Friends

Can't hear the Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day 

Jessica was at school,sitting with a boring expression on her face.She wanted to meet Yuri again.Jessica suddenly stood,she forgot something.She forgot to ask her name.She exited the class and started to search for that room.The other students were looking at her weirdly.She kept running on halls.

Then......she finally found it.A bright smile appeard on Jessica's face.She placed her hand on the door's knob,she took her breath then finally opened it but.

There is no one there.Her smile dissappeard.The room was all covered in white,in middle was a big wondow ,it was large opened letting the wind inside.

Jessica looked around.

''Everything's white.'' she uttered.Jessica looked at the window,she was mesmerized,everything looked so beautiful.

Then she heard footsteps.The footsptes were getting louder,they came closer.Jessica turned her head ,now looking at the beautiful being in front of her.The one who Jessica waited for.

Yuri was standing there smiling,she waved at Jessica in a cute manner.

Yuri took out her notebook and sat down next to Jessica.

-Hi.I'm happy that you come.- she wrote.Jessica smiled and took her notebook out too.Both were writing down what they wanted to say.Yuri felt happy having her first friend.

-I didn't asked you.What's your name- Jessica wrote.

-Kwon Yuri.- 

''Yuri...'' Jessica muttered slowly,Yuri understood just by Jessica's lipsync.She nodded like a child.Jessica found the girl soo cute ,she wanted to pinch her cheeks so she did.Yuri's cheeks were pinched by Jessica's fingers.After Jessica stopped with her actions she wrote something.

-Do you want to eat lunch with me?- Yuri slowly nodded.

But then the bell rang,the classes started.Jessica waved at Yuri and Yuri waved back,both smiling.

------

Jessica was bored in class,her boyfriend was sitting behind her.

''Jessie...psst.'' he tried to make the latter turn to him.She turned with a -what?- expression.

''Do you want to eat lunch with me?'' he smiled.Jessica smiled back and nodded totally forgoting about Yuri.

The class ended.

''Oppa.'' she stood and hugged him.Her boyfriend.His name is Donghae,rich as hell and very popular in school.Girls are drooling over him.Jessica could only glare at them.

------

Yuri was sitting playing with her shoes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter