Love has always been there

Two moons, one sky

The two silhouettes made out of smoke vanished slowly, leaving the sky as clear as a crystal.. I was in the middle of the field, crying slowly, while recalling all these moments, holding the letter.. Even though it turned out this way, I couldn’t stop feeling guilty..

I was tired of trying to understand why was destiny tangling people’s life stories in such ways, that they could simply not fight back, choosing to just let everything as it is..

How did I end up here? Why did I came here 10 years ago? Why did we have the idea of a trip in the beginning? Why did we return after all this time? Why did I met him again? Why did destiny play with me?

Ten years past, yet the love never admitted defeat.. It was our way to revolt against destiny.. If it separated us, we loved each other more and more.. And now, nothing and no one could come in our way.. Now we were finally united..

I smiled, when sensing his presence, feeling that warm breath closer to me.. I turned around and took his hand, kissing it gently.. He was finally here, shining in the moonlight.. No… he was the moon.. He made the sky shine.. He made me shine of joy.. He was mine.. I was his..

He wipped my tears with his soft lips, moving slowly down my face, until we kissed.. I rested in his arms, finally feeling peaceful.. I could now love without any burden to overshadow my soul.. I wasn’t a sinner anymore..

And that, thanks to one person who once again helped me out, asking nothing in return.. My support, my friend, my moon, Kai.. I asked Luhan where he was..   

Luhan: “He phoned me few minutes ago.. He’s fine..”

Me: “I never wanted this to happen..”

Luhan: “Neither did I.. ”

Me: “He left.. just like that...”

Luhan: “That makes me feel even more guilty.. I hate myself..”

Me: “Shh.. don’t say that.. It wasn’t your fault.. It’s just our destiny..”

Luhan: “Still.. I can’t forget that I’ve hurt him… and he is so kind..”

Me: “I hope he’s ok.. ”

Luhan: “He’s a strong man.. I know my brother.. He’ll be fine.”

He pulled me closer, trying to assure me that now everything was getting better.. We were heading to a new dawn, leaving behind all those memories that kept us apart for ten years, yet helped us to somehow never let go…    

We weren’t truly apart.. We’ve been close all this time, in each other’s heart, supporting us, fighting for our love, even if it was a silent battle.. In the end, we won…

I took out the letter and read it one last time, before letting it fall in the water, seeing it sinking slowly, floating far away… I smiled at Luhan, walking by his side, heading back to the house, leaving behind that one place that I’ll forever remember.. the place where it all began.. the place where the story will never stop being written, because our love will last forever.

Did you ever believed that you could love someone long before you knew anything about his existence? I know truly believe this.. This is a saying that will forever be true..