I've Been Push Away

I Know It Will Be Hard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My Minnie, are you free tomorrow? I want to ask you out for a date."

He call me dolly because I love Minnie Mouse so much. I reply his text

"I free tomorrow" Then he reply back.

"I fetch you at your house at 11.a.m ok." He wrote and I reply

"But I never agree about the date"
  
Then he reply back

"I don't care what your answer. I will be at your front door by 11.a.m. If you're not at home I will bring your parents for a date with me."

"Ok I understand" I replied back.

    I really love his bad boy style. His face didn't show about his bad boy style but he is really is. Or... Did he only show his bad boy style in front of me. I start daydreaming. But then I receive a text from my Yixing. 

"Don't you ever dare wear high heel tomorrow"

    Did he want to make me climb a mountain or what. Anyway, I was so happy because this is my first date after he come back from Korea.
I start dissecting my wardrobe and looking for the best outfit. I decide to wear an pastel pink short pant overall with white colour t-shirt underneath.
 
    The clock shows 10.45 in the morning. Suddenly I hear the bell ringing, I run quickly to the door and open it. It was him with a pair of light blue jeans and pastel pink shirt.

" Did you read my mind? How can we wear an outfit with a same colour" he said.

"You're right. We look like couple right now"

Then he reply back

"We are couple"

 I glare at him and walk away from the door and pick my bag and my shoes. He wait for me in front the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter