Chapter 2

P-Park Chanyeol?!!!

{at break time}

"CHANIEEEEE!!!!!! OVER HERE AM HERE!!!!" Tao screamed and waved his hands like some idiot "Oii stop it we are not kids!" Kris said and he pulled Tao to sit down "let me be!! I didn’t see him for a while!" Tao said again and Kris just rolled his eyes and released his grip "chanie~!" Tao said when he saw chanyeol and baekhyun walking closer to their table "panda!!~" chanyeol said and he smiled Tao smiled back and he threw himself at chanyeol giving him a very tight hug baekhyun glared at them and then he pulled chanyeol away "YAAH! Stop squeezing my property!!" baekhyun said and he pulled chanyeol away from the squeezing panda "he is not your property!" Tao said back and glared at baekhyun "yes he is! And no one calls him chanie except me! Right chanie?!" baekhyun said back and he eyes chanyeol .. chanyeol kept quiet not wanting to answer "chanie come on answer!" baekhyun said "umm… sorry panda but he is the only one who can call me chanie" chanyeol said and he scratched the back of his neck "humph! FINE!! But am still calling you Chan" Tao said and rolled his eyes at baekhyun who stuck his tongue at him Tao sat back beside Kris .. chanyeol and baekhyun sat beside each other and Kris was distracting Tao from the whole 'chanie issues' by talking to him "zitao! Why don’t we go to the mall today?" Kris suggested "gege~! Stop calling me zitao! Just call me Tao" Tao said and he pouted "I don’t want to! am still calling zitao~" Kris said and he smirked Tao slightly  punched him in his chest then he stuck his tongue at his gege .. Kris chuckled a bit  "okay so did you guys finish your love quarrel?" kai said in his slight deep voice "it’s not a quarrel!" Tao said and he rolled his eyes "kyungsoo baby~ did you miss me?" kai said and he sat in the middle of luhan and kyungsoo .. kyungsoo smacked kai's head "that hurts!~" kai said and he rubbed his poor head "that’s for not being serious jongin!" kyungsoo replied back and he glared at him "kyungsoo-ya! Stop calling me jongin!!" kai replied and he clings to kyungsoo's arms "umm e-excuse me .. kai-sshi" a girl said and her voice trembled when kai heard a girls voice he straighten up and he talked in his most seductive voice "yes~" and he winked at her "I was wondering….." the girl said and kai suddenly touched her hand that was on the table "wondering?" he said again and looked up to her "ummm….." the girl said nervously and her pink cheeks were hard to miss "if you want to eat with us in our table" the other girl said and she rolled her eyes at her tomato looking friend "I see you don’t like me" kai said and looked at the girl's friend "no I don’t actually!" the girl said brutally "ouchh~~ how can you do this to your oppa~~" kai said and he faked the pain in his chest by holding it "but who do you like? If you don’t like me?" kai asked curiously "sehun oppa" the girl simply answered "I see~ the maknae had capture you heart" kai said jokingly and baekhyun noticed luhan's bitter smile "sorry girls but this playboy is sitting with us" baekhyun said and the girl looked sad and she eyed kai "sorry babe~ am sitting with my baby here" kai said and he put his hand around kyungsoo's shoulder kyungsoo just rolled his eyes at the younger and he ignored him "well okay bye" the other girl said and she pulled her friend away from the table "stop calling me baby am older than you jongin respect yourself or else I won't do your lunch anymore" kyungsoo said and he slapped kai's hand away "but hyung~~~~!" kai whined in a not so manly way and kyungsoo glared at him "am still calling you that" kai said and he pouted "hi guys" sehun suddenly said with his emotionless face "when did come?" kai said "just now?" sehun said and then he sat beside luhan "why do you look so down lu?" sehun asked and he smiled at the older "it’s nothing just eat your food" luhan  said not making eye contact and he stuffed his mouth with rice then he suddenly coughed recklessly sehun quickly opened his water and he gave it to luhan "geez hyung slow down the food isn’t going anywhere" sehun said and he patted and rubbed luhan's back gently luhan mumbled something under his breath that no one understood .. a few minutes later they all sat together their table was one of the loudest everyone was talking and laughing then suddenly the cafeteria door opened and everyone quieted down except the famous group of idiots "Oii that’s daehyun oppa right? He is baekhyun's boyfriend" a girl whispered to her friend "I heard he slept with someone last night" another girl whispered the whole cafeteria was now talking to the infamous Jung daehyun .. daehyun only ignored them and he continued to walk to his lovers table "baby~ come sit with me in my table" daehyun said and everyone in the table had their attention to him "no thank you" baekhyun casually said and he continued talking about his awesome dream daehyun held baekhyun's hand and he pulled baekhyun making stand from his seat daehyun wanted to pull baekhyun again but suddenly there was another hand holding baekhyun's other hand and it was chanyeol .. chanyeol stood up and then he pulled baekhyun with a strong force and poor baekhyun was now sitting with a redden wrist "stop minding in someone else's business nerd!!" daehyun said annoyed and he glared at chanyeol "please stop bothering him. He doesn’t want to sit with you" chanyeol said nicely and he sat back down daehyun felt annoyed so he held baekhyun's hand again and he tried to pull him chanyeol again pulled baekhyun and the poor fragile boy sat again "I told you he doesn’t want to f***king sit with you!!!!" chanyeol raised his voice at the guy "ohh~ the nerd have some courage huh? Just sit back down and don’t mind other people's business!" daehyun said with a smirk and he held baekhyun's wrist again but baekhyun pulled his wrist away from the strong grip "don’t you ever talk to him like that!!" baekhyun said annoyed .. from all people baekhyun knew chanyeol the best despites him being a nerd chanyeol is pretty strong he didn’t get those six packs out of studying you know .. "why who is he to you?" daehyun said and his voice was challenging "am his boyfriend you piece of sh**" chanyeol said suddenly and he punched daehyun straight in the face sending daehyun dreamland .. after the scene the whole students in the cafeteria were dead quiet before baekhyun could ask what the heck was on chanyeol's mind chanyeol grabbed baekhyun's hand and he dragged him out of the cafeteria and all eyes were on them. Chanyeol kept on dragging baekhyun until he reached the bathroom he pushed baekhyun in an empty stall and he went in with him then he locked the door .. "what the were you thinking of park chanyeol?!" baekhyun said in disbelieve "no the whole school thinks we are together do you know what that means?" he blabbed again chanyeol wasn’t really listening to  him he was in his own little world "park chanyeol!!!" baekhyun nearly screamed and the giant finally gave him his attention "were you listening to me? Chan why did you say I was your boyfriend?" baekhyun kept going on and on until chanyeol kissed him the kiss was small and quick but it did shut baekhyun up "w-why d-did you do that?" baekhyun said surprisingly and he kept touching his lips…  

 


(A/N):
i have nothing to say except for~
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200+ views and 18 subbies in 2 days!!
gurl i cant explain whut i feel~~
am soo happy i love you guys 
*sending virtual huggies* <3