Meat Diet

Dis·Interested

 

 

Baekhyun tries to suppress all the sounds he would make by biting his lower lip and shutting his eyes tightly. He’s been awake for about half an hour now, awoken by Sugar his neck. Well, it wasn’t exactly Sugar who was and biting his neck. If you were wondering who it is, it’s Chanyeol’s father- joking- it’s Chanyeol and Baekhyun doesn’t exactly know what to do. His mind is telling him to wake Chanyeol up but his body, his body wants him to let Chanyeol keep going even if the giant is mumbling about giving compliments to the chef. Baekhyun is pretty darn sure Chanyeol is dining at a five star restaurant for meats right now. But his body. His body is saying otherwise as he tilts his head to the side, exposing more of his neck to the giant’s convenience. “I’m crazy.”  

 

 

Baekhyun mumbled to himself before whining.  Is it normal to whatever you're eating? Not that Baekhyun's complaining or anything. But things don't turn out the way Baekhyun was wanting it too. His body is a little too hot and his friend is making an appearance. What in hell can Chanyeol be possibly eating that required him to caress his body lovingly with those large hands? What is he eating, a whole roasted pig? Again, not that Baekhyun's complaining. He's so immersed into his thoughts that he doesn't realize Chanyeol has long stopped him and the hand on his lower abdomen has frozen in its place while eyes carefully scan his features.  

 

"Baekhyun. . ."  

 

Baekhyun's eyes fly open, directly making contact with Chanyeol's own. "A- ah- I-"  

 

"I am so sorry!" Chanyeol flinches away as if he has been burnt. "I'm so sorry. I will never touch you again!" The giant promises. Baekhyun wants to punch himself in the face. "I promise. I won't touch you at all cost, Baekhyun."

 

Baekhyun rolls out of bed on to the floor, landing on all fours, head down. Baekhyun has taken on the famous "OTL" position.  

 

"I'm going to head down and cook breakfast now. I'll give you some alone time to forgive me for my actions."  

 

More like I should reward you with my tongue down your throat. Baekhyun thought to himself but just lifted his head and smiled at Chanyeol.  "Yes. Thanks." Baekhyun half sobbed as Chanyeol closed the door. He climbed back onto the bed to flail and muffle his screams of frustration into the pillow. When he flips back over, Chanyeol is standing at door looking everywhere but at him. "What are we having?"

 

"Bacon." Chanyeol answers slowly, finally meeting his eyes.

  

Baekhyun in a deep breath before deciding to it all. "Set the tray down and come here."  

 

"Is this because of earlier because I really did mean the apolog- ah" Chanyeol pulls back from the kiss Baekhyun suddenly pulled him into, looking down at the smaller male under him. "Is this a morning kiss? Do you do this normally, Baekhyun?"

 

"Only for you." Baekhyun reels him back in and Chanyeol isn't exactly sure what to do. He just promised not to touch Baekhyun now- "Touch me you idiot." Baekhyun demands against his lips. So Chanyeol does as told and caress Baekhyun's sides carefully. The smaller male reacts by pressing their bodies closer together and tangling his fingers into Chanyeol's locks. "Chanyeol." Baekhyun moans.  

 

"Baekhyun. Baekhyun, Baekhyun." Chanyeol tries to shake Baekhyun awake. The President has moaned his name twice now and Chanyeol's body is reacting to it in a troublesome manner. "Aw, ." Chanyeol curses quietly before shaking Baekhyun again, this time finally succeeding in waking him.   

 

The President's sleepy eyes blink up at him before an intense blush overtook Baekhyun's face. "Oh my god." The smaller male patted his own face repeatedly while mumbling to himself. Chanyeol didn't quite know what to do so he sat next to Baekhyun awkwardly while he calmed down from whatever it is he was going through. It takes a few more moments of silence before Baekhyun speaks up. "Did I do anything weird?"  

 

Chanyeol shrugs. And Baekhyun thinks, yeah, this is the real Chanyeol. "What do you consider weird? I don't think so. You moaned my name a couple of times but Sehun has done that too so I think I may have accidentally hit you in the face like I do with him so you were in pain."  

 

Baekhyun laughs nervously. Chanyeol is so dumb, what does he see in him again? "I see."  

 

The giant smiles directly at Baekhyun, reminding the President why he started this awful crush on him in the first place. Baekhyun will spare you the backstory of how Chanyeol ran straight into him on his first day at Exo Academy. Must be when he didn't have his contacts in but anyways, Chanyeol ran straight into him, apologized before taking off. Yeah, he didn't smile. Baekhyun saw him smiling later on at the library while reading. What an embarrassingly lame first meeting, right?  

 

"Do you want breakfast?"  

 

Baekhyun looks over at Chanyeol. "What are you planning on fixing?"  

 

"Bacon."  

 

The President smiled at Chanyeol before bolting up from the bed and dragging him along downstairs. "You have to feed me again." Chanyeol sighs and just nods. Little Sugar and OJ, trailing behind them.  

 

"Ah, I see the love birds are up." Chanyeol's father is all dolled up just like yesterday, except his wig is black today instead of brown. "I thought you guys would be in bed all day."  

 

Chanyeol waves a hand and gets straight to cooking. "No reason we'd be in bed all day."  

 

Papa Park leans over the table and whispers to Baekhyun. "He's extremely dense and dumb. I've seen countless girls get frustrated with my son."  

 

Baekhyun looks determined as he whispers back to Chanyeol's father. "I'll win him over with meat."  

 

"You're a smart one. But meat can only keep his atten- no, you're right that boy loves meat more than himself." Papa Park pats Baekhyun's head. "Good luck."  

 

"Don't touch him." Chanyeol hollers from the kitchen, back still turned to them.   

 

"Well." Mr. Park stands and fixes his attire. "I have to go to work. Have fun! Just make sure to clean up after." The crossdresser left without another word, shutting the door behind him while adjusting his fake s. Baekhyun asks himself what kind of job Papa Park could possibly have but before he could further think about it, his phone rings.  

 

A piano riff could be heard coming from upstairs. "I'll be right back." He tells Chanyeol before racing up the stairs. The call doesn't take long. It was just Suho telling him that the island for the school trip has been reserved and the only thing needed to be done is set up the activity schedule. Easy enough. When Baekhyun gets back downstairs, Chanyeol is already done cooking. Toast, eggs, orange juice, milk, cereal and of course, bacon waiting for him. Chanyeol looks up and smiles at him. "You could've started eating without me."  

 

Chanyeol shook his head. "That would be rude."  

 

“Oh .” Baekhyun dropped his chopsticks before he could even start eating. “I have piano lessons today.” Chanyeol looked up at him, expression unreadable. “I mean, I could skip it today. It’s no big deal.” Baekhyun sits back down and hands Chanyeol his chopsticks. “You still have to feed me.”  

 

The giant chuckles before nodding. “Yeah, yeah. I get it. Say ah~”

 

“Hey, after this.” Baekhyun says with a mouthful, cheeks puffed out. “We should cuddle.”

 

 


 

 

They’re basically dating.

 

Basically.

 

In Baekhyun’s book. Except in Chanyeol’s book they’re just some sort of best friends who cuddle and share quick kisses. In public. Chanyeol wasn't one to shy away from Baekhyun's sudden attacks. The other council members would gawk at the two while Baekhyun hover, clung onto or whatever action towards Chanyeol. In their eyes, the two are basically dating. Basically. Except the term dating and boyfriends only apply when both parties comply and know that they’re in that sort of relationship. But Baekhyun counts it. . . in his book.

 

"Are you guys going out?" Chen suddenly asks. The braver soul out of everyone in the room. Sehun and Luhan were missing somewhere with Kevin. Baekhyun's eyes narrow down at Chen, as if sending messages of death towards him. He's worked so hard this whole week to get it to the point where Chanyeol wouldn't flip his lid when he suddenly  straddles him and showers him with kisses. The President isn’t about to let a mere troll ruin all the coaxing and hard-on- he means work that he’s done so far. He’ll murder Chen if he has to.

 

"No. Baekhyun's not my type." Comes out Chanyeol's answer. Baekhyun pouts a little, like the usual. But pushes it aside and thinks of all the time he’s grabbed Chanyeol by the collar at a deserted school hallway before pressing him against a wall and tip toeing to kiss him.

 

Chen wasn't backing down. "Are you sure? You guys are pretty close." Everyone sits quietly watching the back and forth like a tennis match. Baekhyun is only partly listening, still stuck in Chanyeoland.

 

"Doesn't he do the same with you all?" Trip to Chanyeoland over, gotta shut Chen up.

 

"N-" Chen is silenced by Suho's face being shoved into his by Baekhyun. The Vice President straightens up and fixes his attire before speaking.  

 

"We shall not speak of this ever." And with that, Suho left the room, dragging Chen along with him, who he made carry a stack of papers. Where they’re headed to, no one knows.

 

Xiumin pulled his phone out and started sending the pictures he slyly took to Lay. "You think he'll get laid?" The Treasurer asked. Lay shook his head no.

 

"No, not even a slight chance. I think Suho might be into ladies.” Lay raised both eyebrows at his own comment. “In other news, I got my name changed. I'm going by Yixing again, so remember it." The Chinese man smiled at everyone, flashing his crater sized dimple before returning to his game of solitaire.

 

Xiumin grins and casually forms a bet with the other Student Council members on whether Suho is straight or rides rainbows like Kyungsoo, who smacks them all upside the head. Xiumin, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo all bet Suho was gay. Kai, Lay, and Tao bet Suho liked burgers over hotdogs. “I swear he likes hot dogs.” Xiumin mumbles before returning to calculating funds.

 

In the meantime, Chanyeol wonders to himself if it really was okay to be friends with Baekhyun in such a way. Because since the beginning of this week, his stuff has been slowly disappearing. He's not saying his friendship with Baekhyun has anything to do with it but it may, he doesn't know. The only way to find out is to pull away and see, like an experiment. It won't be bad. The faster he conducts it, the quicker he can solve the problem.

 

The problem, in Baekhyun's head is Chanyeol's head. If only he could telepathically send him messages screaming. 'I ing like your gorgeous face a lot, you.' To Chanyeol, maybe he wouldn't be sitting in the Student Council room staring at the giant while he eats his cheesecake quietly. Chanyeol really does love meat. Baekhyun can tell by the way the giant's eyes light up every time it's presented in front of him, right before he digs in. One, two, three servings of the stuff. Vegetarians must hate Chanyeol.

 

Kim Taeyeon's a vegetarian. Baekhyun hopes Chanyeol finds out and dumps her. Actually, he takes that back, that was really mean and Chanyeol can't dump her because they aren't going out.  And they never will, not as long as Baekhyun’s around to keep that from happening. Does he come off a little desperate? I mean, it’s not like no one wants Baekhyun, not if his fanclub speaks for itself. Or his looks, wealth and talent. All that equates to being wanted but Baekhyun sort of doesn’t give a and is too set on Park Chanyeol. The only person in the entire school who doesn’t want to him against a wall, aside from some of his other friends.

 

 


 

 

Did Baekhyun really jinx his mothering self?

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Author's Note

 

Ye, hey. Here's a thing. Just a taste.

DID YOU GUYS SEE ALL THE MOTHERING CHANBAEK MOMENTS?!

Im still a little high from it.