeoboseyo?” asked Sunggyu

                “Oppa…,” answered Hyejin with low voice. Sunggyu can felt a worried tone in her voice. "Seunggi…,”

                “Wae? Seunggineun wae?”

                “he kept crying since 2 hours ago. I already check his temperature, I guess he have a fever. Can you accompany me to the hospital? But if you're busy it's okay,"

                “No.. No.. It’s okay. I'll be home right now,”

                He rushed running down the stairs to his flat. Sunggyu calmed himself before he opened the door. It's good that Woollim Ent. was not far from his apartment. So, she wouldn't feel weird.

                “I’m home, Hyejin-ah. Seunggineun ottoke?”

                Hyejin told him about Seunggi's symptoms. That 3-years-old boy didn't stop crying and kept calling him. Sunggyu carried him and magically, Seunggi stopped crying.

                “I guess his medicine is his father’s hug,” said Hyejin

                “But, we still need to go to the hospital,”

***

                They both went to hospital to check Seunggi.

                “Okay, let me check him," said the doctor when they met her. Hyejin carried Seunggi and he started to cry again. Sunggyu took over and carried him instance.

                “He’s really miss you, oppa,” commented Hyejin. The doctor chuckled when she saw Seunggi didn't let go his grab on Sunggyu's collar.

                After it's done, they went hom. Sunggyu put seunggi on his bed while Hyejin prepared for dinner. when she fed him, Seunggi started to cry again. Hyejin felt so helpless because of her son. It's not usual he acted like this.

                “Here let me help you,” Sunggyu took her role and fed his boy. he made a funny expression with his small eyes. Seunggi stared at him in amazed. Sometimes he even clapped his hands. Sunggyu also laughed at Seunggi when he played with his food.

***

                “Is he asleep?" asked Sunggyu. Hyejin nodded and sat beside Sunggyu in front of TV.

                “Finally, he could go to sleep in peace. Thanks, oppa. It's really tough day. Seunggi never act like that before,”

                Suddenly, Sunggyu remembered his event. He saw at wall clock. 11.45 p.m. "I have something to show you.”

                Sunggyu lead Hyejin whose eyes were closed to rooftop. Then he opened her eyes. She was confused with Sunggyu's deed.

                “Oppa what is hap--,” her words was cut when Sunggyu the lights. He made a lamp ornaments. He remembered that she likes lamp decorations. Hyejin opened and ran like a small girl.

                “you like it?”

                “Of course. But, what's happening? It's not even my birthday,”

                “Nope, it’s already past midnight. So, happy birthday my darling wife!” Sunggyu hugged Hyejin from behind and whispered something to her ears. “Thank you for existing in my life.”

                Sunggyu put a necklace for her with infinity pendant. “I already have that necklace when you perform at your concert.”

                “Look carefully,” Sunggyu showed their name were graven on the pendant.

                “Gomawoyo, oppa,” Hyejin gave him a peck on cheek.

                “i only got that after making you this and helping you took care of Seunggi?” Hyejin just pouted and kiss his lips before she hugged him tight.  “Hehehe, let’s sit down. I already prepare these lamps and the stars only for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

double update!!!