002

Eventually Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 2

She wants someone to hold her tight and never let her go.

 

 

Jaemin arrived early, as usual. She’s always early when she goes to school, but she’s usually late when you talk about hang outs. Well, the reason to why she’s early to school is because her dad drops her off on his way to work. Apparently, she’ll be late if she commutes by herself.

 

“Bye dad, take care!” She says as she closes the car’s door and goes inside the school campus.

 

She starts to hear whispers around her as soon as she went inside the campus. Everyone was looking at her with judging eyes. She knew that this kind of thing would happen, she knew but she still answered him with a yes. She knew the consequences but she didn’t care, she simply wants to be with him. However, she felt little. She doesn’t deserve this kind of attention that she’s getting right now. This isn’t right. She wanted to run away from the attention she’s getting, so she quickly made her way to her locker to get her books.

 

“Hey Jaemin!” The said girl looked around to look for the person who called her.

 

“Oh, hi Jiyeon!” She waved enthusiastically as she grinned at her best friend.

 

They were best friends, together with Hana and Sohyun. They were a group that was quite famous for their long time friendship. The four of them became classmates in the third grade and they officially became a group. Though there were also other people that were a part of their group, they were the original four, that’s what they usually call themselves.

 

“And so I’ve heard.” Jiyeon smirked at her friend as she opened her locker which was beside Jaemin’s.

 

“Heard about what?” Jaemin asked even though she knew the answer already.

 

“About a certain Oh Sehun dating my best friend.” Jiyeon answered and Jaemin fell silent.

 

Jaemin was planning to tell her friends about her relationship with Sehun later at lunch. But then, it seems like everyone in the campus knew already, so there’s really no use to keep it until later. Jaemin just sighed and rested her head on her locker’s door.

 

“News surely travels fast.” Jaemin mumbled and Jiyeon simply patted her back, “I don’t even want anyone to know except the people close to me but what do I expect? His fangirls have surely spread this issue already. I mean, look, you aren’t my classmate but you know about it too.”

 

“Don’t worry Jaemin, everything will be fine. And don’t call this as an issue, dating someone isn’t an issue.” Jiyeon smiled at her friend, “I’ll go inside now. Bye Jaemin, see you later at lunch!”

 

Jaemin waved at her friend and stayed in front of the lockers for a couple of minutes before going inside her own classroom. She was feeling down that morning and that was only the first day of them dating. Even inside her own classroom, she felt like she was being judged. Her classmates, mostly the girls, looked at her with accusing eyes. She doesn’t even know what she had done wrong and yet she was experiencing this. What’s wrong with dating him? Did she commit a crime by doing so?

 

“Good morning Jae, why aren’t you smiling? It’s still early and your mood’s already down. What’s wrong?” Sehun sat beside Jaemin with a worried look on his face.

 

“Nothing’s wrong and good morning to you too.” Jaemin greeted the guy back and laid her head on her table.

 

“Nothing’s wrong? Your face says the other way around though.” Sehun the girl’s hair while staring at her intently.

 

“I swear it’s nothing. And keep your hand to yourself; I don’t want anyone touching my hair.” She pouted as she removed his hand off of her hair.

 

“Okay I won’t touch your hair, but if you don’t tell me what’s bugging you, I’ll annoy you for the rest of the day.” Sehun cupped her face with his two hands making the girl roll her eyes at his behavior.

 

“I hate it.” Jaemin removed his hands from her face but didn’t let go of them.

 

“You hate what?” Sehun asked as he played with the girl’s hands.

 

“The attention I’m getting. Everyone looks at me with those judging eyes like I’ve committed a crime. They whisper behind my back. This is getting in my nerves already.” Jaemin sighed sadly and Sehun simply smiled at her.

 

“Why are you smiling?”

 

“Nothing, you just look cute when you whine.” Sehun pinched her cheeks as he chuckled at the girl’s annoyed expression.

 

“Don’t mind them; they’re just jealous of us.”

 

-----

 

It was lunch break and Jaemin’s stomach was already begging for some food. Her previous classes before the break surely drained all the energy she had for the morning. They had PE for the first class then they had a test in Science after. It was truly tiring, but she managed.

 

“Jaemin-ah, are you going to the cafeteria now?” Sohyun asked and Jaemin simply nodded.

 

“Hey, let’s go together okay?” Sohyun grinned as she hooked her arms with the other girl.

 

“Duh, who would I go with besides you?” Jaemin rolled her eyes at her friend.

 

“Me.” Sehun suddenly appeared beside her and held her other hand.

 

Sohyun grinned teasingly and Sehun simply laughed at it. Jaemin wasn’t responding to anything that was happening at the moment because she was so hungry that she doesn’t notice what’s happening. Sohyun slowly distanced herself from the couple and left them alone, she decided to go to Chanyeol instead.

 

“Jae, let’s go?” Sehun asked and the girl just nodded.

 

“I’m so hungry, I feel like I can’t walk properly.” Jaemin said tiredly.

 

“Do you want me to carry you then?” Sehun asked her teasingly and the girl’s eyes widened.

 

“Hell no, Oh Sehun.”

 

Though many people were looking at them, they didn’t care. They didn’t care about their opinions or what they’re thinking about the two of them. What only matters is that they have each other.

 

-----

 

Saturday came and Jaemin’s bedroom was a mess. Clothes were flying everywhere and her hair was also a mess. Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter