004

Eventually Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

But it seems like finding the right one for her isn’t that easy.

 

 

It has been months since she heard about Sehun cheating behind her. She wanted to know the truth; it’s not that she doesn’t believe her friends. It’s just that she trusts her boyfriend so much to even think about something like that when all Sehun did was to shower her with affection and love. If ever Sehun doesn’t love her anymore, then she’ll let him go. She doesn’t want him to feel suffocated with being together with her. She loves him so much that she can sacrifice her own feelings if he doesn’t want her anymore.

 

Sehun was cheating. If he ever was, Jaemin wanted to know the whole truth from Sehun himself.

 

“Hey.” Hana nudged her from the side. Jaemin has been spacing out most of the time since she heard about that rumor.

 

“Why?” She asked the girl beside her without looking at her. The view outside their classroom has been her favourite scenery for months.

 

“Are you okay?” The girl asked with worry written all over her face.

 

“I think.”

 

-----

 

Jaemin wanted to ask him. She wanted to know the truth. She wanted to run to his classroom and pull him out of his seat to talk to him. She wanted to open up all of her feelings to him. She wanted to tell him how much he’s been hurting her for not saying anything to her about this issue. She wants to know if he still loves her like the way she loves him.

 

Classes are dismissed. However, she stayed on her seat while contemplating with herself if she would confront Sehun that day or if she would just wait for him to speak up. She grumpily made her way to her locker to put her things back inside. As she was on her way to her locker, she saw Sehun at the other side of the corridor, laughing. Guess the person he’s talking to. Of course it’s none other than the Park Minah. Jaemin stopped on her tracks to check if what she’s seeing right now was right. She wanted to see if it was really Oh Sehun, her boyfriend, which was flirting with another girl at the end of the corridor.

 

Her eyes started to sting when she saw the two of them whispering to each other. They looked like they were showing every student there that they’re flirting. Jaemin had enough. She was starting to walk towards the pair when she felt someone tugging her hand from behind. She looked back to see who it was but her eyes were too blurry from her unshed tears.

 

“Don’t.” She heard the person say and she was sure that it was Luhan.

 

“But I need to know the truth!” Jaemin half-shouted which caught some of the students’ attention, but obviously not Sehun and Minah’s.

 

“Don’t cause a scene. Just wait for him here, I’ll talk to him first.” Luhan said as he went to Sehun’s direction casually like he’s not worried about anything as of the moment, when in reality, he was scared of what might happen to the two’s relationship. Sure, he liked Jaemin but he doesn’t want them to break up. Being friends with Jaemin was enough. She wanted her to be with the person she loves.

 

As he reached Sehun and Minah, he walked to Sehun slowly and tapped his shoulder. He got Sehun’s attention and Sehun told Minah that he needs a minute to talk to his friend. Minah nodded and smiled at Luhan but her eyes says ‘how-dare-you-interrupt-our-conversation’. Luhan rolled his eyes to that and dragged Sehun away from her.

 

“What do you need? I was talking to Minah about our plans for tomorrow.” Sehun annoyingly stated.

 

“What date is it today again?” Luhan asked him as he crossed his arms over his chest.

 

“Uhh, 13th of August.” Sehun told him with a confused face, “just get to the point and tell me what you want.”

 

“You have plans with Minah on the 14th. Wow Sehun, you’re a total .” Luhan slowly applauded for the guy.

 

“What’s wrong with that?”

 

“I think you should hurry and go back to your girlfriend and comfort her.” Luhan was about to walk away when he added, “Oh in case you forgot, your girlfriend’s name is Lee Jaemin and not Park Minah, got it?”

 

-----

 

Jaemin went back inside her classroom. She tried to find her friends and it wasn’t really that hard to find them since the three of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter