Chapter 3

P-Park Chanyeol?!!!

Chanyeol’s POV:

baek was talking so much I didn’t know how to shut him up although he looked while he complained I was getting annoyed by his questions. I had to do something about it. I kept wondering how I would shut him up and them an idea popped in my mind. I hope he won’t get mad. While he was talking I leaned and kissed his perfectly glossed red lips. It was so soft I wanted to actually deepen the kiss but I was afraid I will scare him and I don’t wanna be called a or a ert by him. So I pulled away with that simple kiss that didn’t even last 5 seconds. What a bummer!.

“w-why d-did you do that?” baek said while his eyes were wide open it kind of resembled kyungsoo’s eyes. What should I do?!!!.

I scratched the back of my neck and I tried to find an excuse I took off my glasses and bit my lips “it was the only way to shut you up” I said carefully and I saw what his reaction would be. Surprisingly he wasn’t giving me the ‘I’ll kill you!!’ expression. He just stood there as if his he was thinking of something. I was going to open the door’s lock but the next thing caught me of guards. Baekhyun held my arms and he pulled me closer to him. I thought he was going to kiss me for some reason so I leaned and slowly closed my eyes but I didn’t kiss his soft lips so I opened my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw baekhyun’s hand right at my face “the heck Chan?!” baekhyun said “what I thought you wanted to continue~” I said teasingly and we laughed at our stupid-ness.

baekhyun ran his fingers through my hair messing it up then he stole took my glasses away “Oii I need my glasses!” I said and he ignored me and he ed the first two buttons of my shirt and he tucked the left side of my shirt and he gestured me to lower myself. I did what I was told and then the next thing I knew my hair was being loose and untied he messed my hair up then he stood in front of. He went to his pockets and then pulled his famous eyeliner out. I was kind of scared of the eyeliner since it’s the first time someone would poke my eyes and as if baekhyun could read my mind “don’t worry this won’t hurt” he assured and I felt more at ease. When he finished drawing in my face he placed his eyeliner in its place “Chan you really look y!!” baekyun said and he admired me as if I was his master piece. For me I was confused “baek why did you do this?” I asked him and he only smiled at me and said “well~ since you announced to the whole school you were my boyfriend at least look the part!”.

we finally came out of the bathroom and we went to the cafeteria to our friends. While we were walking I slipped my hands and I held baekhyun’s hand. He looked at me but he didn’t say anything its not like this is the first time we showed affection to each other and for us the more skinship you use shows how much you are close. “who is that?!” I heard a girl said and she pointed it at me I just shrugged it off and continued to walk. When we went to our usual table our friends didn’t look surprised at my appearance “well hello their y mind if I take your number?” kris said and he winked at me I knew he was joking with me so I went with him “am sorry but you are not my type babe~” I said and I made my voice extra y. We all laughed and we (me and baek) sat down in our places.

“wow chanyeol I didn’t see you like this since sehun’s birthday” tao said and everyone nodded “well you guys will see him like this a lot more now” baekhyun said and he ate his food “why?! Its not like you don’t look good Chan your so fricking y” luhan said and I saw baekhyun glaring at him. Is he jealous?!. “because he is my boyfriend now” baekhyun said and they all looked at us in surprise “so its true?!” kai said loudly “what’s true?” lay said with suho beside him and they sat in their usual place “ohh hi yixing and suho~” kris said “gege! Just call me lay!” lay said and he pouted “for a player you sure look innocent” kris teased and everyone laughed “hyunnng~~ look at them!!” lay said to suho and he acted all cute on suho hyung “okay you guys stop it and what was ‘true’?” suho asked “and why is chanyeol all good looking?” lay asked “firstly he is my boyfriend” baekhyun said and the two only looked shocked but then lay’s expression was changed to a devilish expression showing us his famous smirk  “and secondly I have to fit the part” I continued baekhyun’s sentence “how?! When?! Why?!” suho asked and luhan was kind enough to tell him about it all. When the bell rang signaling the end of recess before we could go to our class baekhyun told everyone to meet at our place for more explanation and  they all agreed to come over.

{the end of school/ no one’s POV:}

when the last bell rang announcing the end of school baekhyun sent a text message to everyone…
 
the text :

"you guys~ let’s meet up in the front gate so we can all walk together  ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ"

everyone sent back an “okay~” and they all hurried to the front gate not wanting their beloved diva feel lonely. Chanyeol was the first to arrive and baekhyun could notice a girl following him from behind.  

 


(A/N): 
annyeong~ 
well  put space between the paragraphs
thanks AnggySam for the advise and is this okay? XD
and I was supposed to update after two days but what the hey!! XD