Oh No

Between Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany is staring Taeyeon who still avoid eyes contact with her. Taeyeon still can't believe it. 

 

" Tae... "

 

Taeyeon just silence.

 

" Taeyeon-ah, mianhae "

" Explain it "

" Huh? "

" Why you did this? Are you trying to seducing me just to steal that docoment?  Heol! You, I hate liar "

" Tae, I'm not. I really love you, I really did. I don't want to do it because of you but Siwon forced me to do it "

" Why you involved with that jerk? "

" I... "

 

Taeyeon waiting for Tiffany answer. Tiffany tear start falling down.

 

" My family have a debt with Choi Family. My dad has died because of cancer. My brother Leo is a crazy, she sold me to Choi Siwon to settle our debt. Then..."

 

Taeyeon waiting for Tiffany to continue.

 

" Then, Siwon once me. I...scare...He do that again and again make me trauma. Then, one day he asking me do this. He promised not to me again if I success steal the document. Tae, you know that I feel safe when with you. My trama gone because I feel you alway by my side. "

 

Taeyeon speechless.

 

" Tae, I really need yo- "

" Alright, stop here. Your time ended "

 

Siwon interrupted.

 

" Taeyeon, where the real document? "

" Kill me first if you want it, damn! Why you hate me this much? "

" Wah, Tiffany..he let me kill him. Wish accepted "

 

Siwon call the two big guy to punch Taeyeon. They open the rope and punch Taeyeon until his bleeding. Tiffany can't spoke because recovered with tape.

 

*****

 

Taeyeon was lying on the floor with his face bruised and bloodied. Siwon go near him and grab his collar.

 

" I reply my word, where the real document? "

" I already said, you kill me first if you want it! "

 

Siwon kick Taeyeon stomach. Taeyeon vomit a blood. 

 

" Taeyeon, you already make my family company bankrupt caused my dad died. I don't want to kill you because you are holding the real one! So where the document? "

" I'm sorry for making you company bankrupt, I don't mean it. I can't give you that, let merge for another project "

" I don't want it! I the one should win it if you don't busy body with this project! "

 

Siwon punch him.

 

" WHERE IS THE REAL ONE? HUH? "

" I don't bring it. "

" What? "

" Damn, I wasting my time. I give you chance, bring it tomorrow at here. I will go for now and I will let Tiffany here with you for a moment "

 

Taeyeon get kicked again on stomach by Siwon. He vomit a blood again. The two big guy open Tiffany string. Tiffany quickly go toward Taeyeon.

 

" Tae..."

" Don't touch me, you such a liar "

" I'm sorry, I reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter