I've been hit......by underwear?

A Soul's Colors

 

Leeteuk let out a sigh and rubbed his temple. “ok guys. So, you guys need to be debriefed. One by one. Tell me what happened.” And as They started one by one, Tao stared outside the window and wondered how the other six were doing……ok he was just wondering how one of them were doing.

 

They were stabilized a few hours ago, but they were kept in cages that matched their abilities. He stared at the black birds flying through the sky and closed his eyes.

 

Flaaaaaaashback~ *woosh* (XD LOL)

 

Tao stepped into the room and was immediately hit by a book. The force spun him in a 360 spin before he hit the door. He held out his arms to stabilize himself and stared wide eyed while the room spun and a bed came flying toward him. He dropped to the floor and he felt the bed whiz past his head.

 

He let out a yelp as he stood up and a pair of ….boxers?! hit his face. “Ewwwwww.” He hoped they weren’t used. Yuck. He dropped to the floor and decided that crawling across the floor was best. He wanted to avoid any more under wear. He finally got to the center of the room and he noticed that the air was still except for when the things flew by.

 

Realization hit him. He’s making the things fly. Tao stared in amazement as the flowers waltzed through the air and the books and a jar of crystals scattered in the air, their points shining beautifully dangerous. They swirled up in the air in a cone figure and Tao looked up, meeting eyes with Kris.

 

Tao stumbled back as the stones stopped their beautiful dance and pointed their points at him. Tao held up his hands and raised his eyebrows. “I come in peace my fellow alien species.” He had to hold back a laugh as he said it.

 

Kris looked at him with blank, cold, gray eyes. “I will tell you once and only once. Tell those boys of Mine that they will remember their path, or I will kill all they love and what they have fought for, crushing it in my fists to dust. For now, I’ll give them their weak leader.” He let out a menacing chuckle and then he was gone, Kris’s body collapsing on the ground.

 

Tao had immediately screamed for Leeteuk and he had come racing in, as he was patrolling the hall previously. They had brought him to a medic and put into a cell for safe keeping. Safe keeping. He let out a bitter smile. Like an item. Like their so called Father was using them as.

 

He let out a sigh and slid off the window sill he had perched himself on. He hugged each of the others and nodded to Leeteuk before leaving the room and heading to where they kept the others. He entered the room and ducked as one of them made a grab for him. He slipped to the side and grabbed his elbow, putting pressure on the pressure point.

 

Kai let out a hiss as his arm numbed and his arm dropped useless to his side. He glowered at him and backed into the corner, sliding down the wall. Tao wasted no time. “You so called father as given us all a warning, not just you guys but us too. We have proposed that we work together. Think upon it and we will tell you what his warning is.” He turned to go but walked up to Kris, dropped a pack of pain killers, and walked to the door.

 

He stopped in the frame and turned to give him a look. “Hope you were worth a book to the face and almost getting hit by a bed…….and getting faced by a pair of underwear.” Then he turned and slipped out the door, locking it.