Pull Me Back

I Know It Will Be Hard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   I got an offer to continue my study at Korea. I accept the offer because I can see Yixing even thought I know that he's mainly stay at Beijing. I try to call her to inform that I immigrating to Korea. But he didn't pick up his phone, so I move to Korea without his knowing. My life at Korea was really fun because  the discrimination was not really obvious as I have oriental look. Even though my face look bright my deep inside my heart I miss his promise, I miss his scent, I miss his voice, I miss you Yixing. 

   It's been two month since I've came to Korea. I'm doing my laundry when suddenly my phone ring and unknown number appear on the screen. I decides to pick it up because it might me an important call. When heart skip a a beat when familiar voice echoing in my ear. It's Yixing voice. I reply his greet and he suddenly cutely screaming.

"Why you don't tell me that you here at Korea right now"
I awkwardly reply him because I still in shock.
"I did call you but you don't pick up my phone, I did email and text you but no reply"
  
   Then he reply with his aegyo and I feel like killing myself because his voice was so cute. He ask me out for a date and I agree with it. He said that he will message me the detail later. I continue doing my laundry and then my phone message alert echoing. I run to my to grab my phone and read the message and it my jaw drop after reading his message.

" I'll meet you the next day after tomorrow at Hangan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter