[PART ONE]

Dream-catcher Collection

"Did you think you could take the Mirage's treasure, filthy human?"

Kim Jonghyun gritted his teeth as he eyed the guardians he thought he had slayed. "You're supposed to be dead. Should I slit your throat again to silence that mouth of yours?" Jonghyun growled and whipped out his deadly-looking pocket knife.

"You..you will not take our city's life-source, nor will you touch the princess." The two guardians bodies glowed brilliantly, and Jonghyun stepped back upon witnessing this sudden red burst of light that exploded into green and red fire. "How..the hell..." He twitched his fingers and watched as the guardian's bodies burned into thousand of ashes and dust remnants. 

"Oh..." Jonghyun cursed and turned around, running for his life. The powerful fire behind him was pursuing him like an wild beast, and he flinched upon feeling the flames catch his left shoulder on fire. He then felt the earth tumbling beneath him, and he began to lose ground as the wooden, crusty tiles collapsed. 

"The door...the.." Jonghyun desperately tried to find the way out of the Heart, the mirage's central room.

But he no longer had a ground, and soon enough, he was accelerating to the mirage's first floor, fifty stories from the Heart. 

"Agh, , I'm going to die." Jonghyun heaved, and felt rocks crush his body as his back crashed onto a massive stone belonging to the first floor, sending his body into a shock that eventually left him breathless. The green fire did its last deed and swallowed Jonghyun completely. He screamed in agony, feeling the poisonous flames every last bit of life out of him.

Soon, the mirage stood still, and the fire subsided.

Jonghyun's body rolled off the stone, and it no longer made movement.

A cold wind passed through the interior of the mirage, and a mild gust of dirt circled the room where Jonghyun's limp body lied. The crumbled walls of the mirage rose from their stationary positions and grew translucent. 

The mirage was disappearing...