Chapter 8 - Slave

My Nerdy Tutor 2!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slave

Jae Rin woke up to the smell of deliciously homemade food. She almost forgot that L.joe was her slave, luckily he prepared a fest for her to eat.

She was in L.joe’s bed again, she definitely wasn’t going to sleep on the couch again, and her back hurts too much to go through that pain again.

She evilly smiled as she walked out of the room and sauntered over to the dining table.

“I see you’ve cooked everything I’ve requested of you yesterday,” she smiled, deviously.

“Of course, I had to pay you back some kind of way,” L.joe replied as he put down the last dish he cooked.

“And I was going to wear that exact same dress to Eun Hwa’s birthday next week,” she fake pouted.

“Look, I already said sorry, can you please forgive me?” he begged.

“Forgive you? Forgive you?! Not until you’re done doing your slave duty!” she yelled as she banged her palms on the table.

“Yes ma’am,” he replied, head down looking to the floor.

“Queen!” she corrected him.

“Yes, Queen!”

Jae Rin gave him a little glare and went to position herself properly on the chair. She stared at all of the food for a while.

“You cooked way too many food,” she said as she was done looking over the food, “I’m going to call the girls so they can share with me.”

“E-excuse me?” he stuttered.

“Why not, it’s not like they’ve been here in a year,” she replied, shrugging her shoulders.

“You’ve got a point,” L.joe agreed with her.

“Good, I’m calling them,” smiling, Jae Rin took her phone out of her pocket (yes she keeps it with her when she’s asleep) and called up the girls all at once. After she was done she put down the phone next to her plate and waited patiently.

“How long will it take for them to –” the sound of footsteps running towards his apartment interrupted what he was going to say.

“We’re here!” they all yelled in unison.

“Oh good, in all honesty the food is actually good but be careful, you never know what kind of science-y thing he has done to it,” Jae Rin eyed him.

“I swear to god I have not done anything to the food,” he assured her.

“Whatever. Sit girls! And start eating there’s a ton of food to go around!” Jae Rin said.

How did they even come here that fast? What is this? Telepathy? L.joe thought in disbelief.

“I-i-is there anything that I could get you, Jae Rin?” L.joe stuttered, rubbing his sweaty palms together.

“I would like for you to get us some drinks please,” she replied, arrogantly.

“Whoa, what’s happening here? Is The Nerd following your every command now?” Hyun Jae asked in surprise.

“Yup, Jirimin and Hwayoung broke in and The Nerd let them break a really expensive dress that I bought to wear for Eun Hwa’s birthday,” Jae Rin explained.

All the girls stopped eating and looked at Jae Rin, surprised.

“Omo! Who does that?” Hyoyeong shouted. Her hands were cupped on her cheeks.

“And break something that’s going to be worn for my birthday!” Eun Hwa shrieked.

“A nerd, apparently,” Seung Ah replied.

“Wait, hold up, did you just say that Jirimin and Hwayoung broke your dress? How?” Mimi raised an eye brow.

“They stalked The Nerd all the way over here,” she replied.

“You didn’t get found out, did you?” Hyun Jae inquired.

“About that…” Jae Rin trailed off.

“WHAT?! You let those 2 annoyances know that you live in a nerds house!” they all yelled in unison.

“They broke a very expensive dress, okay! And it was Mimi’s money that I used so I exploded in their faces and kicked them out,”

“Reasonable,” they responded in unison and went back to eating.

“How about we get The Nerd to call them up and have him explain the situation,” Seung Ah suggested.

“Great idea, I can’t wait to see what kind of interesting things he will say,” Jae Rin smirked evilly as she rubbed her hands together.

She reached to her pocket and grabbed out her phone.

“Please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter