Your Smile

Between Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ KIM DOM Company ]

 

It been 2 weeks Tiffany work as Taeyeon assistant. Taeyeon still like to bullying Tiffany but Tiffany just think positive. Tiffany is packing her things. It already 8pm and it time her to go home. Tiffany go to Taeyeon office first before she going to home.

 

"Taeyeon-ssi, I will go home now. Are you not go home? It already 8pm." Tiffany telling Taeyeon.

"Just go home. I still have a work to do" Taeyeon said.

 

Taeyeon still busy review his new project. So he alway go home late.

 

"Alright Taetae, good night" Tiffany said then leave Taeyeon.

 

"Taetae?" Taeyeon talk to his mind.

 

*****

 

Tiffany in waiting for a bus at bus stop. Then, she remember something.

 

"Taeyeon still not eat since morning, is he will be alright?" Tiffany said to her mind.

 

Tiffany go to stalls behind there and buying a cold noodles and sausage soup.

 

"If you are Taeyeon that I know 10 years ago, this food must be your favourite food." Tiffany mumbled.

 

Then she go back to KIM-DOM building. She go to Taeyeon office. 

 

"You still not go home?" Taeyeon asking.

"I'm on the way but I remember you still not eat since morning so I got scare if you will fall sick so I buying you some food for dinner" Tiffany reply.

"It not your business. Now go home and just eat that food" Taeyeon said and continue his work.

 

Tiffany put that food at Taeyeon table.

 

"Just eat it, I leave now. Bye..." Tiffany said.

 

Tiffany then want to leave Taeyeon office but suddenly Taeyeon hold Tiffany wrist.

 

"Ermm..are you already eat?" Taeyeon asking but still keep his cool.

"I will eat at home" Tiffany said and show she eyes smile.

 

Taeyeon pull Tiffany hand and bring her seat on the sofa beside him. Taeyeon then open the food plastic container.

 

"This is my favourite food, how do you know?" Taeyeon said.

 

Tiffany know that she already found she first love. She really want to hug Taeyeon but she know that Taeyeon not remember her.

 

"I just randomly buying it" Tiffany lies to Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter