Chapter 7 - Nuisance

My Nerdy Tutor 2!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nuisance

“Yay back home,” L.joe smiled as he put down the bags he was holding and stretched his arms.

“You sound happy, didn’t like shopping with me?” Jae Rin glared at him as she slammed the door shut.

L.joe jumped. He forgot she was right behind him.

“W-w-what? O-o-f course I l-l-like shopping wi-wi-with you,” he stuttered as he backed up a bit.

Jae Rin was standing right beside the door almost leaning on the door.

“Hmph,” was all he got as she stubbornly turned her head to the side.

Great I made the Queenka angry, he thought, “Well how about I take your bags up to your room…wait you don’t have one um…I’ll go and organise your stuff,” he added while fixing his glasses.

“Don’t you da—!”

SLAM!

The door opened with such a great force that it squished Jae Rin, stopping her from ever finishing her sentence.

“L.JOE OPPA!” 2 girly voices called out.

“Hwayoung…Jirimin, what the hell are you doing here?” L.joe asked, oh great she’s going to kill me now, that is, if she can get out behind that door. That was some massive force they used.

“Jirimin here said she knew where you lived so I followed her here,” Hwayoung replied.

“And why would she tell you she knew where I lived?” he asked.

“Because we were having an argument on who know you the most, and by the way, I won,” Jirimin bragged with smile. She was extra proud of herself when she won against Hwayoung.

L.joe heaved a sigh as he wondered how he even got into this mess while Jae Rin was making steam come out from her ears. She did not dare to move because she knew that if she did, Hwayoung and Jirimin would yell at her nonstop and she didn’t want that. Nobody would want that.

Her patience was slowly decreasing as time went by.

“So…” L.joe coughed as all three of them sat down on the couch. He sat on the furthest away from the two.

Hwayoung and Jirimin looked at him with hearts in their eyes.

“What are you guys going to do?” he asked. He rubbed his palms together nervously, not because of Hwayoung and Jirimin, it’s because he’s afraid of what’s going to happen after. When they leave him alone with Jae Rin.

“Anything you want to do,” the chimed in harmony, just like they’re in love, obviously.

“I-I just g-got back from the shops, y-y-you could help me put them away,” he stammered, ultimately regretting what he just said moments after, knowing that Jae Rin bought clothes, girl clothes.

“Neh!” they chirped and hopped up from the couch.

“A-actually—” he was about to stop them but it was too late, they were already taking out the clothes from the shopping bags.

They stopped and froze.

“Oppa, why do you have girl clothes?” Jirimin asked.

“And pretty ones at that,” Hwayoung added.

“I thought you weren’t rich, you only get payed by tutoring right?” Jirimin asked.

“Um, well you see…I…I…um…I…I, uh, wanted to by a present for the two of you s-s-so I saved up and bought you guys some dresses,” he lied.

Jae Rin was about to rage, you could almost feel the atmosphere blaze from her anger. She was about to bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter