[PART TWO]

Dream-catcher Collection

Kyungsoo felt the cold floor beneath him; his eyes jerked open and he wriggled his fingers around the floor. Feeling slightly apprehensive of his surroundings, he glanced around the room and to his surprise, noticed his eleven other friends lying on the ground, unconscious. 

"..Should I wake them up?" Kyungsoo whispered under his breath. He nervously tapped each of the eleven guys' shoulders.

"Guys..get up..what is going on?" Kyungsoo was frantic, anxious to understand what was happening. Chen was the first to rise from where he was lying, and as he opened his eyes, Kyungsoo noticed that they shined a moving orange color. "Dude, what's up with your eyes?" Kyungsoo pointed at his friend, who quickly shook his own head to alert himself. 

"Wait what, dude." 

"You're eyes are a strange color." Kyungsoo quietly observed. The orange colors were moving back and forth between Chen's pupils almost as if they had a life of their own.

"..I feel odd..as if I'm not truely in my body." Chen's voice died as he spaced out. He then gazed at his hands and flipped them back and forth. "...This is impossible." Chen widened his fingers and squeezed them together.

"I think my soul has left my body..."

Kyungsoo's eyebrows raised, and the whites of his eyes widened. "Just what are you talking about?" As he was questioning Chen, the other ten of Kyungsoo's friends rose from their spot, many sheepishly rubbing the back of their heads while others yawned. Kyungsoo gulped and stared at his friends for the longest time.

Every one of them except for him had strangely colored eyes. Baekhyun's glowed a luminous yellow color. Suho's glistened a light, yet penetrating shade of blue. Kris's shone a deep, crimson red while Tao, who happened to be lying next to Kris, had eyes that shined a mysterious magenta-like hue. 

"Do any of you guys feel light, almost as if you feel separated from yourselves?" Chen piped up as the others gathered themselves together.

"Oh yeah. It's really strange." Luhan narrowed his dark violet eyes and smoothly rubbed the back of his neck, pausing in between sides. 

"These are my hands..I can see them..But I feel like I'm being controlled." Kai shifted his aqua green eyes toward his friends who were just as perplexed as he was. "Kyungsoo, do you not feel the same?"

Kyungsoo looked at his best-friend and shook his head. "No..I'm in total control of my body. Nothing seems loose at all." 

"Your eye color is normal too." Sehun pointed out as the rose pink waves moved between his pupils. "Why are your eyes still brown?" 

"I..I don't know." Kyungsoo pursed his lips and twittled his fingers nervously. He wasn't comfortable with the situation as it was. He wanted answers, but he didn't even know where he would get them.

"This is so annoying.." Chanyeol's eyes flared a dark blue, and he pounded his fist against the floor, clearly frustrated. "Why the hell do I feel so out of it?" He stared at the floor and cursed silently to himself while the others shook their heads, hoping to clear out the mysterious feeling that was beginning to make them all nauseus. 

"I think it's best that we stop complaining and find a way out." Xiumin asserted in a grave tone, and Kyungsoo flinched upon seeing that his hyung's eyes were jet black with barely any whites of the eyes available. "Where do you suppose we are?" Lay looked around the room, shifting his lavender colored eyes back and forth to no avail.

Kris turned in his spot and then pointed straight ahead. 

"That is one tall wooden door." 

Kyungsoo and the other ten boys, caught by their hyung's observation, gasped, astonished by the gargantuan size of the door before them. The door was approximately 40 feet tall and 30 feet wide, and strange enough, there was no door knob.

"Are you sure about this?" Lay piped up, slowly panicking. He rose from his spot and pointed in a different direction. "There is another way-OUC-." Kyungsoo and the others quickly turned and saw that their friend Lay had fallen to the ground, unconscious. "Ohmygod, what just happened?" Baekhyun shrieked and placed his hand over his mouth in shock.

"There must be some kind of force-field blocking our way." Kris growled and bit the interior of his mouth. "Someone is watching us...or better yet, someone is trapping us in his domain."

Kyungsoo swallowed. "I think I know who led us here."

Upon hearing their friend's voice, the eleven others instantly laid their eyes on Kyungsoo who was now squeezing his fists on his lap. "..Could it be..?"

"Yes..It was that woman. She tricked us." "Or maybe just the eleven of us." Kyungsoo admitted, his heart feeling heavy upon saying those words. "You guys took her meal...she must be some sort of witch." Kyungsoo began to talk faster; his adrenaline was quickly speeding up.

"I can't even..recall...what happened..anymore." Chen placed his hands on both sides of his temples and closed his eyes. "I'm just having a severe headache just thinking about it." The others started to feel pain within themselves as well, and Kyungoo gulped.

"All that's left to do is to go through that gigantic door then." Suho announced, his thoughts gathering into one piece. "There's nothing else we can do, unless we want to be trapped here forever." Kyungsoo's eyes widened, and fear spread through every inch of his body upon hearing Suho's warning.

"Let's go then." Kris agreed, and the others began to stand up. A worried Tao and Baekhyun assisted Lay, who was still unconscious from the shock he suffered from the unexpected force-field.

"We should wait til Lay wakes up." "Security issues." Tao voiced out loudly.


"How many doors are there?" Chanyeol was annoyed. The twelve boys had just gone through five gigantic wooden doors that automatically opened before them.

"OhGOD."

The sixth wooden door opened to a totally new scenery. Kyungsoo's eyes widened to the size of saucers as he gazed upon a multitude of stone figures and buildings surrounded by barely lit candles. In the center, there was a huge temple, whose structure laid rugged with several broken pillars and crumbling masses of rock. Each side of the temple stood two massive stone figures whose penetrating eyes seemed to be looking into Kyungsoo's soul.

"This city..it has been buried underground....And it looks like we're walking in a semi-labyrinth." Kris mumbled and squinted his eyes. "But how..was that door connected to this ruin?"

CLANG.

The twelve jumped upon hearing a wooden sound behind them. 

"The door was just sealed!" Lay pronounced, pointing frantically at the spot where their last escape was. "Holyshiiiiii. What are we going to do? I don't want to stay in here. It's so creepy." Baekhyun clinched his teeth and balled his fists up anxiously.

"Calm down..calm down!" Kris raised his hand and lowered his eyebrows, looking into every guy's eyes. "This kind of situation deserves thinking, not panicking." He placed his left hand in his pocket and pointed to the stone walls with his index finger. "Maybe we could find a clue somewhere around these ancient walls?" Kris rubbed his chin and tapped his foot. 

"Everyone spread out and look for something that will give us hints!"

The twelve friends scattered across the labyrinth in search of something useful to get them out of this dungeon.

Kyungsoo breathed in and out, his heart pounding anxiously in fear. He was still nervous despite Kris's attempt to calm him and the others down. But something in Kyungsoo's heart burned with sparks. 

Adventure.

This is what he wished, wasn't it? His wish had been answered. Kyungsoo smiled to himself upon hearing this thought resonate inside him. 

"..What's this?" 

Kyungsoo looked down and noticed something shine in his pockets. He scooped up the mysterious stone relic and scrutinized it. "How did this get in my pocket?" The stone was roughly carved, and he noticed eleven differently shaped holes in the rock. "What is this supposed to represent?"

"Oof." "Yah, Kyungsoo, you were in my way." Tao panted and jerked back, falling on his .

Click.

"What did I just do?" "Did you hear that?" Tao rubbed his head and pouted. He got back up on his feet and pursed his lips. "Kyungsoo?"

"Uh." 

Tao's eyes widened as he noticed the ground where he fell turn to a moving crimson red. A mystical wave was swishing on that particular tile like a painting brought to life. "Hyung, why is the ground now colored." Tao squinted his eyes, still unable to fanthom what was going on.

But Kyungsoo didn't make any movement. 

His jaw dropped, and he shook violently as he pointed lowly with his finger in the direction of the central temple.

"Tao..the..the stone figures have come to life."

"Ah, hyung, you can't be serious." Tao chuckled and walked into the view Kyungsoo was looking at. "You must be imagin-" Tao's eyes widened, and he quietly placed his hands over his mouth.

"Hyung..." Tao whimpered under his breath.

"Were those two spots supposed to be filled with figures?"