Back then and Now

Can't hear the Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's eyes widened seeing there,on the middle of the road,the same girl that stole her heart,Jessica Jung.But her eyes darted to the red light and then at the cars.A black car was fast approaching Jessica,Yuri's feet began moving and she ran.Victoria was shocked by Yuri's outburst.The car was two metters away from them.

Tears were falling from Yuri's eyes,her lips trembled,heart increasing it's beating.

Sica

Sica!

She tried yelling towards Jessica,but nothing came out.

"Sica!!"

Jessica turned,she saw the car,flashbacks suddenly appeard,just like three years ago.She closed her eyes waiting for the impact.Fortunately she never felt pain,she slowly opened her eyes and saw the face of the person she missed the most.

''S-Sica-ah.'' she was welcomed with a husky hoarse voice,an unknown voice and it was coming from no one else than Yuri herself.The cars stopped and the other people were looking at them.Some in shock and some were worried.

''Yuri...'' her last word she said before falling unconscious in Yuri's arms.Victoria walked towards them,a shocked expressiong plastered on her face.

''Y-Yuri?'' Yuri looked up,her face was strained with tears.

''Y-you can talk.''it took some moments to realise it.Just in that moment the ambulance came to take the unconscious Jessica.

***

Jessica slowly opened her eyes,she was welcomed by sun's rays and the beautiful baby blue sky.She winced in pain.

''Sica.'' she turned and saw Yuri standing there and looking at her with the most worried expression.Jessica slightly parted her lips,she wanted to say something,but nothing came out.She was shocked,because for the first time she heard Yuri's voice.

Yuri looked at Jessica lying on the hospital bed,suddenly the guility washed once again over her.Tears were rolling on her cheeks,she kneeled beside Jessica's bed and her head hung low.

Jessica was suprised by the sudden actions,she wanted to get down from bed,but her body had some scratches.

''I-I'm so sorry.'' Yuri cried,her sobs and sniffs echoing inside the room.Jessica bit her lip and get down from bed,she kneeled in front of Yuri and held her hands.

''Y-you didn't have done anything wrong,i-it's only my fault.Yuri,I'm so sorry.'' Jessica sheed tears as well,rolling on her cheek and down to their hands.She pulled Yuri into a hug,both were hugging tight now,crying into each others' arms.

''Yuri.'' they pulled away,Jessica cupping Yuri's face.Their face were so close,Yuri blushed immediately.

''I'm happy to see you again,but I'm more happy to finally hear your voice.Since that day,everything changed,I missed you so much.'' their forehead glued,Jessica was still speaking.

''Don't go please.''Yuri smiled a little and wiped Jessica's tears.She ,herself, was shocked to what happened.

So this is how it fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter