Chapter 3 - The Phone Call

My Nerdy Tutor 2!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Phone Call

Jae Rin’s P.O.V

“L.joe!” Hwayoung and Jirimin shouted.

Ugh! My ears are hurting me so much that they’re going to fall of my head!

I swear once I get my hands on those two girls it’ll be the end of them. Seriously, I can go 1 year without seeing or talking with The Nerd, but they can’t go 1 second without him.

Why did Hwayoung have to appear!?

“Hey Jae Rin, are you okay?” Mimi asked me as she shoved her books into her locker that was next to mine.

“I’m fine, it’s just that Hwayoung and Jirimin are so annoying,” I replied slamming by locker shut.

“Well of course you’d be annoyed, you have one more competition on hand, Jirimin and now Hwayoung,” Mimi said as she walked beside me to class.

“That is not the reason why I find them annoying!” I shouted at Mimi as we entered out English class.

“Then what is the reason?” she asked me.

“Because they always yell on top of their lungs and they always scream out L.joe!” I yelled.

Everyone looked at me.

“What are you looking at? Get back to work!” I angrily screamed at them.

I sat down in my seat.

“You said L.joe,” Mimi poked me with her elbow.

“Shut up, I was just trying to prove my point.”

“Well Jae Rin, stop being annoyed, you know in fact that The Nerd would never like those girls, so you have nothing to worry or be annoyed about,” Mimi smiled, “and plus just be happy that we got the principal to change our schedules so that we have at least 3 classes together,” she added.

I sighed, “yeah, your right.”

“Aren’t I always,” Mimi smiled, “I should really thank The Nerd for making you nice, like seriously, you’ve become so nice over the years, I don’t see you bullying the nerds and you don’t care much about your reputation.”

“He didn’t make me nice and I still do care about my reputation,” I pouted.

“Yeah right, it didn’t seem like that yesterday.”

“Ugh, shut up! I don’t want to hear anything about The Nerd anymore!” I shouted, being careful not to disturb people so they don’t notice me.

“Fine, fine, luckily class is starting.”

*~*~*

No One’s P.O.V

L.joe sighed as he got out from gym class.

He just got bashed by the Kingka’s, all 12 of them.

“Everything…hurts,” L.joe winced in pain.

“Yah L.joe, are you okay? You seem like your just got beaten up by the Kingka’s,” CAP laughed.

“It hurts…so…much,” L.joe cried.

“Oh come on, man up, this is out last year in high school, have some faith in yourself and stand up for yourself,” CAP said as he put an arm over L.joe’s shoulder.

“I do st—”  

“Not to the Queenka’s, to the Kingka’s,” CAP cut him off.

L.joe just rolled his eyes.

“You honestly think that a scrawny nerd like me can go up against 12 muscly jocks like them? Last year I could barely go up against 2 Queenka’s, Jae Rin and Mimi,” L.joe fought back.

“Point taken.”

L.joe just sighed again.

“Life has seriously gotten back to hell.”

“School is always hell to you.”

“Well of course it is.”

The two walked to third period, they saw Chunji and walked over to him, they also saw Jae Rin, Hyoyeong, Seung Ah, Hwayoung and Jirimin.

L.joe tried to hide from all of them.

After CAP went to greet Chunji he quickly walked over Seung Ah before class started.

“Hey Chunji,” L.joe smiled weakly.

“What’s up with you?” Chunji asked as he sat down along with L.joe.

“Just gotten beat up by the Kingka’s,” L.joe replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter