Chapter 5 - Moving In

My Nerdy Tutor 2!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moving In

“Oh Jae Rin~” Mimi peaked through the door of Jae Rin’s house.

“What do you want?” Jae Rin snared at Mimi as she walked through the door and sat right beside her.

“Just gonna help you pack your cloths and stuff,” Mimi smiled.

“You’re awfully nice,” Jae Rin squinted her eyes at her, “what happened?” she added.

“Well you know, since your living with L.jo—I mean The Nerd…” Mimi trailed off.

“You’ll get to see Chunji more often,” Jae Rin finished her sentence, rolling her eyes.

Mimi nodded her head in delight.

“I don’t get why you like Chunpoo after 1 year,” Jae Rin said.

“I don’t get why you like The Nerd after 1 year,” Mimi back chatted.

“Oh don’t you dare back-chat me,” Jae Rin growled at her.

“Gosh sorry, see getting back to live with The Nerd made you go back to the normal Queenka you were before, the mean Queenka, but now that I think about it I like the nice Queenka better,” Mimi explained.

“I. Don’t. Like. You.”  Jae Rin glared at her.

“Come on unnie,” Mimi whined.

“You know I get irritated when someone calls me that, it makes me feel old,” Jae Rin explained in reply as she put her shirts into her suitcase.
“But me calling you unnie if very polite,” Mimi replied.

“Since when were you polite?” Jae Rin asked.

“Ever since my parents told me too or else they’ll actually kill me and blame the neighbours for it,” Mimi replied.

“They found a way?” Jae Rin questioned in shock.

“They found a way,” Mimi replied head faced down.

Jae Rin dropped the cloths that she had in her hands and hugged Mimi, tightly.

“You know you can always sleep over with the other Queenka’s or even with The Nerd and I, I know that he’s too kind to say no,” Jae Rin explained as she started to turn nice.

“Maybe you should move out,” she added.

“I should, but I’m too afraid, I mean yes we’re Queenka’s but 3 out of the 6 of us are rich enough to keep me safe and I know that they’re too busy and selfish to even do that,” Mimi replied.
“What about The Nerd and I?” Jae Rin asked, she let go of Mimi and faced her properly.

“You actually think that the both of you can protect me? Well do you actually think that The Nerd can protect me along with your help?” she asked.

“Yeah, you’re right.”

“Well, how about we forget about it, we’ll be graduating soon and you’ll be able to borrow some of our money and live on your own,” Jae Rin smiled

“Yeah,” Mimi warmly smiled back.

“I really should thank The Nerd,” Mimi whispered to herself.
“I heard that,” Jae Rin glared at her.

The atmosphere changed as quickly as a cheater.

“Mian,” Mimi apologised.

“Okay then, over that, anything else that you need packed?” Mimi added.

“Yep all of that,” Jae Rin pointed to all of the clothes, jewellery and hair products.

“Now I know why you are being kicked out of your house,” Mimi nervously laughed.

“Are you making fun of me?” Jae Rin sternly asked.

“A-a-ani-yo,” Mimi stuttered.

“Better not,” she glared at her.

*~*~*

L.joe’s P.O.V

“No seriously, can anybody tell me why I said yes?” I asked the gang as we were all doing our homework in my apartment.

“Maybe it’s the power of love~” the two maknae’s swooned at me as they did kissy faces at each other and me.

“I swear, I may not be strong but I will bore you to death,” I glared at the two. They immediately stopped.

“Hey L.joe hyung,” Niel started.

“Neh?” I replied.

“Does that mean, since Jae Rin is going to be living here again, that it’ll be like last time? Nerds and Queenka’s again?” he asked.

“Probably, I don’t know,” I replied while I answered the last question for my homework.

“Why do you want to know anyways?” I asked as I looked at him.

“Because I’m scared,” he replied.

“Of who?” I asked.

“Jae Rin and Hyun Jae,” he replied, shaking.

“They are scary,” Changjo and Ricky agreed with him.

“True,” I also agreed with him.

“Okay so, L.joe what did you get for number 16?” CAP hyung asked me.

“789m2,” I replied, “what did you get?” I added.

“788m2, I was one off,” he replied.

“Did everyone else get 789m2?” he added asking everyone at the table.

“Yup,” they replied.

“You’re getting there CAP hyung, you’re getting there,” Ricky patted CAP hyung in sympathy.

“It’s about 10 o’clock, I think we should get going, we’ve done all the homework for this month, haven’t we?” Niel asked.

“Yeah we have,” Chunji replied to him.

“That’s good, no more homework, I feel fresh,” Changjo smiled as he jumped and danced around.

“For you there’s no more homework, but for me, Chunji and Niel, we have a ton more, remember we need to study hard and I need to teach them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter