The Fountain

A Soul's Colors

Luhan screamed and ducked as the eagles swooped down, talons aimed for his

head. Everyone in the gym yelled or screamed in terror, dropping everything and running. He dropped and rolled, grabbing a bat on his way back to his feet. He turned and swung, hitting the closest eagle right in the beak and sending it careening into the volleyball net.

 

He sprinted toward the net, shoving the poles and tangling it into a ball, the eagle’s head sticking out. Yo Hun bro! I’m freaking stuck! This boy ain’t just pretty!! Sehun stared in amusement and surprise. The pretty male was holding up pretty well.

 

Luhan jumped, grabbing the next eagle’s legs and slammed it into the floor, then throwing it into a wall. He then grabbed it and jumped, shoving it into the basketball hoop. When he landed, he stared down at his hands in shock. He was never able to jump that high before.

 

He turned as he saw the glimpse of a tall, pale boy. He turned and bolted out the door, slamming the door closed and baring it with the weights rack. He then turned around and bolted down the hall. He had to get to the others and get out of there.

 

Sehun cursed as he watched the pretty boy bolt down the hallway like a jack rabbit. He turned toward the hawks. Get your feathery butts out there and lift the weights!! He’s ing getting away!

Things were not going as he thought they would. He hoped and prayed that everything was going well for the others.

------------------------------------------------

Xiumin screamed the girliest scream Chen had ever heard in his life. He was camping out on the dangling ceiling lights, watching his foxes snicker and play with the latter. He was about to boot up his laptop and watch videos when he heard yelps and the flush of toilets.

 

Xiumin had dodged the foxes; his arms covered with bites and his blazer sleeves torn off. He turned and kicked the fox into the closest toilet, stepping on it and then flushing the ing toilet. He.was.flushing.them. Chen couldn’t believe his eyes.

 

Xiumin fought his way to the door, slamming and flushing the foxes. He tossed the final one on the floor and turned, noticing the male dangling on the light. His eyes widened when he saw no soul colors.

 

He turned and ran, taking out the keys he stole earlier and locking the bathroom. He took his skateboard from the floor and locked the door. He backed away and turned, running down the hall and sending a text to his house maid to pack his stuff and call the other’s house maids to do the same and leave all of it in the rose bush.

 

He took off down the stairs and to where Tao was supposed to do and work their way through the school. They had to go immediately. Chen slid down the door and sighed, ruffling his hair angrily. Him and his stupid brain. This was bad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tao cursed as he dropped the wrong chemical into the beaker on top of the Bunsen burner. He sighed and turned it off and called his teacher over. Just as he leaned back, the windows all exploded, the dark birds flocking everywhere. All the kids screamed and shoved toward the door, knocking down beakers and glass containers.

 

Tao bent down and assessed the situation. A blonde, tall and he had to admit, god like man appeared from the mess of black feathers. Tao turned and grabbed the propane glass from the safety case and threw it, tossing the burner after it. He dove into the closest door and rolled, landing into a sprint. He slammed the door closed and ran, bumping into Xiumin. They saw the panic and terror in each other’s eyes. They both knew. The attackers had no soul colors.

 

They shared a look and ran down the hall.

 

Kris cursed and shook off the melted feathers that protected him. He snarled when he yanked on the door and it was locked. He banged his head into the door frame and let out a frustrated cry. This wasn’t supposed to be so hard, oh, but it was. And it got worse.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lay let out a strangled cry and ran down the halls and toward the office. He closed the door and leaned on it, his breath ragged and his eyes madly filled with panic. He had to think. He was the eyes of the group, he could do this.

 

His eyes roamed the office and he noticed the fire extinguisher. He took it and yanked the pin off and rolled it. He took the scissors off the desk and threw them. They hit the tank with scary accuracy. He couldn’t believe his eyes. His aim was freaking terrible, so how did he do that? The tank exploded and the foam and air exploded through the hallway.

 

He heard the man cough and choke. He took this as his chance to run. He had just run up the stairs when he bumped into Luhan, Tao and Xiumin who had met on the way. They had to get to the emergency exit, but they needed Baekhyun and D.O. They ran down the hall, not looking back and not wanting to.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun froze while everyone ran, screaming bloody murder. He wanted to shout for those wimpy s to shut up, but he was one of those wimpy s right now. He didn’t know what to do while the tiger stalked its way around him. He watched as its ears pricked up and its head turned, its attention to the window leading to the bushes.

 

A handsome, exotic looking man stepped out of the sunlight and bushes. He was tall and seemed to be the kind of guy who smiled a lot. His eyes were a storm gray with a free, wild look to them. His gaze was bright and tentative, aware of everything. He was exotic and his eyes couldn’t leave the tall male.

 

Baekhyun yelped as the tiger pounced. He fell to his knees and bent backwards, his head touching the floor. He flipped over and flipped to his feet. He grabbed a bunch of pencils and shoved it down his throat. He jumped over to the window and stood on the window sill. He paused to turn back, staring at the man whose eyes and brightened. Baekhyun flashed a wild grin and jumped, landing and spotting the others immediately.

 

He ran to them and they turned and ran together. Chanyeol stared out the window and flipped the dagger he had brought. He threw it at the window, making it look like he missed. He turned and patted his tiger. He turned and stalked out of the classroom, a slight smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.O’s face was so red he could light a ing a candle with his face. The male was coming toward him, a look of wild animal on his face. D.O balled his fist and punched him in the chest, causing the man to stumble back a few steps. D.O stared at the spot where he punched and his eyes widened. No colors. His soul was…….no color.

 

D.O blinked and he got the same result. He turned and kicked the male again, knocking him off his feet. The man was clearly surprised. D.O noticed that the male looked younger than him and he turned, kicked the closest wolverine and patted the male on the head before bolting like the devil himself was after him.

 

He turned and closed the door and pressing the emergency lock for the computer lab. He kicked the door to make sure and ran outside. He saw the others and Baekhyun just getting there. They hugged and ran, tears in their eyes. They don’t know what’s going on, but they were wanted by someone and they were dangerous to be around. They had to leave. Hey agreed to meet by the ancient, hidden fountain they went to as children in the middle of the forest behind Xiumin’s family manor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris walkie talkied the others and got the same response. “A negative sir.” He heard them all say. Chen’s foxes got shoved down toilets, Sehun’s eagles got netted by the pretty boy, Chanyeol’s reply came out short as always as “choked my tiger”, and Kai said he got bruised, but his pride stopped him from saying “got my kicked.” And they all did. They were dead meat when they got back to head quarters.

 

Xiumin kissed his maid, Soohee on the cheek and thanked her. “Soohee, tell my mother and father that I had to go and it’s too dangerous for me to come back. I’ll miss you guys. Love you guys! Bye.” He turned and ran to the bridge that would lead him to the forest.

Soohee stared after him with tears in her eyes. She whispered, “The time has come. I can’t believe they attacked them.” She turned and watered the rose bushes. “They’ll be fine.” And she knew things that they didn’t.

 

They all sat on the edge of the fountain, hugging each other muttering that everything was going to be okay, but they knew it wasn’t, yet. And that’s when the rumbling began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! So, i hope you guys like this chappie!! Kris and them? EPIC FAIL. Tao and them? They freaking rocked this chapter. and did any of you guys hear about some EXOtics cutting exo's names into their arms? its disturbing and wrong. they should not show their love in such a vulgor way. if you know anybody doing that, please try and convince them never to do it again. Never.