003

Eventually Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

All she needs is someone to understand her.

 

 

Their vacation ended quickly and it’s the start of another school year. Students rushed inside the school excitedly. Some went alone; some were in pairs, while some were in groups. Most of them were excited to see each other after their breaks. They had so many stories to tell to their friends. However, not all of the students were happy to go back to school. There were also other students who were too lazy to go back to school since they wanted to stay at home more than to stay inside the campus.

 

Jaemin was an eighth grader now, so are her friends. She wasn’t that excited and she wasn’t feeling so down too, her mood was plainly neutral. She doesn’t have any interesting stories to tell from her vacation, she simply stayed at home and spent her whole vacation in front of her laptop. She didn’t go to any dates with Sehun during that time, in fact, they weren’t communicating that much. There was a time when Jaemin wanted to break things off with Sehun, but Sohyun stopped her from doing so. She told her that she should just wait for the classes to start again and decide then.

 

Unfortunately, Jaemin and Sehun weren’t classmates for that school year. Sehun called her before once the class list was out, it was one of the rare moments when the two of them communicated. Sehun was complaining about the fact that they weren’t classmates while Jaemin just listened to him without much response.

 

Jaemin went inside her new classroom and scanned the room for any familiar faces, she saw her best friends at the back while waving at her. This was the only thing that Jaemin was looking forward to; the four of them were classmates again. The girl went to sit beside Hana and greeted the three of them.

 

“Hey Jae, there’s a lot of new students that arrived today.” Hana told her and Jaemin just nodded along.

 

“I wonder if the new students would be hot guys. I mean my boyfriend’s not here.” Sohyun grinned at the other three which made them roll their eyes. Jiyeon smacked Sohyun by the head, “What the hell are you saying?”

 

“LEE JAEMIN!” Someone screamed and all of the people inside the room looked at the direction of that voice. It was Sehun, the Oh Sehun. He was grinning while waving his hands. Jaemin snickered at her boyfriend, but went outside to talk with the boy. The students from the class, except the new students, looked outside the classroom to see the couple.

 

“These two are definitely the whole campus’ ship.” Hana shook her head but smiled as she saw Sehun hug Jaemin.

 

“P” Sohyun coughs. “D” Sohyun coughs once again. “A”

 

“You’re just jealous that Chanyeol’s not here with you.” Jiyeon laughed at her own statement.

 

Meanwhile, Jaemin was struggling to get out of Sehun’s hold. She was so embarrassed by the current situation. But then, Sehun has no intentions of letting go. “Ya, Oh Sehun, let me go!”

 

“Jae, I missed you so much. So it’s definitely a no.” The girls that heard Sehun’s statement squealed, except for Sohyun and Jiyeon since they were bickering nonstop.

 

Suddenly, two other boys arrived. The two of them were shorter than Sehun but they were good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter