Chapter 1

P-Park Chanyeol?!!!

Byun baekhyun is a senior in high school and he is well known for being the diva of the school baekhyun has a lot of friends but only a few close ones .. baekhyun's close friends are luhan,kyungsoo,suho,tao,xiumin and don’t forget his best friend and childhood friend chanyeol & chanyeol’s group of friends are sehun,tao,lay,kai,kris and lastly chen .. everyone of their friends has a different personality but when they are together they are loud .. today was their first day at high school and they agreed to go together ..Since baekhyun and chanyeol's parents are always out of the country they decided to give the two a shared apartment and baekhyun's parents only trust chanyeol cuz they knew the boy for so long…

Baekhyun's POV:

 "Oii wake up you idiot!!" I said as I kicked the giraffe he just groan and opened one eye 'he looked cute with that messy bed hair' wait did I thought he was cute?.. nevermind him am changing my mind "Oii am going back to sleep when you finish showering wake me up~" I said in a sleepy tone and I laid in the bed "again?" he said as he woke up "fine if you don’t wake up am gonna pour water on you" he continued "you wouldn’t dare" I said and glared at him .. He just smirked and went to the bathroom…

{10 minutes later}

"baekie~ wake up~" chanyeol said he was still dripping wet and he was only wearing more like he only had that towel that covered his lower part "5 minutes more~" I said still not noticing him I felt a drop of water in my cheeks so I opened one eye he was on top of me "Chan get off of me" I said "if you don’t wake up I will stay like this" chanyeol said and he got dangerously close to me "FINE! Fine I'll get up now" I said and I pushed him away "good" he said and he took an extra towel to dry his hair with .. when I opened my eyes fully I noticed his appearance 'woo~ this nerd can be hot at times' I thought as I kept on staring at him "baekie stop staring this is the 7th time this week" chanyeol said and he smirked "it’s all your fault Chan!~why do you keep on wearing a towel when you wake me up" I said and I got out of the bed "I forgot my boxers and I need to wake you up" chanyeol said "I told you a million times to take your freaking boxers with you! And I can wait till you dress yourself you idiot" I said and went to the bathroom

Chanyeol's POV:

I was waiting for baekhyun to finish taking a bath knowing him it will take at least half an hour for him to finish fully so I went to the closet and picked a tight black jeans and a comfortable shirt I putted my hair in a low ponytail and I wore my glasses .. 20 minutes later baek came out with only his boxers it’s not the first time I see him like that but he sure does have a nice body "chanie did you see my eyeliner?" he said and he bent down to look in the closet giving me a good view of his lower part he was my best friend and childhood friend I can’t do anything to him "I think it’s in the first drawer in the right" I said and he got up and reached his hand to the right side of the closet and he opened the drawer inside "found it~ thanks Chan!~" he said and went to the bathroom again it took him 20 more minutes to wear his cloths, put his eyeliner and style his hair "baek hurry up we are going to be late!!" I screamed from the living room "am coming geez just wait a little!" he yelled back so I putted my bag down again "fine but I don’t want to be late it’s our first day in high school baek we are seniors now" I yelled to him "arasoo five more minutes" he yelled back and my patience was getting smaller so I went to the bedroom and I dragged him out "YAA!! I didn’t finish styling my hair" he complained but I ignored him and dragged him to the living room "okay chanie stop it~ it hurts and I wanna get my bag" I released my grip and turned to him "I got your bag if you didn’t notice and let's just go we are going to be late baek" I said and I handed him his bag and again dragged him out of the apartment…

no one's POV:

they were walking beside each other "baek be careful!" chanyeol said as he pulled baekhyun closer to him "stop dragging me Chan!" baekhyun replied him "fine if a car hits you I won’t take you to the hospital!" chanyeol said and he pushed baekhyun away from himself baekhyun scooted closer to chanyeol and he said in a low voice "araso I will stay close don’t be mad" chanyeol smiled at him and he held baekhyun's hand "chanie~" baekhyun said "umm" chanyeol only hummed in respond "I wanna break up with daehyun" baekhyun said and chanyeol smiled in his head 'finalllllyyyy!!!~' chanyeol said to himself but he acted like he actually cared for daehyun "why what did he do?" chanyeol said and he faked his worried voice "I got sick of him~ chanie help me with breaking up with him~~~~" baekhyun said and he did his famous aegyo "me? Baek you know I don’t like to stick my nose in someone else's relationships" chanyeol said and he looked annoyed a little "please~ please~" baekhyun begged and pouted "fine!! You so owe me byun baekhyun!" chanyeol said and he sighed "thank you~!! You’re the best chanie~" baekhyun said and he showed chanyeol one of his signature smiles chanyeol sighed again and pulled baekhyun to the school .. It’s a good thing they were in the same class "baekhyun-na!!!! come over here" luhan shouted and baekhyun smiled to his old friend and said "sup~~~~~" "YAAH!! BYUN BAEKHYUN what the hell you guys are so late I swear the bell is gonna ring" kyungsoo said his umma mode activated "5 4 3 2 1" luhan counted and the bell rang all students sat on their seat and then the teacher came inside the classroom "YAHH CLASS!! PLEASE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP" their teacher Mrs. Kim said and everybody quieted down "I see you guys are in the same class again" Mrs. Kim said and sighed 'this is gonna be one hard year' she said to herself "okay class I will take the attendance" Mrs. Kim continued and she called the names everyone was present except for Jung daehyun "Jung daehyun?" Mrs. Kim said and nobody answered "Jung daehyun?!" she said again and the door suddenly opened roughly "Jung daehyun! This is the first day and still you dare to be late!!" Mrs. Kim was burning with anger "sorry teach I overslept~" daehyun said and he smirked at the teacher "and why the hell did you overslept?" baekhyun said in his full diva-ness "I was doing some business baby~" daehyun said again his smirk never fading baekhyun grew annoyed so he ignored daehyun "okay daehyun take your seat and shut that mouth of yours" Mrs. Kim said and then she pointed at the empty seat daehyun walked towards baekhyun even though there were no seats available "Oii nerd move!" daehyun said to chanyeol and chanyeol just ignored him and he continued writing in his notes "YAAH! Didn’t you listen I said to f***ing move!!" daehyun said again chanyeol just kept his head down chanyeol wasn’t the type to fight with others "stop bothering him!!!" baekhyun said in an annoyed expression and voice "but baby I wanna sit with you~" daehyun whined "go sit back there you fat and don’t bother him anymore" baekhyun said annoyed and he glared at daehyun and then daehyun made his way to the empty seat in the other side of the class "okay class forget about the drama and lets continue with homeroom" Mrs. Kim said and everyone's attention to the short and skinny teacher…


(A/N): 
chapter one is out~~~~~~~~ 
well I hope you guys like it =D
I just wrote this story for fun
if you guys dont like it i will 
erase it .. please give me your
opinion about this~
and yeah sorry if there is any 
typos XD
JAAA~ annyeong~ dont forget to 
comment <3