People without souls.

A Soul's Colors

FLASHBACK

Kris's POV:

             The place feels so cold.....i feel so empty. what is this feeling? i feel.....hollow. i opened my eyes and looked around. i was in a large, spacious room. my eyes caught a mirror and i stared as a blonde, gray eyed boy stared back. i quickly got up, panic swelling in my chest. where am i? what  am i? Who am i? the door on the other side of the room opened and a handsome man looking the age 20 walked in. he walked over to me as i slowly backed into the corner.

The man stopped and held out his hands. "dont worry little one. i am not going to hurt you. i promise." i slowly backed into the wall further, not knowing wiether to believe him or not. The man gave a tight smile. "Come to your dad. i wont hurt you." Dad? he was my Dad? I slowly stepped forward. "what's my name? who and where am i?" The man softly guided me over to the couch by the window. "Your name is Kris. you are my son, and you are at my house. do you not remember?"

"i do not remember anything......Dad." the title rolled off my tongue funny. The man nodded, a look i couldnt identify flashing across his face. "you have 5 other brothers. come and you can meet them."

5 years later: 10 years old

i stalked quietly toward the open door, my ears strained to hear anything. i quietly pressed my ear to the wall and listened to my dad and uncle bicker. "You can not use those children like this! i thought you created them because you wanted children! that is the only reason i helped you do this!! you can not use those kids as.....as murderers!! assasins!!! they are just children!!!" "I asked you if you would help me. if you were loyal and you said yes. now you question me! i thought i was your brother." "No brother of mine does something so un humane. you are not my brother."

Kris let out a small gasp. what does he mean by dad made me? What am i? i'm not just Kris am i? i dont know what to do or believe anymore. He stumbled backwards as the door slammed fully open, slamming him into the wall. His dad appeared, a pleasant look on his face. "Come in, Kris. i want you to try something for me." He grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him in.

He placed a knife in his hands and looked him in the eye. his father's eyes flashed gray and he said, "Kill your uncle." Kris felt a iron grip on his heart; on his soul. He felt like he was in his body watching, but not quite in control. He watched in horror as "he" lunged forward, slicing downwards with his knife adn then spinning around to stab him in the heart.

His uncle fell, dead eyes staring at him. His father laughed, a sharp, evil sound. he grabbed Kris and dragged him to a cage he said was for dogs in the future. he tossed him in and shut it with a clang. "It worked! it actually worked! now, for your brothers." That was the day he learned he had no soul.

Present:

I floated lost in the blackness. when will i be able to get my own soul? live my own life away from murder adn evil? Looks like father took my soul again. i wonder if he'll give it back again? he can put me in and pull me out at his own will. a twitch of a finger! How can i let my brothers live this life with me?

long ago i already found what i was. what WE were. We are people without our own souls, controlled by the man i used to love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry if the previous one was confusing. ^^'l"

@SilageSerein: well, i wasnt aiming for horror....but ok? LOL

@zelo916: Kris typically cant die and can at the same time. his father is the main key, so watch out for that.

@BlackDiamonds: Ouch. hope you arent really just reading cause of Kris. not liking my story cause Kris might die? Now thats just plain unfair. but i hope your happy about the fact that he's not dead.

 

See u guys next chappie!!