Bonus V

Dis·Interested

 

“How exactly did Chanyeol’s meat obsession happen?” Xiumin slurred out. “Wait--” The treasurer looked around him, only to realize everyone, aside from the pilot and Suho,  in the jet had passed out after some heavy drinking and an all too competitive session of karaoke. If you were an outsider, you would’ve thought Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Chen hated each other’s guts. The Vice President in the other hand, was the only lone man standing, singing with full blown emotion while his facial expression twist as if he was about to cry. Xiumin decides the song is better when his eyes are closed.

 

It was all too abrupt when Suho stopped singing and that’s when Xiumin knew he was the winner. His tolerance won above the rest. It only takes him a moment to realize he’s sandwiched in between Sehun and Luhan, when the two representatives mirrored each other’s movements, even in slumber as they threw their arms across his waist and nuzzled against his neck. The Treasurer let out a nervous breath and figured he might as well enjoy it. He can pretend to be a pimp for a little while.

 

Xiumin lets his head loll back and forth, switching from resting it on top of Luhan’s head then Sehun’s as he scans over the state everyone was in. So much for a rescue mission. Suho had passed out with the mic still in his hands, hugging it like his life depended on it. Baekhyun had his cheek plastered against the floor, a bottle of alcohol balanced on his raised . Kai probably did it, considering he had a hand still on the smaller male’s rear, while Kyungsoo laid on top of the tanned dancer. Xiumin continued to let his eyes wander around the room, eyeing the way Yixing had passed out on Chen’s lap. If the Treasurer remembered correctly, the Historian was giving Chen a lapse dance while Kyungsoo was singing “Click Me” while Kai was doing his own grinding and rapping against the Advisor.

 

In short, when the private jet landed at their destination, everyone but Xiumin was passed the out. The Treasurer had taken it upon himself to book them rooms in the hotel Paragon. The very hotel Suho and Kyungsoo had said their trackers on Chanyeol said he was in. Xiumin had to call in some personal service to lug his fellow classmates out of the jet and pack them inside a luxurious van. He had plenty of the staff help him haul the little s up to one of the largest rooms the place had to offer before deeming his job done. “We're so ed. This plan is already down the drain."