Blessed

I Know It Will Be Hard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          I can hear his sobbing. He told me that the company allow and bless our relationship. I ask him why he's sobbing like someone died. He told me that he was so happy that he could die out of happiness. I laugh out loud hearing his reason. He really such a cry baby and he never change, not even once. He told me that the company couldn't hide it anymore because the truth already spoken. So they just agree with it. And the company even allow us to get married. When I hear about the company allow us to get married, I feel like crying but the tears didn't flow down. 
          I live my life as a normal me since no one know about Yixing future wife identity. A week after Yixing post our hand photo to his Weibo, he told me that people form his company want to meet me. In my head I think that they want to see EXO's Lay future wife. The next day, I prepare myself to got SM building to meet people from the agency. I step into the building with a smile in my face. Yixing bring me to Lee Sooman office. The moment I see Lee Sooman face, I feel like the world stop revolving. I don't know why but suddenly I scared and can't keep going. 
         

          Lee Sooman allow us to sit on the sofa. I know that Yixing really loves Lee Sooman. He look at sm face like he really adore it. Suddenly, sm open his mouth and talk about us. He told us that he bless our relationship because he want the best for his career. But he don't want to put a border on his artist private life. So he allow and bless our relatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter