EXO fandom voted as most hated?!

A Soul's Colors

Sorry, not an update!!! i was gonna update today, but it was my Grandma's birthday!! :)

 

On to the topic of discussion, i've heard that our EXO fandom has been voted as the most hated!!! There are fans who only love our boys for their looks!!! saying "I love EXO, but i hate kpop." What madness is this??? how can they love EXO and not the music they sing and make from their hearts?!  I was having an amazing day and then my older sis shows me this, and i have to admit, it disappoints me. my heart sank and i felt like my heart was broken. Our boys love us and we love them, we're their pillars to hold them up. what will they think or feel is they heard this?! There are EXOtics getting into fights over a collab between EXO and a girl group!!! So childish!! its not like they're marrying each other!! I've heard, and believe, that most of the EXO fans are rookies to the kpop world. they start fanwars and i seriously feel heart broked everytime i hear that. i myself have loved Kpop for 4 years now. From Super Junior, DBSK, Girls generation, F(X) and Boa to EXO, BAP, BTS, BTOB, VIXX and many more. and it hurts to think some people just love our boys for not who they are but how they look. for not how they sing, dance, laugh, smile and warm our hearts. but for how they look. how our fandom has ended up liek this? i think those people dont know how much they are effecting EXO's fandom by not sincerely thinking whats best for them. for being jealous of things they shouldnt be. When EXO's fandom started getting a bad reputation, i was praying that they'll turn around and be what fans should be. loving, kind and sweet fans. i hope our fandom can grow to become the best fandom we can be and make our oppas happy. To make them cry from joy and feel warm from our love. lets become a fandom that wont be most hated. We are their pillars and if we are bad pillars. who will keep them up and help them in times of need?

Remember, We Are One. and i hope we keep it that way.