Regret

Between Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany went to visit Taeyeon in hospital when Jessica and Heechul was not there. She just look through the window of Taeyeon ward. After three days she did so, her actions caught by Heechul. In fact, Heechul was seen Tiffany before but he just let Tiffany do that. 

 

" What you doing here? "

" Oppa, I.... "

" You should go in if you want to see him "

" But... "

"i have seen you here everyday so I give you one chance. I still mad at you but looking you like this make me feel guilty to Taeyeon "

" I'm sorry, oppa... "

" I give you an hour to visit him "

" Thank you, oppa "

 

Heechul then leave Tiffany alone. Tiffany go entry Taeyeon ward and sit on the chair beside Taeyeon bed. 

 

" Taetae... "

 

Tiffany take Taeyeon hand and intertwined it. She crying looking Taeyeon like that.

 

" Taetae, wake up. Please don't die, I can't live without you "

 

Tiffany peck Taeyeon lips and continue looking at Taeyeon. Suddenly, she feel Taeyeon finger moving and then Taeyeon slowly opened his eyes.

 

" Tae... "

 

Taeyeon hear the voice that he missed too much but thinking what Tiffany has done, he hate it. 

 

" I feel good that you already wake up, Taeyeon-ah "

" ...."

" Tae...I'm sorry "

"....."

" Tae, please don't be like this.

" What you doing here? "

" I.... "

 

Taeyeon withdrew his hand from Tiffany hand. Tiffany felt sad.

 

" You should go home "

 

Taeyeon turned Tiffany and looking at the wall.

 

" We need to talk "

" I'm tired, I need a rest "

" Err yes, you may "

 

Tiffany stood and headed to the door.

 

" No need to come here again. I don't want to see you anymore. Send you resignation letter soon "

 

Taeyeon word make Tiffany felt sad. Her tear start fall down. She look at Taeyeon who looking at the wall.

 

" What? You hate me that much? Fine. I will send my resignation letter but I will come back here tomorrow "

 

Taeyeon speechless. He know Tiffany is stubborn. Taeyeon turn around and look at Tiffany.

 

" Tiffany! "

" What? What you want me to do now? Leaving you? Hell no! "

 

Tiffany shouted.

 

" Yes, that what you should do now."

" No, I can't. You know why? Because I can't live without you, because I love you more than everything "

 

Taeyeon was speechless again.

 

" I really don't want to do Siwon command but if I don't do that, he will do something toward you. I scare if something will happen toward you "

 

Tiffany slowly go near Taeyeon who look at her.

 

" I will coming tomorrow again, my love "

 

Tiffany peck Taeyeon lips and whispering him.

 

" I love you "

 

Then, she leave Taeyeon. Taeyeon sighed heavily. Suddenly, Heechul coming from somewhere.

 

" What a sad drama. If I record it, maybe I will be the director now "

" Stop kidding, hyung "

" Tiffany really know how to calm you down "

" No, she not "

" So why you just silent when she said a sweet word to you? Ahh, forgot. You two also kissing. "

" Hyung! "

" Alright, Kim Taeyeon. Please calm down. "

" Can hyung just shut up, I don't want to hear any word from you "

 

Heechul just noded. He know Taeyeon still sick and need a rest.

 

*****

 

[ Next day ]

 

Tiffany brought gift for Taeyeon. She entry Taeyeon ward without hesitation. Taeyeon who talking with someone suprising Tiffany was there. Tiffany put the gift at the side table and sat at the chai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter