Chapter 4

P-Park Chanyeol?!!!

baekhyun’s POV:

I was waiting for my friends to come. Chanyeol was the first to arrive he smiled and waved at me I did the same. when he got closer he suddenly hugged me. Oh right we should act like lovers. I hugged him back and….

 ‘is that?!......’

Omoo there is someone behind that tree. Nahh it can’t be maybe she’s waiting for someone Okay just to make sure . I pulled away from the hug and I gave the giraffe chanyeol a light peck and I saw that girl walk away.
OMG she was really following Chan!!! What in the actual fudge!. I suddenly felt angry and I don’t even know why but I was distracted by a large hand being intertwined with mine when I looked up to him he had the biggest creepiest smile in his face I couldn’t do anything but smile back at him.

its not the first time we held hands but I don’t know I feel something weird!. Maybe am just sick ‘yeah~ that it’  I’ll take some medicine later. Kris and tao finally came tao looked at our hands and he smirked I swear I am gonna kill that panda someday kris better control his panda or else!!.

 Eventually everyone came and we all walked towards our (mine & chanyeol’s) apartment but before we could go there we stopped at a café that was a few blocks away from our apartment I loved the atmosphere there it was nice and quiet and not to forget very comfortable.

when we entered the café the ahjumma there greeted us lovingly “baekhyun-ah~ chanyeol-ah~ how have you been doing? I see you brought friends~” “yeah these are our best friends” chanyeol said and he gave her his signature creepy smile (which was only cute for some people)  the ahjumma pinched his cheeks and smiled back to him “chanyeol you changed your appearance?” the ahjumma said and she spun chanyeol’s head from left to right. “you like it ahjumma?” chanyeol said and he winked at her “aigooo you little thing~ you look good” she said and smiled widely at him…


No one’s POV:

When chanyeol and the ahjumma they all went to the lady beside the counter to order. “hi baek” a handsome guy said to baekhyun and he gave him a smile “hi donghae hyung” baekyun said and he gave a wider smile “ohh chanyeol-ah~ how have you been?” donghae said “am okay hyung~ how are you?” chanyeol said smiling “am good~ aigooo you have grown so much your even taller than me!” donghae said laughing everyone laughed with him “okay okay~ lets chat later for now what would you guys like to order?” donghae said flashing his smile “I want a chocolate Frappuccino” baekhyun said “I want an Americano” said lay “I want a strawberry smoothie” tao said “I want an espresso” kris said “I want a chocolate smoothie” chanyeol said “I want a cappuccino” sehun said “I want the same as chanyeol” luhan said “me too” said suho “I want a cappuccino but with extra whipped cream” kai said “I want a cappuccino with extra sugar and one strawberry cheesecake” kyungsoo said with a wide smile “okay do you guys want to eat here or?” donghae said “no” chanyeol said casually “okay so take away~  then its all **** won” doghae said “and sit there while you guys wait for your orders” donghae continued and pointed towards the tables. They all said thanks and they went to the tables.

everyone sat in the middle of the café they waited for their order to finish. “oiii yeol! The orders are finish come and take it!!” donghae screamed “coming~” chanyeol simply said and he excused himself to get their orders “here you go yeol~ be careful not to spill it” donghae said and smiled “hyungg~!! I wont spill it” chanyeol whined cutely “am just reminding you yeol last time you spilled it everywhere” donghae said and he held his laughter “arasoo arasoo! I’ll be careful” chanyeol said and then donghae nodded and chanyeol cautiously held both plastic bags full of their drinks.

the group cheerfully made their way out of the café and they headed to the diva and the giraffe’s apartment. When they arrived at the tall building they were all greeted by a guy standing beside the buildings door “good afternoon baekhyun-sshi and chanyeol-shii” said the guy and he held the door open for all of them “hi minhyuk hyung~~” chanyeol greeted the guy with a smile “hyung~~ I told to lose the formality we are all friends here!” baekhyun said and the stiff guy soften a little and he gave them a very genuine smile “I think I got used to this” minhyuk said and they all said hi then walked inside the building. Surprisingly all ten boys fitted in the elevator and there still was space for another five people “wow this building got bigger since the last time I visited you guys” tao said chanyeol just laughed and said “they add more stuff in the building every year” “ahaa that’s why” tao said understandingly. They all stayed quiet as they listened to the soft music in the elevator. 2 minutes later they all heard a ‘ding’ sound signaling their arrival to the floor they selected. They all exited the elevator and headed to the last room in the right “room 143” luhan said “you guys changed your old room?” kris asked the duo “yeah beak wanted to have a better look of the city” chanyeol explained and they all nodded in respond.

baekhyun pressed 4 digital numbers in their door then the door automatically glided in the side and the all went inside then chanyeol pressed a button and the door closed “wow your apartment is nice!” tao said and his eyes scanned the whole apartment. They all sat in living room and everyone was drinking their drink.