[FINAL]

Dream-catcher Collection
 
Click on this "*" when you see it (: Music for this particular scene.
 
"...Who...WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Kyungsoo shouted, demanding an answer from the mysterious voice that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.
 
"Oh my, you are quite angry, aren't you?" 
 
Kyungsoo's eyes twitched when he recognized the same Asian women from the hotel counter step down from a platform. 
 
"Hello, dear. My name is Yutzba, and this is the city where I create games for travelers like you." "You have a won a ticket out of here since you slayed all the giants....but.." The wrinkly old woman cackled, her voice only making Kyungsoo more angry.
 
"You are the only one who survived...your other friends belong to me now." Yutzba's eyes glowed in delight, and she revealed a row of sharp demonic looking teeth when she laughed. "They shouldn't have taken the food...that was a test..oh they fell into my trap..I was going to force-feed you, but your soul was stronger than I thought, boy."
 
Yutzba faced Kyungsoo who flinched upon her stare.
 
"This is the city where your soul becomes your strength, my dear. It is the last and only thing you will have as your mode of defense and offense."
 
"Your friends...their souls were not as strong.." Yutzba shook her head and looked back up at Kyungsoo, who was now sharply glaring at her.
 
"Your eyes speak of murder, Kyungsoo." Yutzba smiled, and Kyungsoo cringed upon hearing the woman speak his name. "Don't..don't use my name, you ." He spat, and Yutzba drew closer to him.
 
"You are quite the troublemaker, boy." She knocked the sword from Kyungsoo's grip, and it soon was in her hands. "This...measley sword....is nothing without a master with a strong soul..." She easily crumbled the steel sword, and Kyungsoo's eyes widened in fear as he saw his weapon break like it was nothing.
 
"Your soul is wavering, dear."
 
"How will you truly leave this place then?" Yutzba's eyes turned into a fearsome jet-black color, and Kyungsoo stared in horror for the woman looked like a demon, flared in colors of red. Her arms altered into the form of feathers, and she soon was able to fly without the platform supporting her from underneath.
 
"Leave..leave me alone..." Kyungsoo cried out in fear.
 
"Now that you've collected eleven souls for me...you must give them back to me..." Yutzba's voice changed to a raspy, diabolical rhythm. "That is my stone relic..give it back to me.." She hissed and flung herself at Kyungsoo, who instinctively flipped back in the zero-gravity air.
 
"That will no longer do." Yutzba's eyes beamed, and the room was now of normal gravity. Kyungsoo, shocked, helplessly accelerated to the hard ground and crashed against the crumbling side of a stone wall; he felt pain for the first time and winced.  "Listen boy, I can easily kill you." Yutzba rammed her head into Kyungsoo's face and spat in his face. "You are nothing now. Give me the damn relic..."
 
"NO!" Kyungsoo screamed, and Yutzba was instantly thrown back by Kyungsoo's sudden voice outbreak.
 
Was...was that the strength of my soul? 
 
"Give...give me the damn souls...you son of a ." Yutzba was furious and raced after Kyungsoo who frantically tried to run away in hopeless directions. "..Kyungsoo...be strong...be strong...don't be afraid..." Kyungsoo turned around and shrieked upon seeing Yutzba behind him.
 
Yutzba clawed at Kyungsoo's face and crashed into him, until he laid paralyzed on the ground. 
 
"This is over for you boy." "You will die once I activate my full powers upon taking this stone relic." Yutzba stole into Kyungsoo's pocket in search for the relic.
 
This...this is the end of me...I cannot move..
 
My friends..
 
Kyungsoo's tears flooded down his cheek as Yutzba managed to grip onto the stone relic. "MINE. MINE. ALL MINE. MY POWERS...They will be fully restored." She laughed delightfully and gazed back at Kyungsoo who was still underneath her. 
 
"This is over for you.." "I will now kill you." 
 
"Although..you did not take my food, you were meant to die, dear." Yutzba glowed under the shine of the relic whose colored holes, which had contained the souls of Kyungsoo's eleven friends, disappeared into her body. Yutzba growled and felt power surge through her, and she smiled with contentment. 
 
"It feels..so good to have myself restored." Yutzba grew to the size of a stone giant and peered down at Kyungsoo whose tears were profusely falling down his cheeks as he was forced to look up at the sheer size of the Asian's woman's true facade.
 
"Goodbye." Yutzba cackled darkly to herself and watched in delight as she strangled Kyungsoo to death. "You were of great use, boy." She kicked at Kyungsoo's limp body to the side and watched the dirt of her game take ahold of his body and surround it. "Oh this game isn't fun unless I test my powers gained from these souls..." Yutzba opened and a sizzling beam cut through half of Kyungsoo's body.
 
"Oh..I am quite the joker." Yutzba growled to herself and walked from the scenery.
 
.....
..
.....
 
Is this the end? Did I die? 
 
Kyungsoo's eyes were still closed, but he felt his heart speak for him.
 
..In my heart...do I give up everything?
 
..Do I let everything go before my eyes?
 
..This was an adventure I wanted...I would not give up..because I was born to endure..
..to have faith.
 
..and....
 
Flashback:
 
"Oh darling, our son is mindlessly peering out the window again." Kyungsoo's mother knitted a scarve as she watched her two year old child lay on the carpet.
 
"He's a dreamer, sweetie...Our Do Kyungsoo will be quite the one to look for adventures..just the look in his eyes tell you everything."
 
"Don't you think he'll get into a lot of trouble if he is to be so active? He has such a frail body..I'm quite worried!" Kyungsoo's mother stopped her knitting and narrowed her eyes at her flippant husband.
 
"Indeed, he will." "But I'm sure he'll get out of it." The man looked at his child, and a smile curved up his lips.
 
"This child has a strong heart."  
 
.. to never give up.
 
Yutzba's eyes widened to the size of saucers as he witnessed Kyungsoo's body pieced back together. "IMPOSSIBLE!" She screeched and flapped her demonic wings.
 
"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN DEAD."
 
"Yutzba." Kyungsoo's eyes were still closed, but he was speaking. "You did say that this was the arena of souls did you not?" He grinned and then opened his eyes.
 
"I  may be physically weak, but mentally."
 
"I am invinsible in this arena." Kyungsoo chuckled as his mind signalled all the swords from the stone walls to rise.
 
"Yutzba, you said that the sword is nothing without the master." 
 
The Asian woman gasped and stumbled backwards; she instantly felt fear boil inside her.
 
"But what's one thousand swords owned by me like?" Kyungsoo rubbed his chin, and a brilliant burst of parallel light beams of swords cut through Yutzba's body.
 
A magnificent glow appeared before Kyungsoo's eyes, and the city of Yutzba vanished in the light.
 
*
"Yahh, Kyungsoo..KYUNGSOO, WAKE UP!"
 
"Oof."
 
Kyungsoo opened his eyes and smiled as he saw his eleven companions glaring at him with arms crossed. 
 
"Good God, you are such a sleepy head...." Xiumin rolled his eyes and tapped his foot impatiently. "You've been sleeping for so long in the hotel dining hall that we got worried about you."
 
"What?" Kyungsoo's eyes widened. "...I was sleeping the whole time?" 
 
Tao laughed. "Hyung, you were such a sleepyhead. You must be super tired..but you didn't even eat that much..I'm surprised..You're usually the one who loves food the most."
 
Kyungsoo chuckled as he eyed each and every one of his eleven friends and shrugged his shoulders. "It was a good thing I had a stomach-ache."
 
"Ahh." Kris yawned and lightly placed his huge hand over his mouth. "We should all get some sleep..It's getting late, and we still have to board the next Train to home, guys." The other ten boys nodded their heads in unision, their eyes slightly shifting between a closed and open state. Xiumin felt overly drowsy and leaned on Luhan's shoulder for support. Luhan peered at his soporific companion and grinned to himself.
 
"Let's head to the beds then!" Kris snapped his fingers, and the others followed his lead. But Kyungsoo did not move from his position.
 
"How could they have forgotten? I'm sure it wasn't a dream..." Kyungsoo pouted.
 
"You alright, buddy?"
 
Kyungsoo turned around and grinned upon seeing his best-friend approach him. "Oh, it's nothing....I just..feel like everyone forgot something important...It really saddens me..because it was quite a memorable thing." 
 
"Was it?" Kai chuckled and sat beside Kyungsoo's.
 
"Do you not remember?" "The city?" "We fought the giants?" 
 
"Are you not tired?" Kai laughed at his friend. "You must be lacking sleep or something. Get some rest...we'll be leaving tomorrow..." 
 
Kyungsoo laughed to himself and shifted his head from the ground to the window that revealed the gentle night.
 
Was it all in my imagination? 
 
"Nah, you can go if you want. I'm going to stay for a bit." Kyungsoo shuffled his feet against the brown-plastered floor. Most of the guests in the hotel were beginning to head to their rooms, and the living room near the door gradually quieted down. 
 
"Well..I'm heading to bed." Kai smiled and patted Kyungsoo's shoulder. "See you in the morning, buddy." Kyungsoo felt his friend's hand drift from his shoulder. He turned around and saw Kai treading back to the elevators.
 
"Night."
 
I'm sure I wasn't dreaming...Was it...
 
I..
 
"Wait, Kyungsoo!."
 
Kyungsoo snapped his head upon hearing Kai's voice. He rushed back to Kyungsoo and handed him a strange item. "I found this in our room."
 
"I'm not sure what it is..."
 
".....but I have the slightest memory of a wonderful adventure in our past-life." 
 
Kyungsoo's jaw dropped as he took the mysterious stone relic. "...This...this is..."
 
Were we in the positions of ourselves in a different life-time? 
 
"I have trouble recalling what its exact purpose was..but it just appeared out of nowhere." Kai rubbed the back of his head and grinned. "..I should get to sleep. You too, Kyungsoo."
 
This time, Kai did not come back.
 
Kyungsoo stared at the elevator that Kai used and back to the stone relic in his hands. He was still astonished and was speechless.
 
He eyed the night-sky that peeked out the hotel's window and rose from the couch. Kyungsoo left the hotel to stroll along the nearby pavements. 
 
The sky lit a dark color that splashed the colors of scintillating lights. Kyungsoo pushed up his sleeve once more to observe the time. 11:35PM. He smiled and gazed back up at the night sky.
 
"That was quite an adventure."
 
Kyungsoo silently whispered to himself as he felt a gentle zephyr drift past his shoulderblade. 
 
He held onto the stone relic in his hands and gazed up at the stars. 
 
"Past-life.." 
 
The lights in the sky blinked at him and said their last goodbyes.
 
trippple update 12/2/13
 
Anddd that concludes the first of the many stories from my dreams (: 
I hope you lovely readers continue to read my Dream-catcher collection. I work especially hard on these series b/c these are my dreams, and they belong to me.