Chapter 1 - 1 Year Later...

My Nerdy Tutor 2!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 Year Later...

So it’s been a year since the last time L.joe and Jae Rin had a proper conversation. CAP and Seung Ah were still dating but they wish to not interfere with their friend’s love life, they find it awkward.

“Hey Seung Ah, can I borrow your text book?” Jae Rin asked Seung Ah as they were about to walk into class,

“Sure,” she replied with a smile.

Seung Ah was mean, meaner then Jae Rin, but you all know that ever since she dated CAP she’s gotten much, much nicer.

As for Jae Rin, she’s become nicer to people, one reason is because she’s sad and the other reason is because she’s mostly lifeless because she’s sad.

Jae Rin grabbed Seung Ah’s text book of her and walked into class with a blank expression.

“Still lifeless I see,” Hyoyeong shook her head as she stood beside Seung Ah,

“It’s kind of sad,”

“Especially when she’s being nice to people,” Hyoyeong replied,

“True,” Seung Ah replied,

“You don’t think she still has feelings for The Nerd do you?” Hyoyeong asked with a hint of surprise and shock in her voice.

“Maybe, she’s been like that ever since she left The Nerds apartment, it’s kind of sad to see actually,” Seung Ah sighed, at that moment CAP came walked over to Seung Ah and Hyoyeong and popped an arm over Seung Ah.

“Annyeong yeobo,” CAP smiled as he kissed Seung Ah on the forehead.

“Annyeong oppa,” Seung Ah smiled as she hugged him.

“Get a room,” Hyoyeong mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

“What were you guys talking about?” CAP asked them.

“How Jae Rin has been for the past year,” Seung Ah replied.

“Oh that, that’s sad, seriously I’ve seen Jae Rin being nice to people and it creped me out and L.joe’s grades has gone to an A+ to an A- and that’s a drastic change for him,” CAP explained.

“Wow that’s sad, well for Jae Rin, I wouldn’t exactly know how L.joe feels,” Hyoyeong said.

“Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter