Chapter 4 - Yes or No?

My Nerdy Tutor 2!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes or No?

Jae Rin’s P.OV

“Oh L.joe~” Mimi smiled.

Oh god no!

I mean of course I would like to live with him again, but that’ll be way too awkward, plus I already lost most of my reputation because of him and if I start to live with him again I’ll have no reputation left!

The Nerd and Niel looked at me and Mimi.

“Neh Mimi?” The Nerd asked.

“Oh I just want to ask you a question,” Mimi replied with a slight smile.

I honestly did not want to be there so I ran back into the class room and without the teacher noticing, I just listened to their conversation.

“What’s your question?” I heard The Nerd asked.

“Hey you know last year when the last time I asked you a question and you were with Niel and Chunpoo,” Mimi asked him in reply.

“Not really why?”

“Because this year, I’m going to ask you the same question,” I think Mimi was smirking, it sounded like she was. I bet she was.

I could tell from the blurry windows that The Nerd and Niel were confused.

“You know how Jae Rin got rich because her only relative died last year?” She asked them.

Great, thanks Mimi for reminding them of a memory I did not want to remember!

I glared at her thought the window.

“Yeah,” The Nerd replied. “No,” Niel said the same time as The Nerd.

“Of course not you Niel,” I could see Mimi rolling her eyes.

“Anyways Jae Rin, being the selfish Queenka she is…”

Oh she did not just say that!

“Is losing her house at 10 o’clock tonight,” Mimi finished her sentence.

“No way, really, again?” The Nerd asked her.

I could tell he was holding in a laugh.

“Yup, and since her grades are still bad and since the other nerds are too afraid to talk to her and that we Queenka’s can’t help her, we were seeing if she could live with…you…again,” Mimi explained.

I could just see The Nerd and Niel looking at each other and looking back at Mimi.

“So? What do you say?” she asked them.

“I dunno, I mean are you sure you want the Ice Queen staying with me again? She was crying in joy when she left last year,” The Nerd replied while rubbing his left arm.

“Oh I’m sure,” Mimi smiled.

“So your answer?” she added.

“I think I’ll have to think it through,” The Nerd replied.

I saw Mimi’s jaw drop.

“What do you mean you have to think it thought?” she cracked.

“Just please, let me think it thought,” he pleaded.

“Ugh, fine, fine,” Mimi rolled her eyes.

When she was done she walked into the room and walked up to me.

I quickly sat down before she came up to me.

“He said he’ll think about it,” Mimi sighed.

“Why are you sighing at me,” I asked her.

“Aish, never mind,” she replied and sat next to me.

Luckily the History teacher is like 83, he barely noticed the noise in the class and he barely notices me and The Nerd gone.

“Mimi you’re not in this class,” I said to her.

“Oh that’s right, see ya,” she remembered and ran out of the room to her original class.

I wonder if The Nerd is going to say yes.

What if he does say yes? Omona, does that mean something? Nah, I don’t think so.

What if he says no? Then that would mean he doesn’t like me at all.

Aish!

L.joe’s P.O.V

I walked into class without making any eye contact to the left side of the class, where Jae Rin is at.

I wonder why Mimi would go to me, for all I know she would’ve been lying, but gosh, everything is so confusing.

I just hope that Jirimin and Hwayoung didn’t hear anything that Mimi told me and Niel.

But it’s awesome that Niel gets to come and study aboard with me and Chunji! It’ll be like a dream come true.

“So L.joe, what did Niel want to talk to you about?” Chunji asked me in a whisper. It’s no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter