No Other

Dis·Interested

 

Hanyeol was first to break the kiss, looking down at Baekhyun’s dazed face. “Why’d you pull away?” The President pouted up at the giant, causing him to chuckle. Though, the chuckle dies down quickly when the brunette adds. “I was having fun pretending Chanyeol wanted me.”

 

There was obvious frown on Hanyeol’s face but not a second later, it was replaced with a mischievous smirk. “Okay, how about this. A date.”

 

“Hanyeol, I told you--”

 

“Let me finish.” Hanyeol silenced Baekhyun with a quick peck to the President’s soft lips. “We go on a date. I’ll pretend to be Chanyeol all you want. I’ll even style my hair like his and respond to his name and everything.” The taller holds a finger up. “If you enjoy the date, we go for a second one but the next time, I won’t be Chanyeol. I’ll be myself and if you enjoy that one too, then I get to ask you a question. So?”

 

Baekhyun bit his lower lip. Has he really become this desperate for Chanyeol’s attention? A voice in the back of his head just laughs at him. Well, yes. He really has become this desperate. “I--okay.” The President ducked down before Hanyeol could kiss him again. “I’ll see you--”

 

“Saturday.”

 

Baekhyun nodded. “I’ll see you Saturday.”

 

Hanyeol let out a chuckle. "Well, technically you’ll see me tomorrow in class but yeah, Saturday.” The giant watched Baekhyun awkwardly waddle away before sprinting around the corner. “By Saturday evening you’ll be mine, Baekhyun.”

 

 


 

Chanyeol felt a little more at ease the rest of the week. Hanyeol, surprisingly kept his hands off of Baekhyun and stayed to himself. The younger twin hadn’t even spared the President a look the rest of the week. Chanyeol found himself smiling at his imagination of Baekhyun beating the out of Hanyeol for kissing him.

 

That fantasy is shot dead on when he’s quietly eating his breakfast this fine Saturday morning and his annoying brother makes a lot of ruckus, humming to himself while he made his way down the stairs, jogging over to the table to snatch a toast off of Chanyeol’ plate. The older twin eyed his younger twin oddly, opening his mouth to ask why he was so done up so early in the morning but Hanyeol beat him to it.

 

“Oh,” Hanyeol looked at his watch. “Look at the time! If I don’t leave now, I’ll be late for my date with Baekhyun.” The younger smiled down at his older brother before pecking him on the cheek. “Morning, bro. See you, I don’t know, maybe tomorrow morning. Bye.”

 

When he heard the front door close, Chanyeol immediately bolted out of his chair and headed upstairs to change quickly.

 

 


 

“Luhan, Sehun. What is everyone doing here? I asked you guys to give me a lift to the Ardent Hotel and if I may borrow your binoculars. Why is it that I find myself stuck in a van with all of you while Baekhyun’s brother is driving?”

 

Luhan puffed his cheeks. “Well, I asked Yixing if he could bring over his binoculars since Sehun broke ours and now we can’t peep at that transfer student from America but anyways, I guess I didn’t notice I sent it in group text that excluded Baekhyun and your number and everyone started asking questions so I said you were spying on someone, most likely your brother--”

 

“How--”

 

“It was a hunch.” Sehun answered for his half brother. “And well, Lulu also told them that you sounded really angry on the phone and we’ve never heard you worked up over anything except--”

 

“Baekhyun.” Luhan finished Sehun’s sentence and all the Student Council members nodded. “Put the two and two together and your angry mumbled curses at Hanyeol and boom. We’re not dumb. So, we have the base down. Give us details.”

 

Chanyeol let out a sigh of frustration and pulled out a small white sticky note from his back pocket.

 

 

 

"Your twin is an but he certainly made a lot of points in one sticky note. And he has really nice script, damn.” The Historian, Yixing commented. “He’s also kinda hot.”

 

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at Yixing. “We have the same face.”

 

Yixing shrugged. “I dunno’, I just find him more attractive than you.”

 

“I’d do him.” Xiumin whispered under his breath. Kyungsoo, who heard, gave the Treasurer an odd look but was quite amused.

 

 


 

Looking inconspicuous in a ing big white van full of homeuals--except Suho and Kris, no one knew what their preference--was next to improbable. They somehow managed, parking at the Ardent Hotel, van full of handsome men. Catching everyone’s eyes.

 

Chanyeol let out a groan. “We’re going to stand out. We need to split up.”

 

“Dibs on Kyungsoo.” Kai jumped for the smaller male but Kyungsoo clung onto Kris.

 

The Advisor gave Kai a grossed out look. “I don’t wanna partner up with the walking hotdog this time. “I’m with Baekhyun’s brother. Grab a binocular from Tao and go.” Kai pouted and tried to pair up with Luhan because Luhan was undoubtedly hot. Sehun had growled territorially at him so he backed off and ended up with Xiumin. “Grab a walkie talkie too.”

 

“What the hell. . .” Chanyeol muttered under his breath. It looked like everyone was well prepared this time, unlike their last hotel adventure fiasco. “Yixing, let’s go.” The giant grabbed the smaller male by the wrist, running as far away from the other Student Council members as fast as possible.

 

 


 

“Papa Bear to Mama Bear.”

 

“Kai, stop using those damn code names!” Kyungsoo hissed. ”I never agreed to Mama Bear.”

 

The Public Affairs Officer scoffed. “My Son, please take the talkie from Mama Bear if he isn't going to play along.” Kai directed at Kris.

 

“Shut the up with the code names!” Suho hissed at the tan male who was nonetheless, not heeding the warning. Kai was too worked up over Kyungsoo choosing Kris over him and he’ll do whatever ing he can.

 

“hub, we got eyes on Baekon and Cheap Knock-Off.” Chen let all the members know their location before rendezvousing.

 


 

Xiumin let out a low whistle. “Damn. Cheap Knock-Off might not be so cheap. He has class taking Baekhyun to Amorous Restaurant inside Ardent Hotel. This place is ing expensive. How is he even affording this? I thought he was cut off.”

 

Everyone shrugged, except for Chanyeol who was watching the coup--no, not couple, through binoculars. Everyone had menu’s up over their face, talking through walkie talkies which volumes were lowered.

 

“If Meat Addict stares any harder at Baekon and Cheap Knock-Off, they’ll catch on fire.” Chen chuckled into the walkie talkie. Everyone chuckled along with him, causing a small laugh of commotion inside the restaurant. Yeah, they’re all masters of subtle spying. Idiots.

 

 


 

Baekhyun laughed at a lame tip Hanyeol told him. The giant says he saw it on tumblr and now, it has Baekhyun snorting with laughter, covering his lovely face with his elegant hands. “Hanyeol, stop! I can’t breathe.” The President wheezed in between airy laughs.

 

What was so funny? Well, Hanyeol simply said “Just as your partner is reaching complete ecstasy while you’re going down on them, abruptly stop and say “please insert disk 2 to continue.” And the President found it to be the funniest thing. So now, Hanyeol kept pumping them out, wanting to pump Baekhyun instead but this was nice too and the brunette was addressing him as Hanyeol now, instead of Chanyeol. Baekhyun was enjoying himself without having to pretend he was Chanyeol. “When they plead for more, adopt a Scottish accent and yell, “I’M GIVIN’ HER ALL SHE’S GOT, CAPTAIN!

 

Baekhyun doubled over in laughter, getting out of his seat and pacing around blindlessly before moving to Hanyeol, to lean against his date, wiping the tears of laughter from his eyes. “I can’t take it--”

 

 


 

“--anymore!” Chanyeol growled and  threw his menu down, about to break this whole "date" up.

 

“Backup! I need Backup! Meat Addict is hungry for the Baekon!” Yixing half screeched into the radio device before tackling Chanyeol down. The giant was done. He was done denying it. Damn ing right he had feelings for Baekhyun and no, he’s not just going to watch while Hanyeol steals his Baekhyun from him. That smile was meant for him. That laugh was only meant to bubble up when he’s the one cracking lame jokes and absolutely no one was allowed to touch Baekhyun except for him. . . and Kyungsoo and Baekhyun’s parents and certain people that of significance that were not Hanyeol. Anyone but Hanyeol. Because his twin brother is an assbag that steals his only chance at love.

 

Chanyeol would be a damn fool is he lets Baekhyun go just like that.

 

, he really does feel like a miserable for turning Baekhyun down.

 

When did he reach this level of dumb?

 

 


 

“What the did you do to him?” Kris nudged Chanyeol’s seemingly dead body on the restaurant floor.

 

Tao shrugged. “Ancient Wushu secret.”

 

Kris nodded, smirking at Tao. “That’s hot.”

 

Kyungsoo shoved Kris’ face away, breaking Tao and his heated gaze for one another. “Okay, Kris. You gotta carry Chanyeol’s dead body.”

 

“He’s not--” Tao tried to explain.

 

“I don’t care.” Kyungsoo held a hand up and they all marched out of the restaurant, Xiumin paid for his meal before following after them.

 

Kai  poked Chanyeol cheeks. The giant’s mouth was slightly agape. “He’s going to be pissed when he wakes up.”

 

Luhan and Sehun nodded. “Chanyeol’s gotten consistently more emotional since Baekhyun forced bulldozed his way into his life.” The half brothers claimed in unison. “It’s good for him. Chanyeol was too unfeeling before. Probably why he doesn’t know how to suppress any of his manly feelings.” Luhan rolled his eyes and Sehun chuckled, letting his brother cling to his arm.

 

Xiumin was about to make a comment about Luhan and Sehun being half brothers and sleeping together but Suho silenced him with a finger. “Don’t” The Vice President warned and the Treasurer nodded in compliance. “Now--”

 

Chanyeol jolted awake, jumping out of Kris’ hold. “I’m gonna ing murder him.”

 

Everyone pounced on the giant like teenagers for free wifi access.

 

 


 

Baekhyun thinks this isn’t so bad--actually, he enjoyed himself a lot. He and Hanyeol were walking down a more deserted path of the public park, holding hands and he thinks it’s nice. Hanyeol’s hands aren’t as coarse as Chanyeol’s but it’s nice. Hanyeol’s nice and he actually wants Baekhyun. And he isn’t rejecting him and Baekhyun feels this is better than chasing after someone that doesn’t want him. The giant saved him earlier when he tripped over that one step up the stairs. The  President couldn’t help feeling his heart race when Hanyeol smiled at him, saying he would always be there to catch him.

 

The taller suddenly tugs him closer, untangling their entwined fingers to wrap an arm around his shoulder. Baekhyun allowed the skinship and let it pass when Hanyeol kissed his temple while whispering how lovely he is.

 

Baekhyun felt contentment. He doesn’t exactly know what kind of force took over him but the President found himself suddenly facing Hanyeol before tugging him down by the collar and connecting their lips. Hanyeol was surprised, of course. Baekhyun made the first move and it had caught him off guard but he smiled, moving his lips slightly to kiss back.

 

“Byun Baekhyun.” Angry huffs of breath followed after the booming deep voice.

 

Baekhyun immediately pulled away from the kiss, whirling around.

Chanyeol didn’t look happy at all.

 

 

 

 


Author's Note

Listening to Block B makes me feel all gangster.

I laugh because what is happening. . . Really, I don't know. But Chanyeol doesn't seem happy.

#TeamHanyeol or #TeamChanyeol . . .? Tweet me my bbcakes @Overlord_Nim