001

Eventually Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

Every girl dreams of a happily ever after.

 

 

A girl with an average height, small face, fair skin, and long wavy hair was sitting around the corner of her classroom with an open notebook on her table. She was holding a black pen on her right hand as she continued to write down on the notebook in front of her. It was an obvious fact that she was busy because–well, her notebook and pen says it all. She sighs and closes her notebook carelessly and stuffs it inside her bag. She begun to stare outside the window with a frown on her face, it seems like she carries the entire burden in the world right now–but she doesn't, she just looks like it. She was entranced with the view that she sees outside their classroom. Trees were everywhere and everything seems so calm outside. She didn’t even notice someone sitting next to her as she was so absorbed in staring outside the room.

 

“Hey.” The person beside her called, but she didn’t answer.

 

“Yah Lee Jaemin.” The person calls again and fortunately, her attention was now diverted to the person beside her.

 

“Oh, Sehun, I’m sorry for not noticing you.” The girl awkwardly scratches the non-existing itch on the back of her head.

 

“No, it’s fine. So uhh, good morning.” Sehun grinned at her while stretching his hand over to her to give the girl something. Jaemin just looked at the colorful papers on his hand with questioning eyes. Sehun then took the girl’s hand and placed the papers on her hand.

 

“Good morning to you too, but may I ask what this is?” Jaemin asked as she inspected the papers that she was currently holding.

 

“Open it and you’ll know.” Sehun gave her his most charming smile and the girl just pursed her lips as she untied the ribbon that was binding the papers.

 

Jaemin slowly opened the first folded paper. On the first paper which was a blue one, it has the words Lee Jaemin written on it. She opened the next one which was a pink paper, a simple I was written. She opened the next one, a green one this time, really really really was written with the same messy hand writing like the ones before. Next, on the yellow paper, like was written with lots of doodles at the side of the paper which made her chuckle a bit. Then, she opened the other paper, orange paper this time, the word YOU was visible on the paper. Jaemin suddenly stopped smiling because of the confession that just happened. She was totally surprised and was at loss for words. She can’t even look at Sehun’s direction. She feels guilty right now because she doesn’t reciprocate the feelings that Sehun have for her.

 

“Oops, I think I forgot to put in the other paper. My bad.” Sehun smiled nervously as he gave Jaemin a purple folded paper. Jaemin accepted it and opened the paper. She was really speechless this time.

 

Will you go out with me? ♡ 

 

-----

 

“Oh my god Lee Jaemin!” A girl smaller than Jaemin screamed as she had her hands on both of Jaemin’s shoulder while she shakes the girl frantically.

 

“Yah Sohyun, stop it! I’m going to get a headache!” Jaemin snickered at her friend as she tried to stand properly once again.

 

“But The Oh Sehun just asked you out! How can I stop?” Sohyun grabbed Jaemin’s shoulders again and shook her.

 

“What the hell Sohyun, can’t you keep your voice low? And what’s so great with being asked out by that guy anyway?” Jaemin asked her friend with an annoyed expression shown on her face as she crossed her arms over her chest and stared at her friend, obviously waiting for an answer.

 

“The Oh Sehun, every girl’s dream. The Oh Sehun who everyone in this school adores. The Oh Sehun who has the brains and apparently the looks. The Oh Sehun which is our classmate and my boyfriend’s best friend. That Oh Sehun likes you and you declined! Are you out of your mind?!” Sohyun tried to emphasize almost everything in her sentence. Jaemin just laughed at her friend and Sohyun was so close to slapping her friend and bring her to reality.

 

“I never said that I declined though.” Jaemin laughed at her friend once again.

 

“So that means that you’re together already?” Sohyun had so much hope on her eyes as she grinned at her friend.

 

“I didn’t say that either.” Jaemin raised an eyebrow.

 

“What the hell did you say then?” A frustrated Sohyun asked, her voice was higher than the normal.

 

“I need more time to think about this. I can’t just agree to be his girlfriend without him trying. Duh Sohyun, I’m not that easy.” Jaemin smirked at her friend which earned her an eye roll from the other.

 

“You can just say yes Sehun I’ll be your girl and oh I could marry you too if you wish but you did not.”

 

“I will never say that.”

 

“But you totally need to answer a yes to him. I think you’re the first ever person that he has courted. My friend, you’re one lucky .”

 

“Everything was okay until you’ve called me an .”

 

-----

 

Months after that day when Sehun asked Jaemin to be his girlfriend, Jaemin’s birthday occurred. She had a little gathering at their ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter